Jitsu wa Watashi wa: Finale

Now that it's ended
Did the ending suck again?

There is no such thing as a good ending in a shounen romance manga.

JUST Shima(that guy has a secret and i want to know what it is)

How did it end?

It probably sucks, but the manga hasn't been very good for a year so I can't say I'm surprised.

Judging from the pic they probably went to college or whatever and are in for a new load of wacky adventures!

Reversion to the status quo is the classic ending for shitty manga like this.

this call for a spin off series like:
to love ru -> to love ru no darkness

>main couple are together
>reversion to the status quo
I didnt read the series and I can tell you no.

You're full of shit OP

>Main couple together
>GIRL LITERALLY PREGNANT

I knew it was ending but wow, they timeskipped to college and everything.

The secret is he was a girl all along.

It was hardly a timeskip, the whole graduation process took multiple chapters.

Why do Japs end on odd numbers like 196 and not, say, 200?

His victory lap was already getting long, plus there might be some symbolism in the reading of the numbers.

Though a 4 chapter Shimada arc would have been welcome.

I think it's because 196 is divisible by 12.

That would be over 10 chapters a volume though which is insane.

Wasn't there a thread of this a few days ago?

I was expecting a timeskip
fuck

wasn't his secret that he had to redo a year?

Probably saved for manga epilogue chapters

that would be nice.
> an epilogue where mc says fuck it. gets polygamy.

Yes

You're just like the majority of Sup Forums and hold their feels in a paper bag. Stop crying like a bitch and feels full of holes, it was a peaceful farewell.

Wow it actually ended. Haven't kept track for the last 20 TL'd chapters, was everything concluded or was it axed/dragging on for too long?

The translated chapters are still like 40-50 chapters behind last that I checked.

Most of the stuff was concluded pretty well. They managed to avoid the dumpire bad end. When she was about to run away everyone exposed themselves to try and stop her and then like 1/3 of the whole school revealed they weren't normal humans to support her, causing her to stay.

Considering how most nip shit ends, it was damn good. Bonus points for pregnant end.

No more than the rest.

Nah it ended the moment everyone expected it to end. There has been signs of nearing the end for like 30 chapters. In fact, the last 5 chapters or so were all his victory dance. It's the exact opposite of axed.

>A JWWW doujin finally appears on sadpanda
>Manga ends

thanks

Nope. I quite liked it. Poor alium though. She didn't deserve to become an old hag. Even Akari was afraid.