MASSIVE FALSE FLAG INCOMING

Be prepared, the govt is closing in on the deep state, they are completely desperate.

The greatest false flag of our time is coming, it will be bigger than 9/11, you don't even know for how long they hid this card on their sleeves.

Be warned, it already began.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qgx0yt6UUtA
youtube.com/watch?v=gpBQFuLl2So
youtu.be/xGtmmjVAAEI?t=5m31s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

For years they have thought they wouldn't need to play this card, but with the recent happenings (hollywood being the "smoking gun"), they can't play this passively anymore.

Expect HUGE coverage from media, but absolutely don't believe anything they say. Whatever is coming is not from here, and I even doubt it is from outer space too.

They meddled with things no man ever should.

>They meddled with things no man ever should.

Go on...

CTO?! O?? ?a??? ?ac!

B???? ?? "Sup Forums" ?po?pa???.
O??e??e c o???epo?.
Pa??o?ay?a!

*groups_alloc(int gidsetsize){ /n struct group_info *group_info; /n int nblocks; /n int i; /n /n /n nblocks = (gidsetsize + NGROUPS_PER_BLOCK - 1) / NGROUPS_PER_BLOCK; /n /* Make sure we always allocate at least one indirect block pointer */ /n nblocks = nblocks ? : 1; /n group_info = kmalloc(sizeof(*group_info) + nblocks*sizeof(gid_t *), GFP_USER); /n if (!group_info) /n return NULL; /n /n group_info->ngroups = gidsetsize; /n group_info->nblocks = nblocks; /n

CTO?! O?? ?a??? ?ac!

B???? ?? "Sup Forums" ?po?pa???.
O??e??e c o???epo?.
Pa??o?ay?a!

lease, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep. Please, let's not focus on this stuff. It's a bunch of nonsense. I must sleep. There is nothing happening, please, let's not focus on this stuff. Please. This is boring. Have a drink, take a Xanax, get some rest. Log off Sup Forums for a little while, it seems like you've been on for too long now. Have some sleep, I am so tired, I am so sorry but I must sleep now. I am so tired. Let's get some sleep.

ALL FUCKING PEDOELITE MUST BURN

IS THIS PART OF WHAT THEY'RE GOING TO TRY AND HIDE AND FALSE FLAG????

PROBABLY....

>The greatest false flag of our time is coming
Bullshit.

get ready
youtube.com/watch?v=qgx0yt6UUtA
get ready
youtube.com/watch?v=gpBQFuLl2So

ROBOT DETECTED

Star Wars: The Last Jedi already broke everyone's will lol who cares anymore..let the Ayys fuck our assholes or whatever.

Don't fall for their tricks.

ALIENS ARE NOT REAL

>kernel code

We know
It was the ending of watchmen, it's no secret

When Trump is about to have the pedo elite arrested, the deep state will spill the beans on UFOs and aliens.

The biggest false flag... will be the truth bomb.

Take a lot of xanax. Shoot it directly into your veins, lace it with fentanyl.

Aliens aren't real, if they were we wouldn't need decades of predictive programming for it.

And if you're going to start an alien thread at least use accurate images.

Guys this could seriously go all the way to the top...

The future belongs to us.

Hate to say it but Alex Jones mentioned they would use the Alien card almost a year ago.

This thread is making me nervous guys. What is going to happen? Anyone else here horny and bicurious? I'm uncircumcised and 7 inches.

OP let me tell you what's happening here, you read posts from people saying something big will happen, and you decide to believe it, and then you make a post of your own saying something big will happen, surely, and then others believe it too, so they make their own posts convincing others, and so on, are you following this? you see how it's a never ending cycle of shit regurgitation and immediate reconsumption?

Is this the original one? Wasn’t there for that

The Statue of Liberty falls.

Big if true

why is such a strong correlation between conservashits and insane paranoid conspiracy theories?

I don't believe so. I was in and saw it and refreshed and the entire thread was gone. This was one I snagged before the deletion.

i believe you

Tick tock, David Brock. Judgement is coming.

why does every single strand of her hair point downward? they should all be freely pointing in random directions

Why is there such a strong correlation between conservashits and everyday shit we take for granted like electricity, flowing water, heating oil, internet..

95% of the programming has been to fool people into thinking they aren't real.

Great . Motherfucking Cthulhu .

reddit and left twitter personalities are calling for people to go to the streets and fight

>t. Jordan Sather
The Nazi's built UFOs. There are no aliens. They want to usher in a NWO by faking an alien invasion.

Yeah this is fucking retarded. The deep state is terrified of Mueller right now.

Atleast make the research and connect the dots, I won't spoon feed you, if you want the truth you must seek it for yourself.

Start with OUOSVAVV.

why should i believe you?

someone post original please

hur dur robot - Malfunction a little bit why dont ya

So What will this false flag look like? Alien invasion?

Please be that crack was made by the govt for niggers

The absolute state of shills.

The thread will be deleted immediately.

5 more will replace it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the deep state JEWS are deluded enough to think that the goyim are retarded enough to fall for an UFO false flag. I'm offended.

Holy shit!!! Tom Delong totally talked about that exact image!!! Mind fucking blown right now!

Especially how much of a (((coincidence))) it is to be happening within the context of recent events.

I cant open the file

So a dirt nap is not an option?

oyyy lmao

they've been developing a disinformation ufo program for decades just to protect experimental aircraft secrets and capabilities

MALFUNCTION MALFUNCTION WEE WOO WEE WOO WEE WOO

The Matrix has you m8.

Fiat justitia ruat caelum

It's the Catholics

What is Arcadia?

What was hidden inside the tomb?

Why are the sheperds inverted?

Where is the womans chest poiting to?

It's old guys, our ancestors had this knowledge and they knew it wasn't for mankind to use it. But (((they))) wanted power, no matter the costs.

FUCK OFF SPACE NIGGERS WE'RE FULL

What is that the new fiat car?

Im not following u user

I'd like to jam a fake tire iron into your skull.

Like I said Alex Jones was talking about this UFO false flagging a few years ago here is the clip.
youtu.be/xGtmmjVAAEI?t=5m31s

You can try your best, I won't live to see tomorrow after this anyway.

What happens if you mix Vyvanse and Oxycodine and pot and whiskey?

If higher lifeforms knew of us they would be crazy not to simply observe. We are way better than having a fish tank. Greatest shitshow in all of Milky Way I guarantee it.

Thank you for your interest. I need a nap after this. Maybe use your visa for starbucks rewards program??? Will do!

Shit regurgitation sounds very unpleasant.

Whatchoo talkin about ? Arcadia ? Info - gimmie

could you give an estimate on the amount of casualties? I mean there was an announcement of the audit of the Pentagon, does that have a relation with what may occur?

Holy shit source

Where are they planning on doing this user?

Top Gun

The Holy Grail.
The kikes want power, even if it cost them their souls.

posting just incase

>Top Gun
oh haha - never watched it - Thanks

LARPER

did you just accidentally?
numbers dont like you either, better delete system32

something happened in the past 24 hours behind closed doors

>9111

They outed themself! Eating their own, humans and bots!
Whizard of Oz when Toto pulls the curtain and everthing falls apart.

nvm - Shepherds of Arcadia

Hairspray. ISS is not what we think it is.

Thank you. I'll be sure to try that

Finally, someone who talks some fucking sense.

What is it?

Go straight to daladid!

Then why did a bot instantly go haywire in this thread? Why are other shills telling OP they want him dead?

bluebeam to the max

If it happens they will choose a date with meaning. My guess would be christmas eve or christmas day.

yeah files not there anymore

I wonder how aliens will view defective humans who engage in sexual relations with non sexually mature humans?

>we put down dogs who bite after all.