Do you feel any guilt for contributing to black infant mortality, pol?

archive.is/BU5Z8

Each bigoted post directly contributes to conditions that cause the death of minority children. Think about that this Christmas, shame on y'all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-HSjn1HFXQ4
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLEF0280B25D0841C4&v=k8fuzh4d544
youtu.be/bVRXXG-GvHE
youtube.com/watch?v=HabJgAri9GQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Planned Parenthood also kills a lot of niggers.

I wasn't going to masturbate on Christmas, but you've given me a reason to.

Is there any way we can increase this phenomenon to the point our racism prevents any black babies from being born, planet-wide?

Praise kek.

DO YOU LIKE

MEIN KAMPF
MEIN KAMPF
MEIN KAMPF

youtube.com/watch?v=-HSjn1HFXQ4

We can all become doctors.

Democratic policies

Abortion kills the most black babies of anything

checked and stop spreading this info. it keeps them in check!

>Infant mortality rates have nothing to do with the behavior of the mother and everything to do with the system

oh hey guyz lets help niggerz

I feel proud, I donate $10 to Planned Parenthood every month.

We get it. White people need to give black people more money. It's racist not to. We've heard this hundreds of times, and this is basically what the article is saying. It's all the white man's burden that black people live in poverty. You as a white person should feel guilty and take responsibility. No thanks.

Obviously we're not killing enough hahahahaha

Thank God for it.

If they stopped having abortions, the number one killer would be AIDS.

WTF! I love abortion now!

Contributes? Good.

I thought it's not a child if it get's aborted? Dont niggers and femenists think that unless the child is born then it wasn't "alive"

>>as if less niggers is a bad thing

Once again, conservative fail to realize how unethical their beliefs are. Why do you keep doing this?

We have given hundreds of billions in aid to Africa, instituted Equal Opportunity Laws, gave you every excuse in the book for your failures, and nearly destroyed the country to free you in a war that took over 500k lives.

You have given us nothing in return, only held out for more.

Sounds good where can i sign up

Maybe it's natures way to tell roody poo's to live healthy during pregnancy and not smoking crack, gang banging or drinking.

I work for a non-profit and was “randomly”; selected to attended a year long diversity thing called “Cultural Competency blah blah Initiative” and this was one of there main points. Organization got paid for me to go to which was even funnier.

The belief is racism (which they define as only being able to come from whites) causes stress, which releases cortisone or some shit and thus more dead black babies. Funny thing is infant mortality is all infant deaths up to one year not just before or at birth.

There main piece of propaganda is a series of PBS videos called unnatural causes

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLEF0280B25D0841C4&v=k8fuzh4d544

Giving these niggers more money is the last thing they need.

Sure there is racism. But groids have played a part in creating this cycle of niggerdom. Stop having sex and get a fucking job...

Race war now please

Yes it keeps me awake at night. Those poor niggers never had a chance.

>Each bigoted post directly contributes to conditions that cause the death of minority children.
t. nigger

Looks like its a nigger hate thread boys. Post your best, we've got 40 million niggers to get through and Christmas is only 8 days away.

Jesus

I've seen actual Apes take better care of their infants

Praise kek

>whats killing niggermericans

abortion, if they make it to adolescence then each other.

> We have given hundreds of billions in aid, instituted Equal Opportunity Laws, gave you every excuse in the book for your failures.
> You have given us nothing in return, only held out for more.

You might as well be taking about Australian Aborigines.

youtu.be/bVRXXG-GvHE

Our racism should make niggers become better human beings.

based planned parenthood?

>lol democraps are the real racists XD

I'm all for abortion if it stops 300k niglets from being born every year.

checked. Sieg Heil

>After she lost her son, Tonda Thompson dreamed of a baby in a washing machine. She’d stuffed in dirty clothes and closed the door. The lock clicked shut. Water rushed in. Then she saw him, floating behind the glass. Frantic, she jabbed at a keypad on the machine, searching for a code to unlock the door.

youtube.com/watch?v=HabJgAri9GQ

He cant seriously be named Dequandro

>be god
>think killing innocent babies is wrong
>still allow humans to do it
>he knows theres always exceptions

No, becuase I oppose PP and baby formula.

That tweet can't be real. It's too perfect.

>fronting money to an organ dealer before being taxed for the harvesting, and never make a profit

>She went to check on the chicken she was cooking and came back to find her daughter unconscious.
>Chicken
Of course, it was chicken

Oh shit! What racist things did I do this time that I'm unaware of?

Answer: single moms.

Next question.

Shh don't tell them

Nice.

can you imagine how many of them you would have if they didnt killed their nigglets?

I read a bit of the article the OP linked. It's basically a guilt piece to make White people feel bad because the mortality rate of Black infants is higher.

FPBP

Planned Parenthood, I'd guess.

Tommy fucking knows what's up.

Because most black killer are black themself and they told you not to get racist, basically it's asking whites to contribute killing blacks

Did Tommy really say this? source

Look, there's only so many ways you can tell these people. If you sell a baby for crack it's probably not going to fare well. At some point this stops being the white man's burden.

Wait... how can I contribute?

(Literally, where do I send the check?)

All democrat voters admire Margaret Sanger for the work she did to eradicate blacks. Just as hillary clinton.

Planned Parenthood. Push for more clinics in low-income urban areas. Blacks shouldn't have to suffer the inconvenience of getting on a bus to go to the clinic; they should be as common as liquor stores.

Buy rap music.

They have a toxic culture. Promote it.

So close

But that would require niggers to have a level of self-awareness and introspection so they understand WHY people think they're shit and then want to improve.
Instead they just 'fuk whitey cracka bix nood' and sip cough syrup

Ban abortions for white women, increase funding for abortions for sow niggers.
13% is too high.

>sheboon doesn't get an abortion or force a miscarriage
>kills them later with a blunt object
>reports of this show up on the local evening news ranging from multiple dead daily to at least 1 dead weekly depending on location

no clue what's killing nigger babies.

Get it right faggot

Checked, and its not a person when its aborted. It's a nigger.

every post i make here kills a nigger?

holy

shit

Me. I am the nigganator.

i'm

never

We've finally done it. Meme magic is real.

gonna

stop

posting

this poster going viral would be terrible for the cause of this board

Guilt? I wish I could contribute to a 100% black mortality rate.

How shit. That can't be real. $65,000 worth of chicken wings?

There is zero evidence that actual White women are aborting non-retard White fetuses.

The abortion rate among pregnant White women is only 1%.

Among Hispanics it is 2%, and among blacks it is 3%.

25% of abortions are due to the fetus having Downs Syndrome.

The Democratic party is killing America's black infants.
Planned Parenthood was founded with the sole intent of keeping the black population under control. That's why their clinics are disproportionately found in predominantly black neighborhoods. And yet blacks will continue voting these people into office, election after election. Because to them, the gibs matter more than their unborn children. They've essentially made a deal with the devil.

Clearly the solution is to replace the current entiltlements system with a Universal Basic Income.

Give all American citizens over the age of 18 a UBI of $100 a day to live on.

The UBI would replace all other forms of welfare, foodstamps, social security, disability, SSI, VA, medicaid, medicare, etc.

You have to be a citizen an 18 or older to get it though.

This would reverse the current trend of encouraging people not to marry (since unlike welfare there would be no financial reductions or employment requirements for spouses), and it would discourage people from having more kids to game the system (since no one under the age of 18 would receive UBI payments or other entitlements).

Doing this would save the government money, since it would completely eliminate all the various government bureaus and agencies that currently oversee welfare, foodstamps, social security, SSI, disability, VA, medicare, medicaid, etc., by eliminating not only the expense of a government payroll to all the administrative personnel required to run those various programs, including not only administration but also security, maintance, etc, not to mention the expense of the office space and real estate; but it would also encourage people to have fewer children if they couldn't afford them, since they would have to pay for their care out of their UBI payments, or from money they earned own their own by working in addition to receiving their UBI payments.

I have been thinking what you've been thinking for a while, but here's a counterpoint to that idea.

The gigantic bureaucracies necessary to keep the welfare state afloat are themselves a form of welfare. If the government was not paying those people to work at the welfare office, and they employ hundreds of thousands if not millions of people.

While these people are all qualified to work in related fields elsewhere in government and, in theory, could easily find jobs, so could, in theory, most welfare recipients. The reality is that those jobs don't exist. I suppose they could just live off of UBI but for millions of people it would be a big loss they could struggle to recover from.

Guys I just realized that liberals/commies in the far future will blame capitalism for the deaths for 100 gorillian dead babies. This is how they always rewrite history. It'll be another Holocaust to make white people feel guilty.

if I had to take a guess, I'd say it's single nigger mothers

Those laid-off former government job-holders would all be getting a UBI payment themselves, and they could work at McDonald's to earn extra cash.

What kind of Whites feel guilt about anything?

Liberals?

LMAO.

"White guilt" is literally nothing more than a bunch of crypto Jews pretending to be White and saying "Oy vey, we as Whites are guilty for so much! We must repent for what we Whites have done and enact restitution to those we have wronged!"

>muh poor speshul black infants
Does that mean white, asian, mexican infants are of lower value since they're the majority?

lol this story is so gay. I wonder what really happened to the baby

no

Those are rookie numbers