Roasties BTFO or Breed of Peace?

nydailynews.com/news/national/virginia-woman-killed-pitbulls-grisly-mauling-article-1.3703517

A woman has been mauled to death by her own beloved pet pit bulls as she took them for a walk — but her distraught pals say the pooches would never hurt their owner, and suspect foul play.

The killer pooches then kept police officers away from her body for more than an hour as they stood guard over her, The Sun reports.

The dogs, named Pac-Man and Tonka, are believed to each weigh as much as their 5-foot-1, 56-kilogram owner. Authorities suspect the animals were bred for fighting.

Cops said the 22-year-old suffered horrendous head and throat injuries in the attack that happened in the US state of Virginia.

“It appears the first traumatic injury she suffered was to her was to her throat and face.

“It appears she was taken to the ground, lost consciousness, and the dogs then mauled her to death.”

trashy redneck. play with fire, get burned.

Pit bulls are the niggers of the dog world. They get set off over the most mundane shit and lose their fucking minds to the point where they have violent outbursts.

You can say "the dog is well behaved, well trained" all you want, but the dog is inherently unstable - unexploded ordnance that could explode at any moment for any reason.

f

golden retrievers are well behaved

Every time I see a woman with a pit bull, I assume she's getting knotted by the fucking thing.
I could see that being the case with these dogs which would explain why they would turn so ferocious on her.

bump

Not All Pit Bulls

>5 foot 1, 56 kilograms
How many pounds did she weigh and how many decimeters tall was she?

Bumping for maul pics

Just saw this, when will they learn

This

Literally the mentality of a nigger in dog form

bred for fighting or sex?

Fuck them

>PITTED

Man pitbulls are so analogous to groids it's insane. No matter how well they are raised there is something genetic within them that makes them liable to snap in a fucking heartbeat.

A lot of my customers at work have pits and they are very friendly dogs but I stay away from them cause I know at any given moment they could go unhinged.

>B-but any breed of dogs can snap in an instant!

Yeah but when a niggerdog snaps they don't let go. They don't feel pain. A nearly nonexistent pain threshold like a coon on angeldust.

An 80-something year old lady in my little town was feeding her neighbors pit like she did every day for years and was discovered one afternoon with every piece of her facial skin removed except for part of her cheek cause the faggot dog chimped out, presumably over something minor

more white women need to be knotted by canines

Kinda has that coalburner look to her.

>Dogs face
>pic related

I always thought this meant nap rather than NAP so I chuckled when I realized it could be both

boner got

is that what I think it is?

A crack house on the corner is on fire.

Do you fight it?

always go for midget dogs so there is zero threat to literally everyone