>quiet & reserved
>intelligent
>hates niggers
Modern White woman
>against gender roles, plays male-dominated sports for "equality"
>against body shaming, advocates for fat acceptance
>"independent", muh "social patriarchy"
>loud mouthed, "speaks her mind"
>IQ dropping to sheboon levels due to subversion to SJW, PC & pop/nigger culture
>supports diversity and multiculturalism

Why bother trying to "fix white women" when Asian women are superior Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You couldn't choose a worse OP image.

EYE LIE-YUK WAITO WIMMINZ BCUZ DEY LOOK LEYE-IK MEEEEE

FemAnon, you do not understand purity of the blood

Eugenics doesn't care about purity of the blood regarding the current, extremely flawed, races.
And traditionalism doesn't care about pure-blooded sluts, looks like you're outta luck.

Also tits or gtfo.

Agreed. The only white women I will EVER go for are white Latinas and Eastern European women. Sorry, but I'd rather have a healthy half-white kid than have a fully white kid who ends up with mental illnesses because of his cunt of a mother.

the issue is WESTERN women you retard, not white women. westernized asians are just as bad.

t. dated one

The women in that picture are attractive. I wouldn't mind marrying a woman of East Asian descent, if I found her enough to my liking, physically and personally, especially with the Christian faith in mind, and very few East Asian women are apparently Christians. I have to agree with anyone enough before I get married, though, as I would be getting into it for a lifelong commitment. Not a lot of young people in America may reflect those ideals, any longer.

>Sup Forums when white women racemix
FUCKING WHORE, WHITE WOMEN REEEE
>Sup Forums when white men racemix
I'm gonna marry an Asian/Latina/wog qt, they're more traditional, ahaha. Stay mad, roasties.

>inb4 Sup Forums isn't one person

Modern Asian woman
>skinny and look like teenagers
That's it, you're all Roy Moores in denial.

Westernized asians are white women.

Dated an asian virgin for 3 months.
She cheated on me.
How is that even possible?

>flag
Well for you Finnanon I don't think there is anything wrong with dating an Asian as its not racemixing.

not ALL modern asian women are like that, sven. if you find one who went to all the top schools, chances are the only things she really cares about are $$$$$$$$$$$$ and constant career/life advancement.

that can be a good thing...and that can also drive a more balanced person insane.

t. married an asian

basically.
because you are a cuck loser.

plenty of good white girls out there

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

>devout christian
hahahaha

no.

code?

PEN15

Gooks are autistic and uncreative genetic trash which has contributed nothing to modern technological civilization. If you breed with gooks, you doom your offspring to genetic inferiority and eventual extinction. Evolution does not give a prize for second-best.

Modern Asian woman
>Looks at a fat dork like you and laughs
>Thinks your diaper fetish is creepy and pathetic
>Marries for wealth/success (which excludes your bum ass)
>Is hideous without plastic surgery
>Is someone who will age poorly
>Is someone with a lower sex drive (less testosterone)

Modern White woman
>Will believe whatever you tell them to believe (they're women, idiot)
>Thinks your diaper fetish is hip and cool and will call you daddy if you like that
>Doesn't care if you're employed or masculine. You're just another fling
>Is overweight. This is true (at least in the New World and the U.K.)
>Is far more likely to have developed a unique personality that sets her apart from Asian insects
>Is far more likely to understand who you are, since she's also white

Date within your race. Oh, wait, you're Finnish! Dating a Jap would still technically be dating within your race, wouldn't it? Sorry for wasting your time!

The problem is with western culture you utter retards. Those who are degenerate (sex before marriage) are part of it and should repent.

>women
>testosterone

Women naturally have more testosterone than estrogen.

>not keeping your women in diapers

That's not the issue, the issue is that if a woman gets high on test, she would be a /fit/ goddess.
Dykes use test to turn more masculine.

This is what I never got about diaper fetishists...

There appears to be a sadomasochistic element to the DDLG dynamic. The daddy of course acting as the sadist and the little girl the masochist. What I don't get is how is changing someone's diaper sadistic? It seems like more of an inconvenience (and chore) for the person who has to do the changing.

Apologies if I come off as obtuse. You have to understand that I, as a normal person, have a difficult time understanding the fetishes of people with erectile dysfunction!

>random stereotypes

Get out more user

You don't want a traditional wife? It seems you infer that you are against traditionalism and Christianity.

Diaper fetish is it's own thing.

Most chicks into DDlg just want to call someone Daddy while getting railed in the ass.

>christianity, the story of a teen semitic girl who cheated on her beta orbiter husband and convinced people that her son was a god
>traditionalism
Lmao.

Everything you think about Asian women is wrong OP. And you're dumb as shit to think they are the wisest choice.

Have you ever met an Asian girl?
>flag
Nevermind

A Fin would make this thread wouldn't they? I guess the meme's are true.

On par with the joos about deceiving

>You couldn't choose a worse OP image.
Agreed, but the dude's point still stands.

>inb4 anyone points out the reason.
Do you think that saying "inb4 (counterargument)" somehow magically makes it go away?

This would be much better.

wtf i love race mixing now

Have an awkward Scottish girl instead.

>Asians are superior

Pic related are the only Asian women you beta losers can get

No. Fix white women.

You broke your toys, you don't get to play with mine now. That's a real bitch nigger move.

Sage. We had the same thread three days ago.

I also dated a westernized Asian "meme chick". I was so miserable and abused.

Only if they are non-mocha.

This.

If you are a white guy thinking if he goes Asian you are getting some Kpop model, think again. You are getting the shit that the gooks themselves don't want. Not to mention you will NEVER be accepted in their culture or learn the language properly.

Realistically, Slavs are the only sensible option as a westerner. The culture is still strong and it's possible to learn the language and integrate if you are a normal person.

Fucking fix yourself and maybe we'll think about that more

Purity of the blood means nothing when white women are the niggers of gender and also the niggers of niggers