>I join the thread

UNINSTALL

kono hoshi no musuu no chiri no

Great anime with a great opening theme

Shit thread
kids all is kill[/spoilers]

I dropped this show but god damn the OP is delicious

Would you pilot it?

The kill/death ratio and ain't going out like some punk bitch is enough considering the situation

You bet my life I would!

The manga is far better, though.

Only if I get to kill every living being on a different world.

Posting best girl next to Mako and Maki

The manga is great if you just want to feel existential and depressed.

Is it worth watching the animu if I already read the manga with uninstall playing in the background?

General consensus is no unless you absolutely adored the manga and need more.

I was literally just listening to this song.

Amazing manga. Shame about the anime.

You did too?

I've been listening to this song for the last 2 months nonstop, I think it's making me depressed.

>that kid who accidentally steps on his dad
>that kid who prostitutes herself
>those two kids who said 'fuck it' and decided to fuck but she gets turned into a vegetable before they can
>that nice normal kid who just wanted to take care of his family
>that military lady who got blown up in her jet for literally no reason
>the fact that every time they win a battle, an entire planet's population dies.

Which story hit you the hardest, Sup Forums?

Pic related for me.

Everyone did at that part, at least.

I am eternally butthurt that the teacher guy lived.

UNINSTALL UNINSTALL
kono hoshi no musuu no chiri no hitotsu dato
ima no boku niwa rikai dekinai
UNINSTALL UNINSTALL
osore wo shiranai senshi no youni
furumau shikanai UNINSTALL

This is literally my favourite manga of all time.

It's up there for me too.

That page made me actually cry.

It was one of many for me.

heh, same. I didn't want to imply otherwise. for me the strong presence of the parents in this manga was what made it so impactful. too many anime/manga just happen in hypothetical worlds where kids have no parents.

He was best boy. ;_;

how is narutaru compared to this?

also read another story from the same mangaka about some kids with psycic powers

what mango is this

is Zearth the biggest mecha in anime or manga?

Doesn't the anime have a different ending?

Bokurano, just read if you want to be depressed

nope

The anime is less cruel
please erase your post, you dont know what you are doing, or you do?

A good way to kill time if you got nothing else to read. The plot honestly felt like it went nowhere, art is nice if you can find some decent scans.

What was the deal with the rape sensei's relationship to Honda's sister? She stops Honda from killing him and knew of what he did then no mention ever again.

Kieru hikoukigumo

bokutachiwamiokutta

the anime purposely misses the point and changes a lot of the plot because the director was butthurt

what is the point?

how 15 kids + a dick mascot find their own catharsis in the face of death
anime version tries to be more typical and focus on the overarching plot, mainly giving a "true bad guy" responsible for the universe earths waging war on each other, dung beetle is also a much more typical bad guy / antagonist figure for the kids to face at rather than the jaded and bitter observer he is in the manga
there's also several silly additions like the anime director screwing over zearth battle's rules mostly for spectacle rather than focusing on the children's arcs, you don't even get ushiro and machi visiting everyone's parents to close out their story

narutaru

I watched the anime and really enjoyed it. The only thing that bothered me a bit was how it was a bit awkward with too many children on screen and lack of action or interaction between them. I can't explain it very well, but I believe the manga may be better in this aspect.

Absolutely amazing show/manga. I remember being seriously depressed for a good month after finishing it, like the world actually lost colour for me. But it also made me want to hug my friends and family.

Can't believe it took a chinese cartoon to make me appreciate the people I love.

I'm on episode 17 right now. Am I going to have to read the manga from the beginning to afterwards? Is it that butchered? Is it worth it to start from the beginning for parts left out as well?

Definitely read from the beginning. The anime is drastically different in worse ways.

Mako's, Daiichi's, and Chizuru's hit me the hardest.
The whole fucking manga is just pure depression and release, so to be entirely fair they all hit me pretty fucking hard.
Such a shame that we're probably NEVER going to get any more media from this series ever again. The anime rebooted could seriously be a big hit, even with the normies.

What the fuck is she going to do other than break up with him? It's not like she can prove that he knocked her little sister up and had all his friends rape her.
All the evidence died when Chizuru did.
I thought the whole point of all that was that life is sometimes fucked up and people in prominent, "trustworthy" (teacher and head of education) positions in society can still have the capacity to perform wicked/evil acts and there's nothing you can do about it.

Stop watching the anime right now and read the manga from start to finish.
Trust me. The anime is hot trash compared to the manga.

Is it really that bad? Adaptations often are, I know but to stop in the middle of it seems pretty harsh.

The director openly admitted that he hated the source material and the ending of it. Decided to go full original with his own ideas in the mix because he wanted to save the kids and have an antagonist(s). He honestly thought the manga was too depressing and wanted to have a happy ending.
So for you there might be some mixed feelings, considering that you've already watched a lot of the anime already, but for fans of the manga the anime adaption was god awful and a waste of time.