One Piece 856

Who shot Jobbin?

Baby Bege.

He accidentally shot himself and was calling those people off in the distance bastards because they didn't hear/see it so they couldn't help him.

Just a quick reminder Nami uses -kun with Sanji in affectionate way.
She dropped it when he broke her heart, but she still uses it when he is not around.
They will make up and everything will go back to normal

Bege. He's with Urouge and Bonney.

Most likely Bege. Maybe real Vinsmokes. Least likely Pudding.

fuck off and die
really
you personaly

Friendly reminder that Sanji ran to Luffy before anyone else. They made up, and everything is going back to normal.

Canon soon.

>Bege. He's with Urouge
>implying the mighty Urouge would associate with that trash
No, he was busy shoving Kaidou off a sky island anyway.

It doesn't matter, it was on the sea.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Ok so assuming Bege shot Bobbing whic is the most probably.
What is the trying to accomplish? yeah i know takind down Big Mom, but what purpose has injuring what probably is a simple minion? What is he planning ? he's only exposing himself

>No chapter for 4000 solar years.

He wants the cake.

Friendly reminder that we have no actual evidence that Zeff is in danger. Not even one panel. For all we know the assasins might have been taken care of already by good old Red Shoes.

I like to think he and Luffy could be friends.
Please, Oda, let it happen.

Then BM can just send others, do you really think Zeff can handle even a jobber like Bobbin?

Yeah it'll probably show us he hired gin or something

It is bound to happen. We just have to believe, user!

>Third Commander went after Zeff
>Third Commander is Gin

He's using the commotion Luffy is causing to silently take down potential pain in the ass. Having the Straw Hats running around causing havoc is pretty much the ideal scenario for him to prepare a takeover. Who knows, he could also have other allies in the family as well.

How do they even find him? He's on a floating restaurant in the middle of nowhere. This is a world where they can't even sail from island to island in a certain percentage of the world without dieing. This is a world where there's a mysterious island that nobody can reach unless they solve a puzzle.

user BM would likely just sic a small armada on Baratie and sink it Buster Call style.
Or just hire an East Blue chump like Krieg, he was enough to threaten Zeff before.

Saving Luffy's ass? He's with Urouge and Bonney. They are on their way to ask him to join them.

What do we actually know about Zeff's power level? Has he actually lost an actual fight. Sure, he got his peg leg broken by Gin but do you count ambush as a fight?

It's in fucking East Blue, the weakest sea, and I'm pretty sure having a restaurant that's impossible to find is bad for business.

Maybe they have a saying in the One Piece world:
>In East Blue, restaurant finds you.

Guys remember how Jinbei took care of Big Mom when she went berserk? How are they going to give her a destroyed wedding cake or a tamatebako box? Everyone on the island will have to fight her, even her most loyals childrens.

>tfw Bobbin the Disposer became Bobbin the Disposed

>Who knows, he could also have other allies in the family as well.
He could have fucking anyone ready and waiting to spring into action.

Everyone underestimates Bege but they have no idea what he could have up his sleeve.

Baratie probably rides a current, something like how Carnival Cruises works, otherwise how would they receive reservations?

His power is pretty dope, one of the best from Oda.

Well there are four parties acting on the scene: BM pirates, Strawhats, Germa and Capone crew. By process of elimination only Capone's left, unless we have a surprise entree, but that's cheating story-wise.

Capone's fruit with the Germa's technology would be terrifyng, honestly. Could you imagine a single man hosting an army of recycable super soldiers? The man has potential for sure.

>by the time the next chapter comes out, zelda botw will come out

I'm calling it now, it was pic related.

What did Oda mean by this?

I just like how creative it can be.

Is Sanji the kindest Strawhat?

>Could you imagine a single man hosting an army of recycable super soldiers?

If Big Mom goes down this arc and Capone gets Germa technology, he will definitely replace Mom as a Yonkou.

Loved this. I was like "where the fuck is that"? And it's inside the fucking guy... Really cool.

>5 year growth time

He never liked King Baum.

>Bonney team-up

What I like is that he's not limited to just people, the first time we saw him use it in Saoboady he had a whole battleships worth of cannons

Exactly this

So, there has been no evidence what so ever that Zeff is in actual danger. Yeah, the villains have told there have been assassins sent to Baratie but we haven't seen them or that Zeff is still in East Blue. Why would Oda omit that? Oda is very "show, don't tell"-type of mangaka. I guess it would be possible that a) the assassins are not alright and b) Zeff and Baratie is not in East Blue anymore. Last time we saw Zeff and Baratie was on the cover story rith them finding out Sanji's new bounty AND the "Only alive"-demand. Could Zeff know something is not right?

It would be terrifying for a large number of mooks or landlubbers fighting him.
On the other hand, it probably wouldn't help in a 1v1 fight against anyone worth their salt.

Maybe they aren't immediate danger. But... How can they be safe if Big Mom is still alive?

Uruoge and Luffy are loose cannons, especially Uruouge. They don't seem to have conflicting interests so an alliance is very probable in the future. Maybe not when taking down the Yonko, but most certainly when Luffy will take down Akainu.
Luffy already has set Kid as his ally against Kaido, making 3 supernovas going up against the drunk Yonko...

That's stupid enough to work I guess

How will they skip the endless training that all the clones undergo after being born fit

In fairness Germa pretty much use them like that

Why? The Pacifistas and Franky are doing good for themselves with weapons. And sheer number is a force to be reckoned with in One Piece.

Bege duh

Is Jack stronger than Sanji?

Law foreshadowed first that the Yonko will be replaced with new faces, then Doflamingo reinforced this ideea

A better one: Who is weaker than Sanji?

>Least likely Pudding.
She's the only chess piece missing this chapter.

He could beat Sanji and Zoro together

>BM pirates distracted with wedding
>bege has his crew steal the road poneglyph and store it inside himself
>fucks off to Wano

On the contrary, he probably has one of the best CoA simply because he can probably go full pic-related, I mean we already know he can become a tank.

She fucking Capone then? Or Blackbeard? It's one of them

It doesn't really matter if the assassins are at the Baratie or not.

Even assuming Big Mom has zero influence outside the New World and can't just hire some killer to do the job, she's not in an hurry to kill Zeff, if Sanji leaves, she can send a somewhat strong member of her crew and it'll be enough.

Also the point is moot because it's not like Sanji would take the risk.

Sanji, maybe. Zoro, no chance.

Much stronger. Jack is not particularly strong, Nekomamushi and Inuarashi proved to be stronger than him, faster than him, smarter than him. It's just that Jack has ridiculous ammounts of stamina and endurance, a slow, lumbering beast that can fight for days with slow, powerful hits. Kind of like a mammoth.

Baratie is a pretty high rated restaurant int he east blue.

Not gonna lie. The worst generation make me hard. Since the timeskip, everytime someone mentioned them it was to hype them up even more. Everyone talks about them, even the Yonkos.

>CoC

It depends how competent these Germa soldiers are. Conqueror's haki can easily knock out 50k mooks, but of course not everybody has that.
And what is that army supposed to do against a competent logia user? I don't see it as a power useful for facing, say, an admiral. Akainu would just drown them all in Lava.
Admittedly, Akainu is absolute top-tier. But I feel all higher level pirates have ways of dealing with waves of trash.

I suppose Sanji needs actual proof that Zeff won't be threatened anymore and what could be more secure proof than him to see Zeff himself in flesh with his own eyes in front of him.

There will be wedding, but it wont be a wedding with somtone from BM crew taking a charge of SH crew. It wil be the opposite. Pudding who despises the idea of marrying someone not her worth will get a very suitable punishment when she will be forced to marry someone like Zeff, Patti or Carne and BM pirates will be under the SH's. Bride as an insurance and the original plan rill come true, only reversed. And the wedding cake will be had but it won't be the blood and other macabre stuff Big Mom dreams of. It will be actual wedding cake made by the top chefs of the world.

>Pacifistas
They're the most advanced weapons in the world, and still Zoro/Sanji/Luffy take their 2 year old versions in one hit out like bargain bin fodder.

Sheer numbers aren't useful at against the actual top, who all have their own ways to slaughter massive amounts of people without really exerting themselves.

Shame we're only gonna get to see a fraction of the shit they've done.

If the vinsmokes rebel Big Mom in total, Big Mom is going to go after Judge, not some fucking chef in the east blue. She wont care by that point.

He was unharmed during their 5 days fights, how are they stronger?

Out of them all only my niggers Urouge, Luffy\Zori and Blackbeard acomplished something noteworty. Others are Yonko's bitches or pathetic jobbers, like Apoo or Kidd.

They have higher offense than him. Jack has a pretty shit offense, just ridiculous ammounts of defense. That's his true strength. Defense, stamina and endurance. Kind of like the opposite of Cracker.

>unharmed

Someone post the page where it shows Jack in the Zoro-tier bandages.

But WB died because of sheer number...

i'll never get why is BB part of worst generation.

>Jack isn't strong

He managed to escape after picking a fight with Fujirota and Sengoku. And he doesn't have any OP ability like them.

It was after fighting the Marines. Not the Minks.

Who are the notable characters who use guns?
We have Capone, Pudding... Oh, and of course outsiders.

Ah right, my bad.

Prisoners from level 6 have more going for them than sheer numbers

He destroyed a city

He started at the same time as them. Don't you remember he was there at Jaya? And they said he raided an island on Drum? He was on the road at the same time as them too. He just wasn't on Sabaondy.

Relative flow of time inside Bege rises together with his heartbeat or other Oda-tier thing like this.

I'm talking low offense and high defense in terms of Yonko Commander+ levels of power, newfriends

>THE HYPERBOLIC BEGE CHAMBER
Why am I kekking at this?

Cesar will fix that.

Augur, Ussops dad, Doffy, Kreig, that ex-admiral in that one movie, that traditional japanese girl in whitebeards crew

>make Bege your bitch
>train in hyperbolic Bege champer
>make Bonney your bitch
>she can make you young again
>repeat as necessary
Genius.

The short one looks like Bege, middle looks like Shiliew, sort of. Probably just me seeing a face in the clouds.

She's the mastermind. She resents Mom and has been editing memories of the people around her to get them on her side. The wedding is a double double cross. Pudding plans to use it to take Germa and Mom's places all at once. Probably a lot of Mom's kids are against her in secret. Just look how ready best Mermaid was to drop Mom completely for Aladin.

I doubt Cracker could destroy a city, I think he's just a bit more threatening because he was (apparently) a good swordsman

They look like Bege, Urouge and Bonney (well just like a girl)...

>Completely destroyed their town
>weak offense

You are talking out of your ass user. The minks bored him with their retarded switched offenses doing nothing at all.

ben beckman and lucky roo too