PriPara, Aikatsu

ITT we discuss idles who were robbed.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!QI5iRbgY!zB7vkIpiRGH4IJ7O97lDPB5d15xaik6HitXt_bFGxso
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>robbed
NonSugas was the flavor of the month and Geddons were just too weak.

More like flavor of the season, and I can't wait to see what kind of stuff they'll pull to make Tricolore lose.

Ako and Yume stole the show this episode.

I want to fuck Lala.

Stars a shit.

Just realized I forget to watch ep 43, well it's too late now.

Not enough Maori-chan art.

Triangle were robbed so hard they stopped existing.

I want to watch PriPara with subs.

Triangle never existed.

I want to fuck Lala with subs.

I want to fuck Pshu

They'll be back.

Thanks for the subs, but where's Lala?

No Lala for criminals.

Ongoing colouring project! Nine is available.

Love love love you square download
mega.nz/#!QI5iRbgY!zB7vkIpiRGH4IJ7O97lDPB5d15xaik6HitXt_bFGxso

I want to fuck Pshu with subs.

I want to fuck subs with Pshu?

Bunny Magician Coord scale of Lala when.

Anyone got a pic of Lala pshuuuing?

Metaphysically, since PP is Wasted Potential:The Anime, every idle is robbed.

Suddenly getting deja vu. I'm sure I already made this joke in a thread long ago.

>Pshu editing subs

>Wasted Potential:The Anime
For every cool thing PP could have done but didn't, they did some other equally cool thing to compensate.

They're pretty much wasted potential in their last cours, but every other cour it's pretty damn great, besides S1.

Is fortune telling aikatsu?

Post your PP ideas

An episode when Ajimi hits her head and acts like a normal human being for all the episode.

Hype.

Gloria was a pretty great antagonist. Not in the same way Hibiki was, but her stalking Lala and terrorising students, sniffing out their PriTickets, etc. Her backstory was solid as well. Falulu arc wasn't as entertaining, but the overall writing quality of the episodic plots was improving by that point.

I wouldn't call Gloria an "antagonist", the word is too strong in my opinion. She wasn't actually evil.
But I agree.

I don't think there are any real antagonists in PriPara.

Don't worry it is time to make things right.

Gloria was totally evil, and I don't think being an antagonist necessarily makes someone evil, or else we'll call them villains.

"Antagonist" is more "opponent" than "villain".

Yeah, and her plot was resolved before the final one, which sucked hard besides some parts.

That scene was sweet.

Why they need to destroy the MD of inferior teams instead of winning with their own MD like tricolore did

Where do ainons go?

Because Tricolore is the superior team.
In all honesty, I'm gonna be pissed if they don't win, even though I like the Salamis a lot more.

Rate my harem.

What a fucking blunder, someone needs to get fired for this surely.

Only 3 episodes till the movie

Solami will go first, Tricolore will try and break their MD but the Smiles will magically appear and fight them off. Or the other way around.

Wait a second. there's two ajimi figmas

Is this Cocotama?

Tricolore is shit, worst unit by far. If Solami just loses to them after last episode heads will roll.

It's okay user, Salami Smile won't lose because there is no way they would lose when it's rival unit is training.

Green haired sidles are the cutest.

Antagonist doesn't mean evil.

Airi a best.

They probably will win but without break all the diamond
So one last live with everyone and everyone get that damn coord. is S1 ending all over again.

>is S1 ending all over again.
If this happens then S2 is still the best one.

What is the appropriate number of MyTickets to scan? And when happens when you scan friend tickets?

Did you forget that the final match is Solami vs Pafe?

I felt pretty bad for Laura this episode. Talk about bad luck, everything going wrong for her. She didn't seem too torn up about it at the end though, so it could've been worse. Even so, it must feel pretty shitty to have earned that live, and have it taken away from you through things that aren't even your fault. Although I guess she could've let them delay filming.

Also mysterious purple haired girl in a picture. Fun times ahead I guess.

Celeb Lala is too good for us.

The next season should have Celeb Lala with her real life image.

They face each other at the individuals.

IS IT

I love you Snowharu.

Haha time for boys.
Forgot to mention Ako was pretty cute in her 10 seconds last episode too.

Don't expect the universe to side with Rola again anytime soon.

That's a thing now?

>And that was the last time anyone ever saw Laura alive again...

This girl has some problems I think. She could probably do with working through them.
The egg dishes are symbolic of the eggs she desperately wants fertilized by Subaru.

Hot

Ako is the best. You'll realize soon enough.

People have been shipping it since the movie came out, Mahiru's pretty much the only one Roller interacts with aside from Yume and Anna. Roller mentions Mahiru in some of her Photokatsu photos too.

Man that show is boring.

This show makes me fall asleep, I don't know why I haven't dropped it.

She was annoying early on. Thank god she's ended up being a joy to have in the cast.

Ako the cutest.

Because furry friends was bored for me and don't have anything else to watch.

Don't forget how sexy they look together.

She was fairly unbearable for the majority of this episode. I don't mind "likes Subaru" as a character trait, but it was just too much here.

She was better after reading Yumes notes though. Cute that Yume had pronunciations on there so she didn't flub her words.

Admins next episode. I'll watch that tomorrow and then join the wait for movie subs.

>but it was just too much here.
That's the point.

Nothing can beat RanSora in that department.

Ako changed, it was a really good character development episode for her. In today's episode she played a decent role, and didn't mention Subaru once.

>It was shit on purpose so it's good!
Bravo Stars. Truly a masterpiece.

Poor Roller

Wasn't that the episode Nozomu says she should act more like an idol and less than a fan? Because if so that was kinda the point.

>RanSora

I can't see Ran as a sexy girl when she's so damn cute.

Kanyata*

If I remember correctly someone here watched 12-sai, I am about to get to it now, but I can't seem to find the OVAs, only the first one, when it list 8+4 episodes on multiple sites for the OVAs. So anyone knows where can I download them? Or even stream it?

No, it wasn't. It was plain good. Every time she freaks out about Subaru-kyun is funny and endearing.

No it wasn't, it was annoying from the very start and it's great that the writers realized this and toned it down several notches.

I didn't even know there was an OVA, you can just watch the two seasons.

And that's why Yozora exists now