HANDCUFFED WOMAN BEATEN BY SEVEN COPS

youtube.com/watch?v=hN7lw-pewjc

AND IM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN

GOD BLESS THE USAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x-LNCenLnNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he just fell on her like a retard, could have been an accident. Not good but she wasn't beaten

>could have been an accident

>is twice your weight
>handcuffs you against a wall
>forces weight against you until you can't breathe and pass out
>lets your head slam against concrete
>"oops, sorry, accidents happen! :^)"

Fucking bootlicker.

IMPEACH!

What the fuck? Why didn't she use her gun to defend herself from them? That's why the 2nd amendment exists, right?

Oh wait, it's fucking bullshit.

>BEATEN BY SEVEN COPS
You mean slammed to the ground by ONE cop, why you lie ?

Welcome to trump's America.

Disgusting, I almost started crying when I saw the blood. I hope she is okay, we can't let violence prevail in Trump's America.

#ImpeachTheOrangeBigot

Bootlicker.

>I almost started crying when I saw the blood

Say it with me
>DO THE CRIME

Fuck off achmed.

Why don't they just make it harder to become a cop? Like tougher physical and psychological exams.

>I almost started crying when I saw the blood

Yeah, so did I lad.

It used to be that way then we let the niggers and spics in and bam police have all the power.
You let it happen.

Snoke, Luke, and Ackbar die

Are you having a break down?

Serfs shouldn't complain about the lives of freemen. You can add your comment as soon as you get out of bongistan.

don't you have a muslim invasion complete with stabbings and acid attacks to worry about? your childrens children will curse your weakness for allowing a foreign invasion onto your ancestors homeland and the erosion of all the rights that those before you died for so that you could virtue signal to your weakling friends. you must have thought for a second you were still on plebbit, didnt you?

Is this reddit? WTF

pigs arent human

WTF disarm all cops and remove the second amendment now

Trump has now personally thanked these officers for beating this woman...

Haha sweet

wow...

she looks like she was having a damn overdose seizure
he didnt throw her
wtf is wrong with you idiots

heh looks like you didnt lean against the wall good enough bucko, now i get to kill you by bodyslamming your skull onto concrete. thems the breaks kiddo, dont do the crime if you cant do the time, heh i dont make the laws i just enforce them, g-d bless israel.

Reminder that this is why cops shoot niggers.

Was the wall toxic?

Roastie probably had it coming

If you're dumb enough to get put in handcuffs (which is a really hard thing to If you don't break the law) you probably deserve a beating

How ? the title is incorrect, watch the fucking video.

i see nothing wrong here. it was all according to standard protocol

Nothing to see here, she was obviously told several times to stay against the wall, told not to turn around or take her shoulder off the wall and refused to follow the command and was took down to the ground to maintain control of her and fell on her face and knocked out. Medical staff came in a timely manner and checked her out. Follow the officers commands and dont get your ass beat, knocked out or shot. Will be thrown out of court.

That was a lawful use of force. He controlled her all the way down. It is how they train officers to control a prisoner. It was a by the book procedure and this will be thrown out of court.

>dude you deserve a concussion and potentially a traumatic brain injury for not standing up straight
???

>took down to the ground to maintain control
bullshit, she was cuffed behind her back, he already had full control.

heh you looked at me funny now i get to controllably smash your fucking skull into concrete, tough luck goyim. braise zion.

No he didn't. She came off the wall twice. Doesn't matter if her hands were cuffed.

She's out before she hits the ground. Maybe he choked her out before he hauled her down? Well, it doesn't matter.... chilling! Literally shaking.

Thanks bud, knew luke and snoke die. didnt know about ackbar

>That was a lawful use of force
slamming someone's head into concrete for no good reason when they can't break the fall with their hands is attempted murder.

only cause he was slamming her face into the wall.

He needed fuller control

but it's just a wall bro
You can't unintentionally murder someone

>Doesn't matter if her hands were cuffed.
Yes it does, she can't break her fall & has a very high chance of death or life changing injury as a result of this completely unnecessary action, cop should be in jail.

get fucked idiot

Keep an eye on how this goes in court. This will be thrown out, the court always rules this because she came off the wall, if she was following the commands of the officer and not resisting, she would have a case, that shoulder coming off that wall is all the evidence they need.

Why was she there in cuffs in the first place???

Cuffs=you did something stupid and deserve all beatings

That's something a lot people forget is that cops don't just randomly grab people and beat them. Even if you're a nigger the cops will leave you alone if you aren't doing dumb shit.

CAN WE GET THIS THREAD TO 50 BOOTLICKERS???

LETS SEE!!!!

yup attempted murder one

Go suck the Queen's cock

I didn't notice it before, but someone commented on JT that she went for his gun! Look really closely, and you can see that she was grabbing for his gun. That white trash should be on her hands and knees sucking that guy off for not just killing her there and then.

YOU ARE A BOOTLICKER

CASE DISMISSED

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty upset about this one, and I even defended that cop who shot and killed that guy kneeling on the ground who was 'trying to pull up his pants'

She gets floored by one cop, not beaten by seven. Not trying to detract from the fact that this was awful, but don't group the other six in for one idiot's mistake.

ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
3/10
Thats the biggest problem with police is police brutality and gangster like extortion of stores demanding free shit cause they are wearing a gay uniform.

they are aiding him, by definition.

listen here punk repeatedly slamming your skull into the wall is standard protocols (of zion pbuh), if you resist i WILL KILL YOU GOY. I SAID RIGHT FOOT BLUE MOTHERFUCKER *RIPS ENTIRE MAG*

it's going to get to a point where people are just going to start offing these fuckers

SIMON DIDN'T UCKING SAY

No they aren't. The others don't lay a finger on her until after she's on the ground, and that's because the one that floored her probably broke a few teeth and maybe her nose as well.

>He thinks Luke and Snoke died

Look at this piece of shit. It's supposedly 31 years old. This filthy drug-addict was causing problems, and the officer taught her a lesson she'll never forget.

Lol beaten by 7 cops? It was one and she was being retarded. So he put her to the floor and she got hurt. Fuck that, she shouldnt have been mouthing off to the cops unless they were doing something wrong to her...

SAGE

Who needs a gun when uve got spoons hey britfag

Bet she will not come off the wall now when a cop tells her to stay up against the wall.

>ameridumbs in here desperately trying to think up excuses as to why a 65kg handcuffed woman needed to be body slammed onto her head by six male police officers

That boot must taste absolutely incredible.

You can see at 2:11 she passes out from him pushing her up against the wall. I know thats what happened because this was a trend when i was in jr high. People would make themselves and each other pass out by applying pressure on your chest.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=x-LNCenLnNA

This is how england has been conquered by inbred pakis

Cops are retarded orcs here.

Where were you when the world stopped turning that September day
Out in the yard with your wife and children
Working on some stage in LA
Did you stand there in shock at the site of
That black smoke rising against that blue sky
Did you shout out in anger
In fear for your neighbor
Or did you just sit down and cry

Did you weep for the children
Who lost their dear loved ones
And pray for the ones who don't know
Did you rejoice for the people who walked from the rubble
And sob for the ones left below

>words
>muh wall
What value do these have?The cop did something obviously reactionary, and dumb.He probably didn't mean to hurt her.

Is this fake news? 7 policemen did not beat her,

And I'd gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land

cops have to project their authority otherwise people walk over them. trust me I was a security guard.

Did you burst out in pride
For the red white and blue
The heroes who died just doing what they do
Did you look up to heaven for some kind of answer
And look at yourself to what really matters

I'm just a singer of simple songs
I'm not a real political man
I watch CNN but I'm not sure I can tell you
The difference in Iraq and Iran
But I know Jesus and I talk to God
And I remember this from when I was young
Faith hope and love are some good things he gave us
And the greatest is love

This is fucking clickbait.

I'm glad that that disgusting ape bait got a beating. She was drunk and she attacked her black husband and scared her 3 niglets. She was rude, she's a drug addict, she's out of control, and she's a fucking cunt. BLUE LIVES MATTER.. Thank you, officer, for taking this bitch down to the ground, and down a notch, because she is the worst kind of white trash.

That's how I would talk too if I didn't have the right to defend myself. It's so easy pointing out you butthurt faggots.

She fainted from the stress of the situation and he couldn't stop her from falling. Fake news.

I hate cops myself (they shot my pitbull for no reason) but it was a roastie and she probably deserved it. honest people like me work hard and bust our asses only for women to pay NO attention to us whatsoever and treat us like dirt just because we're 5'9" (avg height in america btw)

so yeah, no mercy desu. bitch deserved it and these cops are /ourguys/

>Fucking bootlicker.
You're a fucking degenerate. Criminals need to be treated harshly. And she was resisting, that's why he did that. Normal people who aren't crazed criminals are treated well usually.

She paid for muh wall with her face. He didn't care if she got hurt. It wasn't reactionary, it was a response to her not following commands, he did not have her under control, because she disobeyed his orders and physically came off the wall twice, so he put her under control, slamming her on the ground, to where she couldn't resist, and to a position easier to maintain control of a combative prisoner.

nice way to kill your brain cells

Looks like she fainted again when she hit the floor

cuck

Yeah. I never did it. I knew people who did. They said it gave them dreams. They said it felt like they were asleep for hours when it was just a few seconds. And when they wake up they dont know where they are. One kid thought he fell asleep in school. When he woke up he started walking around panicking looking for his shit.

No shit? Read what you wrote out loud. You are a fucking moron.

Don't bother. Sup Forums or at the very least that autistic bullshit "kekistan" page on facebook is rife with retarded bootlicking cucks like this.

They'll justify anything and everything

CA friend here, saw the video and literally shaking, possibly an earthquake though.

>Why don't they just make it harder to become a cop?

Because the pay is shit and anyone who isn't an idiot refuses to take that job. It's not much better than security guard. And there's no budget to offer more to attract better candidates

The short answer is they do in counties where cops get paid more (100k)

Are you using your gun to fight off the invading horde of shitskins? Oh, wait....

How does Mohammud's dick taste after it's been in your wife?

>7 cops = all of america
heres your (you) you fucking schmuk

brap?

>the earthquake did it
lol thats an awesome excuse

put it down.