How do we stop racism and nationalism? Humans must unite as one

How do we stop racism and nationalism? Humans must unite as one.

Give me money

>Humans must unite as one
Why

I can barely stand to look at the scum on the subways in my own city. Why the fuck should I befriend people in foreign countries who have even less in common with me? I'm not their enemy, but i don't have to go out of my way to be their friend, either.

This is either bait or a JIDF thread.

Where do you live, the GTA? That place is utter cancer in both liberal agendas, pollution, and I hear it has vile garbage problems.

>How do we stop racism and nationalism?
Only through segregation will that happen, because you can not hate someone until you know them.

We will stop racism when everyone has 120 IQ on average.

>race doesn't exist
>p.s. we need to eliminate "whiteness"

Tell that to the black nationalists

tell other races to stop playing the race card
so far only white people seem to care about this liberal bullshit, everybody else is in it for themselves, and as long as everybody else is in it for themselves, so should white people

you can all be one color
the color red
BLOOD RED!!!!!!!!!!!

Your family and all your relatives are going to die when we gain power, Just for this post.

Have fun while you can!
>NaziPopularityGrowth.jpg

What if we got rid of everyone that didn't fit?!

"racism" is a natural instinct, it even happens in between "races" or subspecies. If I was an anglo man 1000 years ago I'd want to marry an anglo women I wouldn't want to be with a slav, german, or nord. Every nation has borders for a reason and we shouldn't not even within the white race. Same goes with Africans in Africa when an East African marries a West African they're look at like a disgusting animal because they don't share physical attributes, culture, or history. Stay with your tribe as nature intended.

Wouldn't that be nice?

against an alien invasion that would be the only reason to unite.

There is only one race. The white race.

There are other species that are fairly close to being human like East Asians and Arabs.

Blacks are slightly ahead of Chimpanzees. I wouldn't consider them close to being human.

different species

So you'd rather a be a french than a German.
>This is laughable, you are now laughing stock of European continent, and *cough* neighboring Continental shelf Isles..

What species is human a race of?

we dont. the human race has many phenotypes. it is time to recognize these differences, not pretend that they arent there. you dont really believe, after looking at something like the racial makeup of the NBA or the racial makeup of the national society of professional engineers, that equality is even remotely realistic, do you?

Abolish all nigs. Everyone else is ok.

Fuck right off m8

Global unity is like pacifism. It's a fantasy in the minds of people too ignorant to realise it would only be possible if the last guy holding a gun agreed to put it down despite having all the power in the world.

In pursuit of this fantasy, people defang and declaw the societies they live in, leaving them vulnerable to the ones that are still armed.

I know you're nothing but a forum sliding hit and run shill but...

Okay, first off prove that there's something wrong with racism and nationalism.

>Humans must unite as one.
Second off, prove that humans must unite as one.

To accept that people of different ethnicities and nationalities are different is the only way to stop racism. To acknowledge their different traits and ideals while compromising to come together as a society is the only way that can happen, not by forcing others to yield to your own ideals.

Why the leading question? Many races can come together in one country and be pround of our country. US is only country where we are loyal not to its government or land or people but a contract between we the people and its government called the Constitution for the united States of America (notice lower case u as written on the original copy)

no thanks asshole.

Cro-Magnans

Convice Africa and Islam of those concepts first before you start uniting the world as one.

Sounds pretty damn Nationalistic, Rabbi.

>human
>non white
out of here nigger

I keep saying humans should unite but niggers get upset and call me racist

this

Genetically modify everyone to be white

Niiggers arent human you retarded shill.

we need to fight for our own blood to ensure the passing of our genome type. Races act as one organism and it become survival of the fittest peoples

The average IQ is 100, always. That's how the scale is set up.

>there are absolutely no genetic or cultural differences between different human individuals

By making sure that there is only one race, i.e. white.

>Humans must unite as one.
what? no? the nations of the world are too big. one mega state will be even worse. Anarchy and tribalism would be better for the "human race."