What the fuck is wrong with israel?

What the fuck is wrong with israel?

kikes

They get upset when mudslimes kill their children

Actually imagine seeing that be your kid though

Funny enough, we don't need photoshopped low resolution black and white images to prove the crimes of the Jews

Shit troll. Kill yourself and have jews cry over your corpse.

Jewish Supremacism. They are the real nazis.

did he die?

Couple aspirin he was fine

I'm assuming you are a soyboy on some leftist campus. Maybe tell your "palestinian" friends to stop blowing themselves up, stop stabbing security guards, and stop hiding behind civilians.

Woe they really dont have brains. Powerful.

shit troll, how about providing an argument instead of namecalling, dipshit?

you know, you're right

stealth rare

is he ok?

You people are disgusting.

>store weapons and supplies in schools
>omg y u do dis

theyre surrounded by sandniggers

>implying zionists have children
Zionists have offsprings, not children. Only humans have children

Or maybe you should tell your jewish friends to stop stealing land just because some shitty book from 2,000 years ago told them to.

who cares? more of your ilk that goes in the ground the better.

Then why are you still here?

Jews have no souls. Just look at these comments.

As far as semites go I prefer jews to muslims. I hope they win you sand nigger fairytales war.

Oh noo the children we use as meat shield, pro tip that's why they let the teenager stand in front, your mudslime trick are old faggot

Nothing. When ever Palestinians do something they should return the favor return equally. Hamas fires 12 rockets. Slam in broad side with M270 using mixture of unitary and cluster munitions.

im not a doctor, but that baby is dead

is-is he ok?

What happened? Did you use children as a human shields again?

Fuck you and your religion

Yes, perfect excuse to blow a child's brains out. nice philosophy there, user.

Kikes and Goatfuckers alike, OP, I think we should gas all of them. You included.

I don't even like not knowing where my fucking dog is, any kid in this position had parents who were on the verge of killing it anyway.

Based Israel taking out future terrorists.
To answer your question, not much.

>Unironically shilling for Israel

Kill yourself kike faggot

It still exists. Let's fix that.

The only good thing to come out of all this zionist caused suffering and baby killing is that more and more normies are getting redpilled by the second.
The easiest way to redpill nomries on the JQ is too start on Palestine. Sup Forums really needs to step up its game on this.
remember guys, the P in Palestine stands for propoganda

I'm not shilling for Israel. I'm just saying as dune coons go they are less awful.

Not what I'm saying, but don't be surprised when a nation that doesn't fuck around with enemies to it's state blows up your kids because you use them as meatshields.

>unironically shilling for mudslimes
>phoneposting

kill yourself, doublenigger

Why would they waste a bed on that brainlet?

You were the ones using your children as human shields there bucko. You deserve everything you get.

It is. That's why you fucks do it, so you can scream "ZOMG THE CHILDRENZ!" when you put them in harms way.

Normies don't care about Palestine.

fighting armed combatants would've been more reasonably than killing a defenceless child but whatever you say, zionist scum.

Bullshit, kikes deserve the rope before all else. They have the gall to ruin the West by systematically sowing white guilt into us over the past 70 years and then do this in """their""" home ethnostate. Absolutely disgusting.

Kiked

wew kek lad

haha!

The white guilt thing only works if you don't understand how they are trying to make you feel it. If you're weak and open to suggestion I suppose you are right.

I'm not phone posting you retarded fucking faggot. Since when does this board suck Jew cock all of the sudden? /r/t_d newfriends are in full swing tonight.

>that flag

Go back to T_D ya faggots. You can't be "redpilled" and support Zionism
Are you fucking retarded?

NOT SO FAST

well at least they'll be good for something huh?

All those people are Jewish shills. Every single one.

wake up and open your eyes. muslims are the cause of all of this chaos

You're absolutely retarded. The Jews have subverted all of institutions, banks, and media and are actively trying to destroy the West. This is the most basic of redpills.

since Jews>Muslims
It's like watching a black man beat the fuck out of a nigger.

Quads of Truth

instead of exterminating all shitskins the kikes have this everlasting bullshit going on that is most annoying if people switch on the TV . ok kikes are criminal - maybe . so what . suggestion : the kikes kill all mudskins around israel and they will never ever get on our nerves with this shit .

How can you act so fucking smug all the time? Don't you realize Trump is going to expose Israel and everything that they've done in the world? If you think anti-semitism is bad NOW. Just wait until Mueller goes public. Even if there were 100 ADL's it wouldn't help.

that means kikes are ok so far ?

Israelis raping and eating babies and harvesting organs.

If you're ignorant enough to not see through it it works. If you're strong of will sometimes you can see which semitic group is less evil... I just hate muslims that much more than jews. Sorry.

ahhh Mustaffa but you can be redpilled and support dead sandniggers.

muslims are brainless, now with photographic proof!
Gotta love these kikes, lol.

It's weird how the head just looks hollow. Like nothing is coming out. Kind of reminds me of those chocolate Easter Bunnies, you know the kind that are hollow inside. So my first reaction was wanting to eat a chocolate Easter Bunny when I saw this. But I'm not really into sweets all that much. The pic made me hungry, but not for chocolate. Then I looked at it a little more and noticed the raw redness in the head region. And that reminded me of a fresh delicious steak. In conclusion, this pic made me hungry for Steak. Thanks for sharing.

As heartbreaking as this photo is, I'm left wondering why they even brought them to hospital and why he's acting as if it just happened.

>muh based blacks :DDD
>muh false dichotomy

fucking lel, what cancer.

Trump is a kike shill

Was in Iraq for 2 years. Afghan 1.

I can tell you exactly what is wrong with Israel

Listen

They have to live next to muslims. Muslims are trash. Everyone One of them. If you want stories I'll tell you. Things like Child rape, beating your wife, getting drugged out of your mind and running your car into people, things like that. They aren't a big deal. Like is cheap with muslims. I'm not a pro jew guy, but I am pro israel guy. Muslims are the a scourge. Not arabs. But anyone who believes in islam. Just gone.

>people die in war

Muh Evil Jews!

This is a very good point.

Kike shill detected

You're fucking retarded.

let's also not forget that you kikes are so pathetic that you killed your own politician lol

autistic stormfag detected

Kike shill detected

>stormfag

The shill reveals himself. Why do I waste my time replying to you faggots?

who's that? Also, stop with the memeflag, it's irritating. We get it, you're larping as a muslim.

>Mueller
can you plz redpill me on this whole Mueller thing? How exactly would it cause more antisemtism?
What was it like fighting for Israel, bud?

>doesn't get the joke

Was he alright?

ok let`s get rid of kikes , freemasons and mudskins ? happy ? ok

I wonder who took the photo, like, cam should be shaky af

Because you crave the (you)s

Nope. Muslims are our allies.

Kikes on one side.
Sand niggers on the other.
FUCKING NUKE.

>smug all the time
>has 2 posts in this thread
u WOT?

btfo burger soldier. you're a zionist puppet and i don't care for what you have to say.