>SoS T-Rex @UNSC on NoKo 12/15/17
youtu.be/uIIGEhxHxqo
>SoS T-Rex meeting russian counterpart @UN 12/15/17
youtu.be/vTom0OW0wn4
>This Week @State 12/15/17
youtu.be/fIFpqX7gHCA
>Pres Trump talks about deregulation 12/14/17
youtu.be/scJUwZ3Me3U
>US/MEX Strat Diag on Transnational Crime (AG Sessions/DHS Sec Nielsen) 12/14/17
youtu.be/4HoGRrlvsc4
>SoS T-Rex hosts US/MEX Strategic Dialogue 12/14/17
youtu.be/9tFuxQACZ3M
>IntSec Zinke Work Env Survey 12/14/17
youtu.be/Np9YpailJ6c

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9–9–9_Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=xZYBALAX6Oc
imgur.com/a/v92pA
statnews.com/2017/12/16/forbidden-words-fda-cdc/
archive.is/eeBOx
nydailynews.com/news/world/department-defense-admits-running-ufo-program-article-1.3703430
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

I want to go on a date with Heather and Tay, is that too much to ask?

AWOO

Awoo

Are y'all ready for Korea Olympics happenings?

What happened today friends?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9–9–9_Plan

is this better than trumps tax plan ?

>Floridians most likely to breed into creation monster girls
Bless you humidity-maddened swamp people.

McConnell:
youtube.com/watch?v=xZYBALAX6Oc

fucking space niggers

>dating a fatty

NNTNN about to post it

ITS OVER IN
1)ME
2)VT
3)NH
4)CT
5)RI
6)MA
7)NY
8)NJ
9)PA
10)DE
11)MD
12)NM
13)CA
14)MS
15)AL

I think everything will go fine.

Awoovement

hand over the money drumpf

Yes user. That is literally too much to ask. You only get to pick one, and you still have to go through the standard Thunderdome application process like everyone else.

Congrats all. Meme war #2 is drawing to a close. America has won. Now it is time to finish this without a civil war. That means welcoming back former enemies. Above all, don't feed the trolls by replies to shills. They don't get paid that way, and will get more desperate.

Well fuck

>gaz
Hi Vlad.

i fucking hate leftists

>tfw no nurse gf

MORNING
>Trump tweets: "Congratulations to two great and hardworking guys, Corey Lewandowski and David Bossie, on the success of their just out book, “Let Trump Be Trump.” Finally people with real knowledge are writing about our wonderful and exciting campaign!"
>State legislative leaders are planning 'aggressive' new training and reporting policies to combat cultures of pervasive sexual harassment
>HHS pushes back on criticism of CDC banned words
>Trump becomes 'least popular first-year president on record' due to """polls"""
>Jackie Spier (D) says “rumor on the Hill” is that President Donald Trump intends to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller next week
>Trump heads to Camp David for the weekend
>Trump has cabinet meeting at Camp David
>Trump does weekly address
AFTERNOON
>Pentagon acknowledges program to investigate the ayys' ships
>"""Report""" claims Special counsel has thousands of Trump transition emails
EVENING
>Kihuen won't seek reelection amid sexual harassment allegations
>Trump lawyer says Mueller obtained transition emails illegally

Can you handle her?

Здpaвcтвyйтe!

Mueller getting fired is the only way for him to save face so that's why the left is memeing for it. Scott Adams pointed out that the special counsel has crossed a threshold where it's backfiring and making Trump look more innocent the more it drags on.

People are saying that Mueller will keep bonking Trump's friends with flying and other process crimes, and will keep stealing information to do this and possibly leak too. But if Trump fires Mueller, they'll just replace him and the process continues even longer with other downsides. People are also saying Mueller would just keep his investigation going but it's just going to slowly lose credibility, and Trump's refusal to fire Mueller when he can would just reinforce the fact that there's nothing there.

THE FACT THAT MUELLER HAD THE TRUMP TRANSITION DOCUMENTS FOR A LONG TIME AND DIDN'T MOVE IN FOR THE KILL SHOWS THEY HAVE NOTHING ON TRUMP.
The only reason why the Special Counsel didn't leak anything embarrassing from the Trump Transition documents is because they were waiting until Mueller got fired to leak them. If Trump doesn't fire Mueller, anything that gets leaked just makes the special counsel look awful and gives them a REAL reason to find Mueller.

>>HHS pushes back on criticism of CDC banned words
so does that mean the story was legit?

Is she with child?

>I'm actually tired of the Turtleman SuperPAC shit-post tag team shit about Alabama / Bannon /Breitbart spamming...
>
>It's an op. And a gay, heavy handed one. GOPe BS.
>
>Filter it?

Fixed your typos. On it. I have a jerb and a friend of grill, but I'll kick in some effort as time allows. Because it's pretty sad stuff.

It makes Brock look competent by comparison. Sloppy.

I want her to crush me with those thighs

Oh yeah? Well only people with over a 300 IQ should have their opinions taken seriously, blue checkmarks would be banned

>>Kihuen
what if instead it said Kihuen (D-NV, House)?
just gives context as to why the story matters

NEW TWEET
We just got BTFO guys
what do?

Hey, friendo. Wanted to take this time to drop in and let you know that I didn't die on you or anything. A hectic end to my semester coupled with personal things made me stay away from the threads for a while. And even though my semester is over my appearances here may still be scattershot. But with that out of the way, might as well do what I do best for old time sake. Vintage/Americana delivery.

imgur.com/a/v92pA

Who's the father?

the fuck is a clickservative

Killing the internet will be the biggest mistake of Trump's short presidency

HOLY FUCK IS ANYONE WATCHING WATERS WORLD??

>>Jackie Spier (D) says “rumor on the Hill” is that President Donald Trump intends to fire Special Counsel Robert Mueller next week
if this is even true, doesn't trump have to go through rosenstein first?

We should build the Golden Throne of Terra for the God Emperor.

Ah man, I was worried m8. Hadn't seen you in a long time. Definitely focus on your stuff before this place. So glad you're still around though. I hope I can see you around a few more times at least before I'm out of here for awhile. Great to see you, good luck with everything if you had to go now or soon.

an e-celeb?

Vintage America is Best America

Oh and thanks a ton, great stuff. I love Christmas and wintertime to much.

It's not over until he gets his own column in Constantinople. Doubt it is in his timeline to retake Jerusalem. Gotta leave something for Barron to do, anyway.

probably true if big

Seems to be true.

>A spokesman for the Health and Human Services Department said Saturday the agency remains committed to the use of outcomes data and scientific evidence in its decisions, pushing back on the characterization of a Washington Post report that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now banned from using words like “science-based” and “transgender” in budget documents.

statnews.com/2017/12/16/forbidden-words-fda-cdc/

I think you are right but i also think Trump would prefer this to be over before midterms.

Also this delusion is a public health crisis

>umm sweatie, wikileaks isn't the president or a federal investigator..... :^)

What's this about the ayys?

100%. It makes me sad, though, to see what the Jews took from us.

kek, "it's toasted"

Barron :-)

Pretty sure that's one of us baiting.

First it was eucalyptus trees
Now this?

>random judge declares she has more authority over military decisions than the Commander in Chief, a title and position bestowed by the Constitution
I feel like this isn't being treated as big of a deal as it is.

NO CIGARETTES

it was just banter

user, I...

>due to """polls"""
>ayys' ships
>"""Report"""

This is the appropriate amount of journalistic commentary. I approve.

I can add in all that information. Thanks.

Pentagon acknowledged the report about investigating UFO's.

This is why judical appointments are so important.

The best revenge is packing the courts with our guys, like Trump is doing.

Nah, I've got nowhere to go for the night. Glad to see that Karen taste is in tune like it should be. And what do you mean before you're out of here for a while? Did you end up getting your assignment like you said you were looking on receiving?

Good work

By next week, they mean this coming week, not the week of Christmas?

Link please?

Nothing so much, friend. Chris Matthews is in trouble for sexual misconduct which would be nice to get rid of him, more tax bill negotiations, McCain may still die really soon. Trump is sweeping house with lots of agencies and banning more weasel words to make them focus on productive work. The economy is fucking booming, more good news every day.

why does that faggot still have a career

>they're sooo close to realizing this is an expensive publicly-funded tu quoque-ism by the democrats

>Pentagon admits running secret UFO investigation for five years
>Task force that investigated sightings of unidentified flying objects ran from 2007 to 2012 with annual budget of $22m

archive.is/eeBOx

Looks like Trumps presidency has really taken a nosedive in the past few months.
Shame
Wouldn't be surprised if he gets impeached just for being incompetent senile old fool at this point.

I can't help it, my boss makes me smoke. Most of the people I work with are Mao-era Chinese men and it's hard enough to fit in without it.

22% of European Americans are under 18.

Thank you user.

t. buttmad SALT-state richfag

Still crossing my fingers for the bases I want but I've got the day I'm moving out and all the paperwork is done. Gonna be busy for awhile like I was most of 2015. Glad you've got the time for now. Enjoying the Christmas craziness around town? I've been so low on good OP pics without ya. Recycling too much

>being bullied by chicoms

nydailynews.com/news/world/department-defense-admits-running-ufo-program-article-1.3703430

It's coming from the NYT, but this seems true.

you tanned anglos are getting wild lately :-\

i hate this continent so goddamn much

Is that Ronald Reagan?

Are you Ronald Reagan.

56%

It is time for trump to retweet the Obama showing his boner on a plane to women video. Muh sexual assault, they'd have to have his wife publicly accept his apology. All female dnc would have to disavow and in turn all blacks will turn on dnc. It is the death blow. Will he do it.

Yes, there was no internet prior to 2015.

SALT being reduced is a disaster. Does Trump want to lose votes from CA and NY?

Fuck you too.

Im wanna eat Maxine Waters asshole

>Does Trump want to lose votes from CA and NY?
FUCK, He's surely done for this time!