Septic suicide watch pt deux

twitter.com/BravingRuin/status/942074856664977408

>Kraut & Tea is running a secret discord server called The Task Force, with a crew consisting of various skeptic youtubers, a "science team," and fanboys acting as "detectives." Many of the skeptic youtubers within The Task Force will be speakers at the Kilroy "free speech conference," such as Youtubers Jeff Holiday, Wizard of Cause, Bunty King, SkepTorr, and That Girl. The server even includes Kilroy organizer "Based Mama." They have also brought in a mainstream media journalist.

>The stated goal of the server is to "debunk racists," but in reality, much of the server's activity involves cult-like plotting against Kraut's enemies and collecting information they use to smear and potentially dox those enemies. There is even a "hit list" of right-wing YTers and personalities, from people as small as myself and Alternative Hypothesis all the way up to people as big as Black Pigeon Speaks, James Allsup, and Baked Alaska. Many of these people, like myself, do not even discuss "race realism" as a regular subject, and so the motivation for Kraut's crew seems to be ideological, rather than academic.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/939466449168584704
youtube.com/watch?v=zqGY3bveGVY
youtube.com/watch?v=656Vn-Hgz8Y
twitter.com/dannyduchamp/status/942148424694054912
archive.is/0e9lo
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA
huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.htm
archive.is/rmOnP
youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E
youtube.com/watch?v=v8xoChz6KBE
youtube.com/watch?v=r2bmpsW-ZQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=MDcJj6eFb2c
youtube.com/watch?v=JrFkazRnE2g
youtube.com/watch?v=9faLtwnXGX4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE HAVE NOT DONE A KNOCK OUT STUDY ON NIGGER DICK SIZE
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/939466449168584704

it's an excerpt from this debate they had that ruin overheard and recorded. ape sperged out most of the time, but convinced me race realism is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=zqGY3bveGVY

You identity politics cumtards have no idea how ridiculous you look. you=sjws that are on the right. Congrats. Get over yourselves, you fucking morons. Sage and go to bed.

Reminder that Kraut wants you to pound his boipucci

WTF I don't hate Canada now.

Kraut hiding behind his """""experts""""" to avoid having to own up to his retardation

Krauts private chat with Uzalu

>alt-rightists
>please respond

reminder that screaming about collectivism is not an argument and is about as substantial as SJWs calling everything racist

Good video: youtube.com/watch?v=656Vn-Hgz8Y

Speaking like a true psychopath.

I noticed one of the people on Krauts "task Force" is DDJ, A MGTOW that is self described as Hispanic, and runs the you tube channel Misandry Today. He's been especially critical of the alt-right recently and often appears on another show Called the TFM show. 'Turd Flinging Monkey'. It's another MGTOW show and DDJ comes from a legal background.

Apparently Kraut shut down the discord server.
I wonder why.

SHUT

Jeff Holiday

IT

Well we need a pyro then

people like JF could potentially redeem Canada is this truly becomes the end of the Skeptics (tm)

subtle

This tweet will never not make me laugh.

yea. pic related. It's pretty bad

Someone in the MSM did this to counter currents, all they found out was "they're racist". It was really underwhelming.

I don't speak whatever it is he speaks. What did he mean by gutterpunk?

This picture is a whole projection.

oh no, wouldn't want them to confirm the things we already wear on our sleeves

(((Kraut))) has shoahed his old sekrit discord and is starting a new Jewish-identity themed one to continue his work of doxing & harrasing alt-right figures and yotube pilpul deconstruction of race realism
>JEWSTICE LEAGUE
twitter.com/dannyduchamp/status/942148424694054912
archive.is/0e9lo

he likes glory holes and doesn't shower

NOT A SKEPTIC

Gutterpunks are punks who don't bathe and cover up the stench of their own body odor with patchouli oil.

I think he means male prostitute.

The Jewstice League? That's the best he could come up with?

Imagine in actually taking pride in calling yourself a gutter punk.

and it's hidden behind 5 LEVELS OF CLEARANCE

He has developed a powerful membrane of bacteria that prevents him from dying of AIDS which he contracted through fucking niggers.

(((Kraut))) is basically a skepthot trying to parrot what smarter men tell me (and failing.)

A marketing booth girl.

Could have just called himself trash, can't polish that turd.

It just comes across as try hard reddit bad boy.

>FOR NEWFRENS
(((Kraut))) is a Jewish youtube skeptic (leftovers of the early-2000s fedora athiests) who led the witchhunt against a minor alt-right youtube girl (RageAfterStorm) to get her channel deleted and fired from her job & expelled from her school etc., then decided to attempt to lead a skeptic "debunk" of race realism via snarky pilpul youtube vids. Basically a younger Bill Nye/John Oliver type.

This debate on race realism has been going on on Youtube for the past four months, on one side is (((Kraut & Tea))), on the other is Jean Francois Gariepy (A French Canadian PhD Biologist) and Ryan Faulk of the Alternative Hypothesis.

They've been consistently BTFOing (((Kraut))) and recently one of the scientists on (((Krauts))) team got pissed off and sent JF a recording of their secret conversation which includes some hilarious moments like his scientists telling him he's wrong and talking about "a reckoning" where they cringely plot JF's downfall. (((Kraut's))) sekrit discord where they co-ordinate dox & pilpul, with FIVE levels of clearence, is now leaking too.

Alt-Hype BTFOing (((Kraut))):

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut and Tea Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

***NEW VID WATCH FIRST***
>Could it get any worse?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

King Frog Jean-Francois Gariépy's vids BTFOing (((Kraut))):

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

***THE LEAKED VID***
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog

Pretty much, and he doesn't even have tits.

The Kraut Saga (colorized)

DOWN

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Kraut the Retarded? I thought not. It’s not a story the Sceptic community would tell you. It’s an Alt Right legend. Kraut and Tea was a revered Lord of Scepticism so powerful and so sceptical he could use his rationality to influence the Youtube community to create drama… He had such a knowledge of scepticism that he could even keep the ones he cared about from becoming racist. The sceptic youtube community is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. Such as shoving bananas up your anus. He became so sceptical the only thing he was afraid of was becoming racist himself which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his subscribers everything he knew, then one French boi slowly murdered him consecutively over 3 hour streams. Ironic. He could save the mice from becoming retarded, but not himself.

To understand what (((Kraut))) is doing you need to understand pilpul. Pilpul is the Jewish technique of making disingenuous arguments in bad faith. Jean-Francois "Based Frog" Gariépy confirmed (((Kraut))) is at least part-Jewish and that his Jewish hatred of the goy motivates both his anti-race realism and anti-French weltanschauung. Watch from 41:50:

Pilpul here explained by a Jew:
>What this means for contemporary Jewish discourse is critical: Even though many contemporary Jews are not observant, pilpul continues to be deployed. Pilpul occurs any time the speaker is committed to “prove” his point regardless of the evidence in front of him. The casuistic aspect of this hair-splitting leads to a labyrinthine form of argument where the speaker blows enough rhetorical smoke to make his interlocutor submit. Reason is not an issue when pilpul takes over: what counts is the establishment of a fixed, immutable point that can never truly be disputed.

>What is thought to be the Jewish “genius” is often a mark of how pilpul is deployed. The rhetorical tricks of pilpul make true rational discussion impossible; any “discussion” is about trying to “prove” a point that has already been established. There is little use trying to argue in this context, because any points being made will be twisted and turned to validate the already-fixed position. Pilpul is the rhetorical means to mark as “true” that which cannot ever be disputed by rational means.

huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.htm
archive.is/rmOnP

Is it possible to learn this level of retardation?

Good summary user, whoever makes the next thread should put this in the OP

youtube.com/watch?v=7NW0W_68E3E

Good job Bruce.

The last panel needs to be a pic of Ryan Faulk instead of JF. Then it's perfect. Go on youtube and look through his old videos to find a good pic
youtube.com/watch?v=v8xoChz6KBE

I expected him to look more autistic.

Holy shit

As someone who has followed sargon since the beginning of gamergate, and since then followed the skeptic(tm) community I had never heard of the retard kraut until this drama started.

Remember, no sources

He'd be a qt if he grew his hair out

What if we give retarted mice nigger dick jeans?

made a better version

Why doesn't he appear in videos more often. He isn't fat or ugly or something like that.

The faggot Jeff Holiday is having a livestream.
youtube.com/watch?v=r2bmpsW-ZQ0

>how would you like to settle your differences like men?
>I'm not a man so ask these guys

Why do people follow or care about all these nobodies

You guys are just as bad as teens that are glued to reality tv

this family is amusing

That wouldn't make sense for the pun. Unless you mean mw?

Probably because he genuinely doesn't want to make the topics be about him or be a youtube personality, also he has a shitty camera.

Like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=MDcJj6eFb2c

All these Jews have hardon for Stasi roleplaying

He looks like a healthier Randy Stair with long hair.

No, I mean make it likeyoutube.com/watch?v=JrFkazRnE2g

That's better

He's actually ghey too, so you might have a chance.

Is she talking about JF or Kraut here?

this is starting to put them in the same bracket as antifa

The only one complaining about krauts tactics was an sjw?

>she

This is a horse(sub-species). Say something nice about her.

Skeptic youtubers need to die off, this is what happens when you ride off a movement and declare to be the figureheads.

thank you

>She

Nay.

jf
but nearly all her quotes are gold

This obsession with "academics" is fucking bizarre. Can he really not argue for himself? He's admitting to being an actual idiot who can't fight his own battles.

>her

Is this really a tranny?

Basically this.

It's pretty revealing that even SJWs have more morals than these people.

SomeBlackGuy is where it all started. He got triggered because RageAfterStorm said niggers are stupid and his wet dreams about her went bye bye. That's what i heard from this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=9faLtwnXGX4

Sorry, I'm not actually aware which people on Kraut's server are trannies and which aren't, there seem to be too many of them.

Yeah

those faggots have no self awareness at all

Just a cohencidence that all these septics are either race mixers, mutts, complete degenerates or non whites.

>muh based blacks

Civic nationalists are retarded.

Updated version.
I could also do one with Faulks face, but he isn't very recognizable, is he?

Nah, the Alt-Hyp logo is the way to go. You want to meme the brand, not his face honestly.

Yeah, Faulk is pretty reclusive, I don't see why we shouldn't respect that.

Good news lads, got the missus up the duff!

K E K