Why are so many millennials, specially white and asian young men commiting suicide?

Why are so many millennials, specially white and asian young men commiting suicide?
Is this the price the 80% of non-chad men have to pay? Is this a byproduct of loneliness? Hopelessness?

we aren't. we used to mocked a mixed nigger who went to a local international school. he jumped in front of train and his face got put on shame poster. lol

That's
Kind of fucked up,even if he was a nigger
I mean I've seen worse but that makes me seriously question human nature about empathy and shit like that

It's a natural reaction to the state of society, combined with any number of poor personal choices like drug habits, philosophies on life, relationships, and so on.
I contemplate suicide every other day it seems. I think I live purely out of spite now.

Also Doki Doki was a good game, Monika was the best girl but Natsuki is a VERY close second.

I think monika is a meme and that natsuki is best girl simply because she was the best in trying to not go full retard unlike yuri and sayori

>Question human empathy
ffs you live in brazil which is devoid of humanity

That's a fair point, honestly I loved Natsuki the whole game and only began to appreciate Monika after all those endless conversations.

I just wanted to be with Natsuki
I didn't want to hurt her... :'(

dude... that's not funny

It's basically (((cultural marxism))) telling men that they are useless, powerless, and privileged so they need to let people(especially WOMYN) walk all over them. Leading to clinical depression and suicide, ironically in both genders because women aren't "made" for the "male" roll in society and cave to the pressure. We see this all across western society and westernized societies.

The Japanese have their own social problems that lead to astronomical suicide rates via what is basically "Western beliefs bastardizing traditional values".

Train of shame.

Also
Natsuki>Sayori>Yuri>eternal suffering>Monika

>tfw she gets really sad when Yuri steals you away in Act 2
>tfw you will never protect her from her dad

Brazil is basically the setting of DOOM

My God this is the epitome of degeneracy.

Leave this website

>never mates
>celebrates ebonics
>makes us cringe in our own safe space

Just kys

Hi, welcome to Sup Forums. You must be new. The game we're talking about is called Doki Doki Literature Club, it's somewhat popular here due to the fact that this is an anime website. Thanks for visiting, be sure to enjoy your stay. Try not to look so new, though.

Weak men killing themselves is not something that I care about.
Embrace the struggle or get out.

that's actually hilarious. keep it up guys, it'll save japan

>live in dysgenic, dystopian mongrel shitholes with no identity or source of racial or ethnic pride
>Jesus didn't return like he said he would 2 millenia ago

Result: suicide

Sometimes I wonder why I stay, fear of Hell maybe. But I have non-White blood, less than 1%, still, one drop rule. I can't even enjoy religion anymore. If all pure Whites were outbred, which I am not one, God is dead.

Hopelessness. City is hell. Your Chad memes actually apply there. Suburbs are double hell. Spent 2 hours in traffic coming home the other night. Rural areas are hell unless you have everything in place right out of high school. If you don't, all the women move to the city and you're left making kids with a fat pile of insanity. People endured struggle in years past because they felt it was leading somewhere. Now we're past the peak and settling for less to finance Jewish immortality projects. Just gets tiresome.

This is pol you autistic trash

>muh youth
Suicide is much more common among middle aged men, because that's when shit really hits the fan.

Oh suck it up you massive faggot.

they cant live up to their parents expectations
economy has fucked up gen y/z and babyboomers and x live the high life that y/z have a hard time matching, so when facilitated with shaming from their ignorant parents they give up on life

Remember anons if you or someone you know is considering self harm or harming someone else please seek help as fast as you can

Easy for a subhuman shitskin to say. This is important. It isn't just a matter of life and death, but the survival of a divine legacy. It's about good and evil. About whether God will defeat Satan, or if Satan will prove God to be a liar. Satan who was already defeated before, and set to be defeated again, but how if not even one single pure Aryan(God blood) remains?

(((help)))

Nope, (((Big Pharma))) just wants to make money off us by putting us on anti-depressant pills and schizophrenia medication. I don't need medication, I need fucking solutions.

>current year
>mongrel nation boyo still obsesses over old racial theories that had and still have zero genetic research to back them up
Take some sleeping pills mate, it'll be painless lmao.

It's a product of atheism and nihilism plus poor relationship conditions.

People who don't believe in something greater than themselves are far more likely to become suicidal.

>brazilian calling others mongrel
Real rich monkey boy

Welcome to the mongrel club onii-chan, now quit being a waste of oxygen.

Maybe you should leave?

Hopefully China nukes your shithole. They'll milk you for your resources like Africa then colonize you.

>self-hating weak little bitch contemplating suicide in one post
>REEEing like a faggot 3 replies later
Aahahahahahaha thank you so much, you just made my night.

Kek
At least we're not killing ourselves from withim.

>This is pol you autistic trash
Sup Forums.org

lol what's a moot?

why would that anime qt kill herself? why didn't she come to me i would have loved her

If you enjoyed doki doki literature club you're a normalfag that has the mind of a 14 years old. There are hundreds actually good dating sims out there but you niggers only play shit like doki doki because its popular and pewdiepie played it.

Pathetic, next thing you're going to tell me is that Undertake is a good game

>Biggest shithole in SA according to population and size
>Literally just as mutt or worse
>Haha muttmerica

the jews fear the samurai

Yup. South korea has even higher rates and they have the same issue.

Come the fuck on it got a lot of people off guard and it's western.
Those things are rare you know.

And yes,undertale was good,Sup Forums is ALWAYS full of shit.

Medication turned me in to a literal psychopath when i was on them. Really fucked my life up fuck that shit.

>can't even win a war against fucking birds
>has to rely on soon-to-be negroland to fend off the chinks
gr8 shitpost m8

based kek

it's part of the false song of globalism. There would always be strife and unhappiness, but globalism seeks to create a world of individuals with no horizon of a group with which to identify, take solidarity with, and be able to lean on when you're down. Whether it's the nuclear family or just a tribal structure where you all had each others backs. Nowadays you can be surrounded by people and not have a single meaningful thing to say to anyone the entire day. No man is an island, or at least no man should be, and if you are, suicide seems to be an option.
Some of the crass people on here like fp japan are like raiders picking people off in a post apocalyptic moral landscape.

World's not the same place it was 20 years ago.

Asians are like that. They have no empathy.

It seems you have triggered the weeaboo infestation

It's a by-product of weakness. In men, and in society as a whole. We shouldn't have to coddle people to not commit suicide, they should just not want to do it.
A lot of things contribute to this though and responsibility doesn't lie solely with the people committing suicide.
It's hard to be strong when you're weak.

> complain about dysgenics

> not even paying attention to CRISPR gene manipulation technology that will make shit pointless in no more that 2 generations

Their lives lack purpose. Thats all any man needs.

I don't know, why don't you hang around to find out fag

who fuckin cares what that weeaboo fag thinks?
/we/ Sup Forums now
honestly, Sup Forums has more traffic than the rest of the boards on Sup Forums combined.

Suicide is positively correlated with socioeconomic status. Morons never anhero.

Asians are literal bug people.
I've seen countless videos of Chinks doing absurd shit and other Chinks just stand around or, worse, go about their business like nothing is happening.
Even niggers get some satisfaction out of their own degeneracy. Chinks don't even have emotions. Just apathy.

Genes in humans will never be minipulated.

Colour me surprised that a monkey has taste THIS shit.

It's very rude to jump in front of a train, if you are going to kill yourself, please do it in a way that is not an inconvenience to commuters and does not traumatize anyone, for example the train driver

Good job.
The less Niggers and Mutts the better. You'll be okay Nippon.

>Expecting niggers to do anything right
Shamefur dispray

Just seeing a nigger causes trauma

There are also black females committing suicide, You dont give a fuck as to why they want to i bet. Disappoining

Toxic masculinity that results in young men hating themselves if they don't live up to some fucked up standards.

A rapidly changing society that leaves young men with a sense of not belonging to any particular thing. In Japan, for instance, it was expected that you'd work for a company for the rest of your career. The USA, jobs were also secure for the modern working man. The catastrophic economic crises left them without a good sense of identity, since work was attached to their identities.

Toxic masculinity also prevents men from reaching out to other men for assistance. They don't want to be viewed as whiny, or pussies, or any other assortment of shit. Men don't know how to comfort each other. Men don't know how to reach out for help.

Millenials are also having a much more difficult time getting into the work force. They'll turn to Islam, hyper-SJW bullshit, or the alt-right for a quick and easy answer to their lack of identity.

Based

>Toxic masculinity

Come on, man, don't parrot that dogmatic feminist bullshit: you don't need to cry on someone's shoulder, you just need a genuine male friend of the kind who has always existed throughout history, one who'll give you a helping hand and maybe tease you a little while he's doing it. It's contemporary ideology that's "toxic", not normal biological differences between men and women

In general, black suicide rates are considerably lower than those of whites, however. I'm not sure what you're driving at, since it's not as if most of us really care about suicides in Japan or Latvia either, but that isn't exactly hypocritical

You cant construct an identity, self-actualization doesn't work when your purpose doesn't hold water. The second you begin to see holes in your logic depression and weakness soon manifest. Being a man of honor and stoic righteousness while also displaying manipulative tendencies and sociopaths behavior is a prime example of this. Capitalism is a "ends justify the means" feedback loop to keep the masses going because never had power to begin with. This leads to suicide. Confronting your demons will end up bringing in more demons because the originals dont want to leave.

>Capitalism is a "ends justify the means" feedback loop

As opposed to what, the economic systems intended to eradicate capitalism and which killed 100 million people over the course of a single century? It's not capitalism you're pissed off at, it's reality. And it's true that the world is a disappointing place, but it's the only one we have

YABBAI EBIN BAZED JABAN MANY BANZAIS MY BISHI

Meanwhile for every one mixed kid who offs himself there are 1000 overworked, cucked salarymen who do.

The alternative to "life sucks" is to die. If anything, it's the natural solution. I'm surprised millennials had the wherewithal to figure that out.

Well it was either a shame poster or a wanted criminal poster. Either way, Japan is ruthless as fuck.

don’t mind the aus cuck, probably a yes voter. Our day of the rope will come for you soon enough you fucking degenerate

Based nippon

Why can't I have all three? What the fuck man.

Yuri just gets me man. Also her eyes really are the best.

I played cause its free.

Not cause its good. Or because of some swedish faggot who isn't Joel.

>rude
fucking asians

No seriously go drown yourself or eviscerate yourself like a man.

being a weeb is so 2009

anime girls are alt right

Source? Remember when we used to always ask this?

Toxic masculinity is real, it's called being an overly macho douche, rather than a kind gentleman. It's a real thing, and problem, just not exactly the way feminists define it.

>south korea making fun of anyone sucking american dick

Those faggots literally chop off part of their pee pee because of american influence