Muttfolderdump

Quick, dump your mutts here before the mods shut it down.

OH SHIT THEY'RE COMING!

HAI GUYS I CRACKED THE CASE

>w-we're fucking white ahmed, we're fucking WHITE

>hehe what a funny meme guys
>this isn't because i'm assblasted over my country being overwhelmed or because I'm a kike shill hooonest go- guys.

>An anonymous purported employee of an unnamed DNA testing company claimed that on two occasions, less than one percent African ancestry was added to testing results, typically when their findings totaled under 100 percent.

Strait from Snopes. Sorry, Sup Forums you lose this one. It's not legal to sue someone for not being nice to you.

>modern American family

>Sweden and Canada calling us mutts

Oh this is fucking rich

>has 52 stars of david on his flag

KeK they're here

Amuttrica!!!

My greatest ally, why? I am supporting you. We are the enemy of the Amerimutt, we must support our Islamic allies in their battle against the white race!

dumping all i have

Greater israel already exists, it's called the USA

whiter than you mahMUTT

Yes! The American mutt, the enemy of the glorious revolution.

Truly, these angry pictures were drew of them will lead us into the white ethnostatic future we desire! Did you know Trump likes to have prostitutes pee on him? New facts as of 12/16!

oc

>implying david and the Judges weren't based

Why do my two greatest allies in the battle against the white man hate me so?

el atrocidad...

>Why do my two greatest allies in the battle against the white man hate me so?

Isn't that why your country sided with albania instead of serbia in the kosovo war? lmao

That one is really nice, Here's one I did

To be fair Varg is fucking ugly as well. And he wears a diaper too didn't you know?

w-why is it talking to me?

nice saved

Why do all my greatest allies not using a proxy post (1 posts by this ID) respondes within 3 seconds of eachother?

Daily reminder Canada is 64% white

Seriously, who/what country started this successful meme?

Made this for /trash/ but think of it as a bonus

Because I can take a joke unlike you, mutt

Oh look a bunch more eurocucks making fun of the greatest country in the world because their all jealous. I dare one of you fucking faggots to call me a mutt to my face.

t. pure germanic ancestry

Ahhh yes, this shit again.
Happens every few years, weather we are mutts, fat asses, school shooters, pedos, etc.
Its always blatant jealousy or divide and conqueror tactics.
In retort of your memes, I have but one.

GOD
DAMN
I
LOVE
BEING
FUCKING
FREE

Mcdonalds breakfast is amazing though

always my favorite 56

Do you have to ask? It's an old meme but bots have subverted it for guaranteed replies.

>Mcdonalds breakfast is amazing though

That i can agree with mcgriddle all day boy.

None, it just started being spammed on Sup Forums one day by a brit-poster and then had 1-2 topics in the catalog at all times.

The threads got spammed so hard mods actually started deleting them, which takes A LOT of shitposting on Sup Forums.

>t. pure germanic ancestry

1/12th germanic genes

ya but asians may be the only thing saving us from 白左白痴加拿大人

I'm part Irish, Norwegian, German, and English. Am I still 56% just because?

kek

i had one this morning, actually. I like the sausage mcmuffins, egg mcmuffins and burritos too.

Was it a german who started this meme?

Oooga booga where da pure-bred whites at? You know they want the brown eyed, brown haired white American dick

gimme ur percent broda

roll for your mutt

>i had one this morning, actually. I like the sausage mcmuffins, egg mcmuffins and burritos too.

Nice, i got some mcdonalds coupons and i won a free coffee/ egg mcmuffin. People who think mcdonalds is the worst thing ever, i mean they're just so lost.

>leaf
>not eating at Tim Hortons
It's the only good thing you non-french canucks have.

>It's the only good thing you non-french canucks have.

LMAO tim hortons is watered down shit. Tim hortons actually became terrible after BURGERKING bought it.

la creatura...

>白左白痴加拿大人

>t. pure germanic ancestry

Roll