Romance is disgusting crash

It's 3D in 2D form.
You don't belong on this place if you are liking this.

Romance manga is unironically my favorite genre.

Kill yourself

You must be a masochist.

You don't belong this world to be honest. Neither do I.
t. turbovirgin

I avoid them.

I personally find it unpleasing to watch them because of my previously dramatic experiences with romance in real life. I feel rage, disgust, but at the same time, a tremendous jealousy. I wish those things could just not exist, I want to punch the characters in the face and wish threads about anime of this kind would just go away.

*traumatic

bump

FUCKING WHORE REEEEEEEE

Found the nerd.

I don't get the butthurt. Also, it's obvious one of those episodes that's going to make people rage and pretend it's shit—the crap Hanabi is pulling after wanting to be serious with Mugi. Though, it's still a good show. It has a social commentary about romance from youth to adulthood, with almost every character providing at least one example of a relationship trope. It's steeped in drama, so if you don't like dramas you're going to bitch about it regardless.

>I can't stand watching things I am unable to experience in real life!

Uh huh.

You fags can speak for yourselves. Romance isn't often good but when it is, it's a joy to watch simply to see these characters finding love and being happy.

I kind of found this episode funny because Hanabi was just doing it completely wrong. Hell, even this conclusion of hers is actually completely wrong. I almost feel bad.

Not all romance anime/manga are smutty soap operas.

Kuzu no Honkai epitomizes that which is farcical 3DPD love. Disgusting. There's nothing more revolting than giving and receiving affection.

3D is DP. Affection for women is harmful to the honor of the samurai weeaboo. Therefore, venerating a relationship of characters is just as dishonorful. Anyone who watches any romance anime, naturally including that piece of trash on the OP, should immediatly leave this place and reconsider his otaku ways, as this place is not worthy of your presence. True honor and purity can only be achieved through the path of moe.

Where did all the normalfags go?
I need my daily dose of getting bullied.

>using Gav for such a shit post

>using a shit character for a shit post
I see no problem here.

Any show about humans is 3D in 2D form.
You should only be watching shows about non-human wildlife.

It's not often good, but when it is, it's really good.

>unironically hating against the genre that spawned DOZO

Fuck off. Gav is good.

I'm actually visibly uncomfortable watching this show. It actually takes some force of will to watch it every week. It's weird because I want to see what happens but I really don't at the same time, I hate it so much but I can't look away. Watching Hanabi do all this shit and her thought process is really difficult for me. I feel like I'm being cucked, I get that deep sick feeling in my stomach. Everyone is so unlikeable and I get that's the point but I instinctively want to root for someone but Hanabi ruins my day every week. Hanabi whoring herself out to Akane's used goods is fucking sickening, pretty much the last straw of me ever liking this show or Hanabi.

Fuck I hate it.

get laid

itt: virgins angry at FICTIONAL WOMEN GETTING LAID
lmao

I don't have a problem with this being discussed here. It is anime after all. What I do have a problem with is the normalfags who come her and think its an excuse to blog because they find it """relatable""". They can fuck right off.

This

I'm using romance anime to fill the void in my heart. It's necessary for my mental health.

>You don't belong on this place if you are liking this.
>on

No, Frederico. It is you who has to GO BACK.

Me too. I'm always looking for a good romance manga but unfortunately most are trash. But the few that are good I can't get enough of.
also this

yep. normalfags can go die in a hole

This. Romance and CGDCT both keep me from pulling the trigger.

That's strange because One Room is pushing my finger down on the trigger.

This show is ridiculous and unbelievable.

No high school male even if he's experienced wouldn't date a cute sweet genuine girl like Moca. Wouldn't fucking happen. Mugi calls her boring, dude you're like 16. You don't know what the fuck exciting is. Every single guy in high school would kill for a girl that cared this much about them.

I can understand a high school boy ignoring that his teacher crush has several men in her life. I had a crush on my teacher in high school and I knew she had several men in her life over the course of high school and it's not like it didn't bother me but when you're 16 you feel detached from their reality. You don't feel cucked because you're a high school boy, you were never in the running so I could twist it into "I didn't lose because she doesn't even recognize me" and while that reality was depressing in itself, it would be more devastating if I considered myself an equal in her mind and she's fucking all these other guys. So I get why Mugi is still trying to "win" and how he can forgive the sluttiness because you're a teenage boy and you're irrational.

Mugi isn't irrational though, at least not in his thought process. He realizes these girls are bad people but he still goes after them. It makes no sense. When I had a crush on my teacher, I still liked her because I didn't think she was a slut even though she probably was. I could justify it somehow and if my opinion of her fell so low I thought she was a slut, I wouldn't like her anymore dude, nobody would, Mugi is apparently 100% still on board though. This dude drives me crazy, especially because of Moca.

Hanabi's sluttiness doesn't surprise me a bit but her reasonings are retarded. Akane is the type of woman that can get tons and tons of men at her feet, the fact that she thinks she can steal all her men away is stupid. No high school girl would think like this.

Akane is whole 'nother bag of nonsense that I don't even want to get into. This shit is stupid.

Clingy girls can actually be a turn off, especially when they never leave you alone.

I think you're forgetting Akane didn't start out as his teacher. Just a tutor.

Mugi is probably half thinking with his dick and half a pseudo-unreliable narrator, at least when he's monologuing. Either that or he knows he's right about Akane but he doesn't truly believe he's right about Akane. That's actually a common thing, you know the truth but there's a part of you that refuses to accept it.

Highschool girls make no sense. It's not really uncommon for them to think they can do what they can't do.

Akane is a sociopath that needs to see a therapist. But this doesn't have a therapist because honestly that would probably resolve a lot of problems.