TAX REFORM SAVINGS!!

taxplancalculator.com/

POST HOW MUCH THE TAX PLAN SAVES YOU!

Pic related example is a married couple in Arizona, income $75,000 per year with two kids.

HUGE fucking tax cuts, basically 50% reduction in their taxes. AMAZING.

POST YOUR SAVINGS!!! FUCK YES THIS IS AWESOME.

REVIVING THIS THREAD UNTIL THE SHILLS FUCK OFF AND DIE

IMPORTANT CHANGES:

>TUITION WAIVER EXEMPTIONS REMAIN NOW!
>STUDENT LOAN INTEREST DEDUCTIONS REMAIN
>MEDICAL EXPENSE DEDUCTIONS REMAIN (INCREASED ALLOWABLE PERCENTAGE AS WELL)
>EITC REMAINS
>STATE AND LOCAL TAX DEDUCTION ALLOWED UP TO $10,000 NOW, BLUE STATES NO LONGER FUCKED.
>RUBIO AMENDMENT ACCEPTED, MAJORITY OF CHILD TAX CREDIT NOW FULLY REFUNDABLE!

Cool
Pic unrelated

>infograph shows negative impact on $75k married joint filers
>actual tax calculator displaying the math it uses shows 50% tax cut for $75k joint filer
really makes me think.

Thank you, Doctor President Trump.

Result for myself in Kentucky. First post is the one I copy pasted from the previous thread

If you're not itemizing it won't really make a difference what state. The leftists tricked tons of low income people in blue states who don't itemize that it's a tax hike on them when in reality they're all getting huge tax cuts.

Basically those with children don't pay any taxes it seems.

$50k & Single and your total federal tax bill: $4,370

$50k with 2 kids and your total federal tax bill: $370

$50k with 3 kids and your total federal tax bill: -$1630 (you will be paid)

WTF..this is fucked up. Makes me want to go out and kill some children just so their parents are forced to pay taxes DESU.

It's encouraging families to both GET MARRIED and HAVE KIDS. That's a good thing.

It's a wink and a nod to huwhite babies to be honest.

It's totally fucked up for those of us who are single & struggling.

It's basically WELFARE for sluts who have kids.

SWEET

taxes go to rothschild dumb shit

>shill calculator
Why not wait and see

$30,250 - A single parent with one child doesn't have to pay taxes if they make this much or lower a year.

A single person with no children making $30,250 has to pay $2000 in taxes.

It pays to be a SLUT in America. This is ridiculous.

Why should SINGLE people pay the most in taxes? Taxes should be FAIR for everyon regardless of if they have children or not.

You are ALSO getting a tax cut though. It's not adding additional tax liability to you, it's reducing someone else's more than yours, but also reducing yours.

Having children should be regarded as civic duty because thats what continues a countries heritage and tradition.

Without American children there will be no America.

Want those lower taxes? Start a family.

Checked because we don't need repalcement migration.

Also if you're single you're fucking something up if you're not paying less in taxes with this so shut your face. I'm getting to keep $2k more.

A single parent with 3 kids can make up to $57,730 before having to pay taxes.

A single person with no children making $57,730 has to pay $6000 in taxes.

Once again this is a unfair tax system that only benefits parents having kids out of wedlock and sluts with children.

Darn

Because it's $30,250 split between two people. Keep in mind that if the child makes income that's also taxed since they're being claimed as a dependent of someone else.

Also you're using the old calculator, so it's clear you had these saved to play this point already. Use the NEW calculator, which is updated with the latest final conference bill.

Fags want fag marriage for the bennies and you're mad you have to get regular married? Man up, soyboy / niggerman.

What's even worse is that those who adopt kids get free money from the government to take care of them (it's like $750-$2000 per child each month depending on the state) so many of those parents don't even have to work and they also don't have to pay any taxes.

There's the biggest loophole for you right there.
Adoptive parents can just live off government money and never pay taxes or work.

The CPS/adoption industry is a problem for sure. But that's not a tax problem. That's a CPS/adoption industry problem.

this may be a really bad thing since it gives more reasons for blacks and latinos to have more children, the browning of usa might come faster

They mate like animals, not like accountants.

I absolutely would have liked a larger tax cut than we received, but it's still a significant tax cut from where we were at in the first place. Having issues with the overall progressive tax system isn't a knock on the GOP's tax cuts.

I REALLY would love Herman Cain's 9-9-9 tax plan. This tax plan isn't 9-9-9, but it's fine fine fine, to steal his quote about it.

Blacks and latinos don't pay taxes.

Those people already don't pay income taxes.

This...

and who has to deal with these children who weren't raised properly?

whose parents for the most part never paid taxes or paid much lower taxes than single people?

Single people paying taxes are responsible for paying the most in taxes to the school system, the local community, the prisons, jails, cops/firemen, etc.. and everything our tax dollars pay for.

Why should parents not pay the same?

The only way to create a fair tax for all is to turn it into a sales tax so everyone has to pay it when they purchase items.

STAY MAD, NERD

They're not factoring that type of thing when they have kids. They're having kids regardless. Higher IQ people however are factoring those issues in however.