Pray for Trump

There's some shit coming down the pipeline. Hopefully Trump will 4D chess it and come out the winner, but if not, this country's gonna get Pence'd, which won't be as fun as we all think. Instant reversion to neocon ways. Monday may be a terrible day for America.

If it isn't, look forward to Chuck Schumer's rape party photographs being released and James Alefantis cutting a deal and turning some people regarding pizzagate in. Either that or he'll get suicided and there will be a public campaign to mourn him and scold the mean old pizzagate bullies cuz he dindu nuffin.

It'll be a rough start to the week for the Shitposter-in-Chief. Let's pray he conquers.

i tried to warn you.

Praying for trump in this post

Sending my energy to The God Emperor. Fiat justitia ruat caelum

Say what it is or fuck off faggot

may the digits continue to be in favor of our President.

ok.

JFC i need a cigarette after that post

Between this post and the massive false flag post im tripping out.

M-merry christmas user

"dear God, stay out of trumps way. And please smite OP for choking on a million dicks"
Amen

agreed. the pence memes were forced as fuck, that should tell you something

Based Trumpenfurere , please take our energy for your spirit bomb!

Pence memes were fun. If you disagree with lulz you disagree with one of the fundamental powers in God's creation.

If anything happen to Trump all bets are off
He is brave and righteous though, God will protect!

Nothing will happen to Trump. Worry more about the lefties out there who will have their worlds come crashing down in the next 14 days. Be welcoming.. it could easily be any of us. Congrats!

This
Gott mitt Trump and Gott mitt uns!
But if something should happen to him, I will start the show myself

What about this alien false flag shit?

Disclosure is a touchy business. But it does mean that matters of State are totally in hand. Enjoy!

The digits surrounding trump mean one thing and that is that his mission is divine. Nothing can stop him until he fulfills his purpose.

>Congrats!
Bro are you really congratsing us in a thread about crazy shit happening to Trump and pizzagate shit? WTF

Disclosure is not related to Trump. It's a distraction.

Trump can be The Last President one of two ways! Nice humbers! HH

None of it is what you think (of course). Point is: It's all good. Be glad and enjoy the amazing disclosures coming. You won't be disappointed.

Pence is clean. Just what i wanted. Lets get back to basics

remember one thing: trump is a born-again christian after having had a certain revelation upon coming into office. there are ayys, but they aren't ayys.

pence will take the mark in a heartbeat.

Trump will win. Forever and ever.

didnt even see my 88! HH o/ and onward to victory and the stars user!

This tbqhwyf

DESU this board would only accept Trump Jr were anything to happen to POTUS while in office. Not Pence

Please red pill me on what youre talking about sounds very interesting

PREYING FORPOOP

inb4 larp but i really can't say anything else. just pray.

I believe you. I suddenly feel worried....and powerless.

I'm with fellow user. Nothing to fear at all. No worries, and yes you are powerless. Get a job.

Who cares?

This whole Jewish country deserves to collapse in flames.

That's the only way the White race will rise from the ashes and create the Ethnostate.

Why cant you say anything else? And why will whatever happens ve a problem for him. Also prove you aint trolling/where are you from OP

>Please red pill me on what youre talking about sounds very interesting
trumpcucks role-playing on Sup Forums

>inb4 larp but i really can't say anything else. just pray.
You're a lying faggot unless you can backup your claims with verifiable evidence.

Worse, you're a forum sliding shill

they told me Sup Forums was lost. i tried.

>they told me Sup Forums was lost.
Sup Forums is lost until it either gets mods that will ban the shitposting or the users stop shitposting themselves.

Also Sup Forums needs to stop supporting the systems that are enslaving them.

>i tried.
You're shitposting. Fuck off.

What is this dreddit garbage?

>Week before Christmas
>Let's destroy Trump!

if they're successful I think people will just start killing senators, fbi agents, journalists, and other liberal pieces of shit

should be fun

Pence memes are a lot of fun. If people thought the Pence memes meant Pence in reality was somehow not a standard member of the GOP establishment anymore, they were getting carried away by meme fun.

May God protect President Trump

Which face will the Jew make this week?

Let the janitors pick up the trash

I'm praying for Trump to be dragged out of the White House, kicking and screaming in handcuffs. I hope the cops treat him like he said to treat criminals. THROW HIM IN THE PARTY VAN

Okay, for what it's worth. That Alien Massive False Flag thread is 100% the same shills who were pushing CBTS

You worried you black cube faggot?

No, are you, Trump cuck?

You should be

OP is faggot