Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's a big barrel

I don't

>t. shill.
Police deal with degenerates.

Because without police shooting niggers would be too much of a legal issue

Pays my bills. I make visors, plates and riot shields.

They cleanse society through high velocity transcortical lead therapy.

4u

They clean up more crime and do more good for the public in a month than your shill baitposting ass would do in a lifetime

>fug da bolice :DD

t. nigger

How? Who would enforce those laws?

I would feel safer with a pecheneg or fn fal strapped on my back. In a gorka suit with a k6-3 helmet on then being forced to give my money to cunts who can't shoot anything past 300 meters.

You mean like you when they show up at your house and arrest you over a false rape accusation after a girl you fuck gets made fun of for fucking you so she says its rape? Or when an amber alert goes out because you just wanted to see your own fucking children after your wife has a no-fault divorce with you? Or when you don't want to pay for Tyrone's bills so he can impregnate women left and right with no consequences, except for you, because the police will come and fuck you up for not paying for tyrone to live consequence free.

This cop was acquitted
liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

Cops are thug enforcers and revenue generators for the pedophile elite Jews.

>Cops are thug enforcers and revenue generators for the pedophile elite Jews.
nailed it

A lot of police deal with the absolute worst of society. It turns them into shitty people.

Because of the multiple LEO friends I have.
Because the law is the only thing standing between us and Sandniggertopia
Because when Jamal and his buddies look at my car, I want them to have a reason to think "Maybe I shouldn't steal that today."

Criminals don't give a fuck about your laws.

This happened because someone called the police and reported a gun or something blah blah I hate the second amendment bullshit. You can just find where this guy is. track his every move, when the time is right strike and use his own medicine against him. Call the police and report that he was going around shooting people "because he was" and give his location. Justice will be served real fast, I promise you.

Since I dont commit crimes I have zero interactions with police other than driving through roadblocks, where I thank them for keeping the roads safe for me.

Police is ok, there's a lot of corruption but it's the same with any other branch of public service anyway.

Without police you could buy a m249. I'd like to see jamal steal your car then. It would be like that scene from war dogs when Jonah Hill gets ripped off by the negros and he pulls out mp5 and scares the shit out of them.

Of course