Out of these 5 series which one is the best?

Out of these 5 series which one is the best?

Dragon Ball
Naruto
One Piece
Bleach
Fairy Tail

DB>OP>N>FT>B

vote here
strawpoll.me/12351216
strawpoll.me/12351216
strawpoll.me/12351216

How unfortunate that you put Z, GT and Super behind dragonball.

I did that not to confuse people. When i put down DB i mean EVERYTHING that is DB related like GT, Super ect. not just the original series. I did the same thing to Naruto.

Yeah but now it's pretty much a nobrainer picking one piece, if it were just DB, then people actually had to think about their choice.

Out of the 5 DB is my favorite but OP has better quality overall so i can see why people would pick OP over DB.

Dragon Ball > Naruto > Saint Seiya > One Piece > Bleach > Fairy Tail

>Naruto that high

Yeah....sorry

Totally subjective.

all cancer

Best story: DB
Best designs: Bleach
Best world building: One Piece (although I couldn't be fucked to watch it after skypea arc it's just so damn clitchy)

Skypiea is like up to 25% of the story, nowhere near what the manga has to offer.

Best story db? Are you kidding me, One piece is ten times better. Is there even a story in DB?

>Fairy Tail above anything.
Honestly curious to why that is.

Unless tits counts Fairy Tail currently has nothing redeemable.

Dragonball after Frieza was a mistake.
Naturo Shippuden was a mistake.
One Piece after CP9 was a mistake.
Bleach after Soul Society was a mistake.
Fairy Tale existing was a mistake.

Prove me wrong.

HxH is better than any of those shit-tier shonen.

Reading shounen in the first place is shit tier.

YYH is better than them all.

Shouldn't you be hibernating until the next chapter?

Fuck battle shounen.

Dragonball. Toriyama's art, his ability to draw incredibly easy to follow action and how his series went from an adventurous retelling of Journey to the West into a space traveling coming of age story is pretty great. Even though Toriyama made it up as he went along a lot of the story holds up pretty well (even if some villains are a bit cheesey) In all honesty the entire manga holds up incredibly well, even on rereads and even its worst arcs are 10x better than the other 5's worst arcs.

True, I would pick early DB over OP easily, but it is DB own's fault for becoming such a shitty manga after the goku vs Piccolo Jr fight

Skypea is where it starts to finally start to get good. Maybe there or alabasta.

It improves tremendously shortly after and just keeps skyrocketing until the the conclusion of marine ford. Then it settles down for a while after that.

But early one piece is arguably the the worst part of it

dont you have a thread waiting to post moe shit or waifus?

Fuck off back to >>>/reddit/ with your shitty strawpoll threads.

>But early one piece is arguably the worst part of it

As if Arong Park isn't the best arc. Also, Arabasta was great.

bumping with the girl we never got

Take off those nostlagia goggles. The biggest praise OP gets is its story and world building. Both get better over time. Only the fights have gotten worse because we don't even get any. It all happens offscreen.

>Arong

I, uh, meant "Arlong," heh

Dragon Ball is actually pretty good.

I liked the simple, easygoing plots from East Blue, what can I say? Look at Jaya. It had the East Blue style and made for a great arc. Really, though, all of One Piece until Amazon Lily is pretty good.

All I know is, Bleach is the worst one by far.

>I liked the simple, easygoing plots from East Blue
I like it too, but we can't really have that anymore given the story. We are entering endgame and the strawhats are going to be facing the Yonko. The days of taking it easy and adventuring purely for fun is gone. Nothing but an uphill battle to the finish line from here.

I'm expecting OP to follow Worm's plot progression, honestly: great beginning-middle, quality dip between the middle and end, good ending.

>all anime/manga is CGDCT and battle shounen
Here we see the extent of the typical shounenshitter's knowledge of the board topic.

Bleach is shit but FT is worse.

OP > DB > N > B >> FT

FT girls are cutest. So it is.