Best

Late but still very cute.

>deku gets enough respect to be his intern
>tag team of autism happens

Overhaul is fucked.

Which is more likely to happen?
>All Might death
>Aizawa death
Or do you think they will both happen? Which would make you sadder? How do you think they will die?

Post the doujin where Ochako prefers Bakugou's dick over Deku's.

I imagine Aizawa's death will be at the tail end of the series just like how a bunch of established characters got killed during the last arc in Bleach.

Why does this series have the best fucking autistic cast in all WSJ?

So how does deku make Nighteye laugh uncontrollably and get the stamp?

Cause they're all literal super autists

He's not gonna laugh.
I think Deku's gonna try to recreate All Might actions in a way that only a true fanboy could knew and at the last moment -in the most unpredictable way- he's gonna get the stamp somehow.

If Deku gets the stamp via tactician + shoot style and earn the internship -without making Sir's laugh even once- and goes through the "tough love" shitty treatment I think he could turn over his detractors. He reminds me a lot of Simon which transformation was instrumental for the plot and the final resolution.

BUT if Deku fails and didn't even made Sir laugh I really hope that he goes elsewhere as an intern. Problem is his options. What would be the better choice for him?

>Based Number 1 Endy
>EDGEshot (origami ninja)
>Not-Sakamata
>Gunhead -CQC-

He gotta join the best hero office with the best leader

Waaaaaaaaaaait a minute

Would he really recreate All Might's actions? Would it matter when the guy can see into the future? I imagine the best way to win besides just getting lucky is to make it so the guy can see Deku coming but still be powerless to stop it

Here, I'll put the two together. Look at what Deku is saying, and what Ochako is remembering. They're both geeking out. The Ochako panel wasn't far back in the manga either - it was at the beginning of the Mirio fight.

Hypothetical question:

What would've happened to Mirio's original quirk if he really acquired One for All?

He would've become invincible

>Move so fast that he can't even react fast enough to obtain the seal.

The real question is what kind of foresight Sir has. I don't think its absolute foresight, otherwise Hori would have to go through a cliched "His will is so strong it alters the future," type of schtick, and he isn't that kind of author.

he would have both

I think he'd have both, the irony is he probably wouldn't have worked hard to increase his mastery of his own quirk by being forced to train to master OFA

This. He's already nearly mastered his phase powers which is stupidly strong right now. He's also buff enough that mastering OfA might not be as hard for him as it is for deku. He would be a fucking force of nature

A third option is that Deku goes full madman, still fails to get the stamp, but shows Sir his resolve worth nurturing. Sir is looking at Deku as a replacement All Might, where a successor should be a perfect clone of him, and under this Mirio fits the bill perfectly.

I have a bigger feeling Aizawa will definitely get captured or imprisoned, whether he is killed I don't know, but it's very easy to bestow an impact on the class to have their original sensei be taken out of comission and put up some drama with the replacement.

>OfA fucks up his limbs
>he phases hurt limbs so he doesn't feel pain

The way his quirk is written kind of makes it look like he can see all possible actions that person could do in an hour. So I dunno how you get around that. Maybe do what wasn't possible when his quirk activated?

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

This was my thought. That sir tested Deku, knowing that he would already succeed. I get the feeling he's just trying to rustle Deku's jimmies about OFA. If OFA went to Togata, it would just be All Might 2.0, and sir is apparently upset at the way All Might turned out.

I want Deku to be my boyfriend!

Deku is Ochako's inspiration to becoming a hero for more than money.

Ochako you aren't old enough to be posting here

Fairly obvious - Deku is to Ochako what All Might was to Deku.

wew lad

This semen demon. God bless Hori and his ridiculous contest.

WHENS ILLEGALS

More like All Might's Nana.

Soon™

My theory:
Deku wrecks the whole office, bowls Tintin and Bubble Girl on to their asses, and lands suddenly in front of Nighteye. Deku looks up at him with an intense expression and asks for the stamp. Nighteye laughs.

I don't recall Deku being a top tier MILF.

why is rolo behind her

Same form of admiration. She also wants the Dicku.

So he can rolo right into that ass.

So this chapter really pointed out the similarities between Deku and Shiggy's struggle. Both have pretty basic goals that they are just getting questioned and forced to refine their position. There is someone who seems like a better candidate for their position.

Dude. Dude you just blew my mind. That might be exactly what's going on- oh sweet jesus. I don't think these threads could handle the fallout.

Reread this chapter and you see the similarities between Shiggy and Deku. And something more too, I think. Well of course the interview chapter will be important.

But in the end, what choices will Deku and Shiggy make? One for All, All for One. The power to take, and the power to give.

>shiggy swearing to kill deku the next time they meet

such a shame.

I'm betting it is someone's OC that they commissioned to have put in.

I kinda want to write an essay on those two interview chapters with Shiggy because I think it's Hori channeling the spirit of fucking Dostoevsky. From Shigaraki just not "getting" Stain, to the conclusion both Deku and Shiggy come to at the end, to the one other element of those chapters that seems totally jarring but actually isn't...

Gonna be a fun time.

I mean that's clearly someone from Geass, so it's not an OC

I'd readit.

The TLDR of it all is that it's about legacy. Legacy and tunnel vision and Shiggy not understanding how the world works. It's also about Deku - both in that he is in one way aware of legacy, but tragically unaware of his own legacy. It's the chapter you'll come back to and say "Oh, that's what that meant."

Didn't know Deku wanted to fuck All Might

If All Might asked, Deku would bend over and take him in front of the entire class.

he'll be back

When

probably soon,
while Deku is busy Todo and Baku are preparing for their special training
>I wonder how long it will be and if it is an overnight stay
>I think they say it's their first weekend and they do look like they'll be gone for at least two days judging by the luggage

Do you think All might ever used his popularity to pick up chicks, or was he too busy thinking of JUSTICE?

the cutest

dead thread, dead manga

Ochako is a good girl.

If Hori skips the entire special training weekend i'll be very disappointed.

DELET THIS

Toga a miracle

he better not be doing that
there's no way he's doing that
it includes Baku and Todo, he can't just skip some plot which could develop the characters which aren't Deku any further

This is a main character

>fish
I HATE IT

It may not be his intention, but statistically it's been shown that arcs excluding main character are significantly less popular, and since popularity and money is all Shueisha cares for, Hori's editor will certainly have second thoughts about letting him do this. On the other hand, latest polls had Bakugou as more popular character than Deku, so there may be hope.

Is All Might a virgin? Is this a given for the Pro Hero community in general? The only ones who raised a family besides Endy's shitty quirk marriage were Nana Shimura and Mandalay's sister but look at how that went.

Contrarians user.

Come on kid. Try a little harder

if he truly cared about money and popularity Baku would be the new MC
>the MC gets kicked of Nr. 1-place by the side-character
>how many times does that happen?

>nips unironically missing the point of bakugo
>Hori tries to develop him
>nips starts to hate him
what int he actual fuck. two nukes weren't enough

I think it happens quite often with some characters that had recent strong presence in the story. Sasuke's taken over Naruto a number of times if I'm correct, and in One piece latest poll Law technically took the first place and they had to cheat to get Luffy to keep it. Also WSJ voters are extremely fickle and only judge by the latest arc, so after Bakugou's performance against league of villains his popularity shot up, but I bet he'll be down once again after current Deku-focused arc.

truly the best

it's not gonna happen user. hori loves todo and blasty and best autist is being featured

Inasa transfer to UA when?

>no Grapesbros around for meaningful discussion
>just delusion talk and pic dumping

Shit chapter confirmed

Post Mineta graping Momo & crispybacon walking in on it and hanging himself at the sight of ahoge

Miriofujocuck killed it

You can literally shitpost ITT as much as you want as long as you never insult the holy Mirio Stu

Proof: previous thread

is your ban over already

>Inasa transfer to UA when?
This. Even if he got transferred to class B it would make everything much more fun.

He seems to like Shiketsu, so it would probably have to get fucked up to make him transfer.

Maybe something like one of their students getting kidnapped and murdered while an impostor acted as her for days without anyone from the school noticing.

First off, Deku totally wants to fuck All Might

Secondly, literally every time a character accuses Ochako of having a crush on Deku it will cut to her inner monologue saying "It's not like that."

Basically, if Ochako had a benis the hero worship would come out more clearly, but you fell for an admittedly quite clever shipping misdirect.

its true!

Sir missed the chance to say "still trying to make me laugh?" when Deku announced his resolve.

Will Deku stop getting shit on after the internship?

Being fair if he would've been in U.A. from the beginning it could've been for the best

>Inasa in Class B.
his design and overall vibe is so fucking good that he earns more screentime and relevancy
>Sport Festival arc
is a toe to toe competition rather than a mere Class A suck off. We get a glimpse of Inasa's backstory and his Todo hate. In the finals he wins the Tournament over Bakugo the same way Blasty won over Todoroki in the original
>School Trip arc
both Inasa and Bakugo get kidnapped but the kids weren't able to save any of them.
>Hideout Raid arc
monoma and kendou joins the frayy. more shenanigans and best boy + best girl.
as an opposite for the kirishima/bakugou situation Inasa /triggered/ by seeing todoroki reaching out for him goes full power just for a frontal clash
>Hero License arc
Class A and B meets again but this time they join forces against a common foe in Shiketsu -Birb takes windy place at Shiketsu. inasa and todo couldn't come to terms with each other and both of them fail.
>Remedial class arc
bakugo, inasa, todoroki and monoma
shenanigans ensue.

Dude

He took off his shirt and swallowed All Might's DNA like a greedy whore

Man, him going to UA would have been a blast. I hope Hori somehow makes up for it and gives us some cool arcs with Inasa/Shinketsu in general

>pic
Endeavor please, don't bully the Inasa

I thought Illegals was bi-weekly.

Deku and Shiggy have been paralleling each other literally since the moment they were introduced.

This is why Deku has to be related to All For One. Symmetry!

>blood related
GOD NO

GOD YOU'RE MISSING THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT OF OFA

ONLY AFO IS MEME ENOUGH TO ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT BLOOD RELATIONS

THE WHOLE GIMMICK OF OFA IS THAT IT'S PASSED DOWN TO THOSE WORTHY. UNIRONICALLY IT'S A MEME. THE ENTIRE SERIES IS ABOUT MEMES. LIKE THE FUCKING DAWKINS DEFINITION OF "MEME."

NOTE HOW IIDA INHERITS HIS BROTHER'S NAME NOT OUT OF GENETIC RELATION, BUT BECAUSE OF ADMIRATION FOR HIS BROTHER'S IDEALS

NOTE HOW TODOROKI'S ENTIRE CHARACTER ARC IS LEARNING NOT TO FUCKING CARE ABOUT ENDEAVOR'S GENES

YOU MAKE DEKU BLOOD RELATED TO DARTH AFO YOU FUCK UP THE THEMES

Re-read your post. Shigaraki is related to OfA, but chose to inherit All for One's meme. Deku is related to AfO, but chose to inherit One for All's meme. That's it. That's the parallel.

No, please. NO.
Not another shonen MC who turns out to be the son/grandson/descendant/reincarnation of some top dog. Enough with that shit

Protip: Deku's final Quirk is absolutely going to be 「All For One and One For All」

I really did not want this to be true, because I thought the same early in this manga to. If Deku turns out to be another Shonen Jesus. I think I might punch myself in the face.

This manga is getting quite ridiculous imho. Every two chapters we're introduced to three new characters meanwhile the old characters don't get a proper development.

Tite Kubo syndrome. Run out of ideas? Create more characters. Writer's block? Create more characters. Popularity slipping? Keep creating more characters.

It's sad because Sir, Pipboy and that other autistic guy from the Hero Exam are getting more "screen time" than some of the A class students.

Yeah, that's a serious problem, especially since Hori isn't a fan of quick character development. But that's a problem of so many shonens. Besides the only alternative is to have a dead meaningless world around main characters.

Have to realize mangaka that work for publishing companies like Shonen Jump are always hounded on by their editors. Either are "suggested" to go in a direction at their own "discretion". Even if that is the case, it puts pressure, and influence on them. So it takes the blame off the publishers, and puts it solely on the mangaka.

>This is why Deku has to be related to All For One
Bullshit