Pentagon U.F.O part 2

Previous thread: Archived version: archive.is/5I4sg
You dumb niggers forgot to archive this incase it "mysteriously vanished"

Anyways continue discussing on what the future holds, now that the (((NYT))) put it on their front page.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html?&hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=photo-spot-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
youtube.com/watch?v=fr9YkXQGTiw
nbcnews.com/mach/science/mysterious-space-rock-actually-alien-spaceship-ncna829501
archive.is/roPV3
today.com/video/could-cigar-shaped-asteroid-be-an-alien-spacecraft-scientists-investigate-1117340227712
archive.is/f32B3
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128943674/#128943674
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19118764/#19118764
youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh here's the original: nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html?&hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=photo-spot-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

bumping again

shameless self bump

Heres a thought: Infinity is so vast that it is truly beyond human comprehension. But what if..

There is only one verse? All of these black holes / wormholes / any kind of disruption in the continuum.. leads right back to this verse?

What if there never was a big bang, but the verse has always existed as an ever changing medley of space, energy, matter & time and our scientist who say that its "expanding" are simply too ignorant to realize that theyre only witnessing its relative size, not expansion?

Bumping for the ayys

YOU'RE DEAD.

I saw your flag in the massive false flag thread, with the same rather type of messages. REVEAL YOURSELF YOU GLOW IN THE DARK CIA NIGGER

neat

This is either a major false flag or a just an experiment to see how the population will react to greater news about aliens or possibly both

are you talking about me because i only did it for the (you)'s

It's pretty interesting, I was coming to make a thread about it.

Does anyone know how to show how it would look normally? Was it really glowing? Like what color or changing colors?

Some "finland-user" prob just a CIA nigger with a proxy but what the hell do I know.

This. Fake ops, ignore. They are cornered and lashing out with ridiculous bullshit. This was predicted. Watch the swamp drain folks. Stay calm and comfy.

Even with the Swamp about to be drained, there's no doubt that this is big news regardless. It opens up the possibility of more releases in these next 8 years

You should've linked to the previous thread better, delete this and try again

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

More like project fucking bluebeam

I remember when some shit was going down with podesta, his immediate reaction was to relase info about the aliens. I believe in aliens, but it's just a fucking scapegoat for these pedo satanic fucking FAGGOTS.

I thought bluebeam was going to be a fake alien invasion.

Well I have the thread up already, I'm not making another thread for the same reason. Someone else can do it.

>MSM, DoD, and frontman Tom DeLonge publish several more short clips with admissions about black projects

>Tom DeLonge's To The Stars and Sekret Machines becomes the de-facto gatekeeper for drip-drip partial disclosure narrative

>military-industrial complex portrayed as the good guys

>secrecy was required because muh Soviet Union

>only approved whistleblowers get media attention

>total whitewash, no mention of the human trafficking, mind fuckery, or biological experiments

What do you think the footage is of? Is it real or fake?

I think it's weird that this came out and hasn't gotten much attention. Like people are so distracted by fake aliens and UFOs, when the government actually releases info on them, no one notices or cares.

>I thought bluebeam was going to be a fake alien invasion.

Yeah there's no better way than releasing tiny tidbits of info about them whenever you get questioned for anything as a politician.

It's probably real, but who it belongs to is an open question. All these fuckholes have to do is leak a teensy tiny bit of the footage they're sitting on, and that's likely part of the plan. Someone has realized that all these black projects aren't airtight and there is a possibility of a whistleblower avalanche. So they're trying to get ahead of the nightmare and make themselves look like the heroes who just had to do shady shit for our own good. They are going to play this carefully so as not to give credit to any of the whistleblowers who have already been talking for years or decades. Because their side of the story isn't a flowery Hollywood narrative.

Someone in the black world is also quite worried about other groups that have been here for a long time, that are among us now, and have entirely Earth-born human allies embedded in society. With foresight that extends beyond life and death and the dimensions we can perceive, the secret governments of the Earth might get their comeuppance any number of ways. Mister Bloodline no likey likey. The best bet is to go for the hearts and minds of the public.

No, people notice and care. It's a slow burn. The psuedoskeptic mockery stuff will slowly go away, because of stuff that came out today. UFO/Aliens will become a more serious topic of discussion.
I really think the scenario laid out in Arthur C. Clarke's Childhood's End is how this will play out. Acclimatization, then, different levels of revelations. It's REALLY WEIRD that today is Clarke's birthday. He would have been 100. I think that's what people should be talking about more. He was a known pedo, which is also important somehow in this mess.

listening to bryan suits talk about this

you can literally summon these things by looking up at the sky and thinking "please come" or thoughts like that and they will show up.

Why now though if the whistleblowing has been going on for decades (and nobody took them serious too)?

Maybe stop posting

Soon... goyim

That looks just like the black night satellite

Good question. There must be some factor that is beyond their control. Either something has recently shaken their power hierarchy, or their means of secrecy are failing and they are anticipating more whistleblowers coming out of the woodwork. Over the years, testimony has been sporadic, sometimes contradictory, and people's recollections are often fragmented. This data didn't get around as easily before the internet. Of course there isn't much momentum for the disclosure movement right now, but the idea here, I think, is to get in to the collective mind's eye before the grassroots movement leaves obscurity.

Also consider the possibility that this is just a long-term recruitment campaign for projects that want more personnel. There could simply be a greater need for workers than secrecy at this point. Maybe they're thinking they can sweep people up in a new industrial revolution faster than the economically downtrodden masses can coordinate the much needed political revolt.

Just some theories.

youtube.com/watch?v=fr9YkXQGTiw

I think they reveal thing to people because they know we all watch movies so sometimes I think some of the writers are inspired and it is really 'them', alien them not jew ((them)). "they" figure it is a good way to communicate. not the sjw crap but some of the stuff that make sense and your like wow that really seems real and could happen or really seem to be happening now

Certain people are pushing it out for genuine reasons, others are using it as a distraction from the crimes of the deep state. They're also facing pressure from outside researchers such as Jacques Vallee who are getting closer and closer to the truth.

Called "black money" because it does'nt exist?

yes
i hope this is not too off topic
but what's with normie media calling that asteroid thing an 'alien spacecraft'
i keep seeing that shit everywhere.
for example here:
nbcnews.com/mach/science/mysterious-space-rock-actually-alien-spaceship-ncna829501
>archive.is/roPV3
this makes me think that the people who operate the MSM are not only actually retarded but also psyop task management is real and at maximum efficiency right now

>falseflag everywhere
Meh, nigger, stop being retarded for a second.

to elaborate further, look at this faggot:
today.com/video/could-cigar-shaped-asteroid-be-an-alien-spacecraft-scientists-investigate-1117340227712
>archive.is/f32B3 (no video of gay faggot for archivenigs, sry)

One more theory you ought to consider:

>The walls are closing in for the losing side of this civil war. The cabal that's been in control since ???? is about to be very publicly outed, and it's going to enrage a lot of people when they learn the crimes that these folk have committed against innocents. Crimes so horrific most would welcome public executions of these monsters once it all comes out.

>Desperate to change the MSM narrative, these powers that were disclose some of this advanced technology to the media - masking its origin.

>What would mask it? Well, claiming it's ET in origin would do the trick on two fronts: first it would cause a GLOBAL distraction (everyone talking about first contact, ETIs are real etc)

>second it would obscure the human origin of the technology (and thus how it was created using stolen tax payer dollars, and hidden from us for almost a century).

>Behind the scenes, this group will attempt to barter this technology to the shadow group taking control. They'll try to trade it to them to keep their own sins in the grave or their own asses out of an electric chair.

If this is the case, then they will need some big distractions.

LISTEN UP FAGGOTS
I'm not saying that OP is PURPOSEFULLY misleading you guys, but KNOW THIS:
IF.......IF there is some sort of ayyy event....
They WILL NOT be violent.
Will the media try to sell them as violent?
Absofuckinlutely.
The ONLY concept of ayyys that these drooling idiots have in their heads is if the ayyyys are violent.
Just.Like.Them.
They are incapable of realizing that beings can be truly peaceful.

DONT believe the violent ayyy narrative.
THEY ARE PEACEFUL USE YOUR BRAIN

>some LARPer says a massive false flag will soon happen
>that article is published just hours after
w e w

This.
Don't shit yourself guys.
I believe in you faggots.

Peaceful civilisations can't develop itselves higher than the stone age.

>They WILL NOT be violent.
Sure thing bro

Misleading? I'm just making a continuation thread from the previous. That's really it.

So anon5 was right about this? They have so many black budget programs
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128943674/#128943674
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/19118764/#19118764

I would imagine (((they))) know, but don't want to say too much.

I'm certain that someone said John Podesta was going to mention this to save his ass as it relates to Pizza or Uranium One

Ehhh I would take his posts with a grain of salt. Yes he was the one that helped kickstart the HTG threads, but hmm Idk.

horse poop and space ships; futures looking pretty shitty desu

People WANT to believe. That's what they wish it was/want it to be so they call it that.

We should look how we treat each other and animals. Sure, we come and conquer places and kill things, but we also send scientists and explorers out to watch, study, learn, etc.

It could be those things. Space right now is only traveled by wizened old astronauts who are scientists. Why wouldn't a species like ours send the scientists first too?

ayy lmao

> Pizza delivery drones
> mfw you realise Xenos are Pedos

Just swamp gas
[Ayylmao.jpg]

fuck off, Skippy. sage

I fear less sadistic cruelty and more scientific amoralism. I have finally started reading At the Mountain of madness (read it on the shitter) and I find the parallel 'humanity' of the creatures to be the most terrifying aspect of it. Insectoid hive-mind organic horrors are passe nowadays and too alien. A humanoid alien that has civilization is too familiar.

This thing having urban civilization, having art, having history, having simple ornamentations of windows with shutters and colleges, dissecting the strange hairless apes that awaken it out of curiosity rather than vengeance and then erecting tombs for their well-and-truly-dead brethren is horrifying. You'd think realizing qkblgkgk has a wife named lkdkmw'wke and they are proud of their son kto'eore'ek for being such a bright elder-thing would make them more sympathetic but it makes it worse.

Ah lizard shit I forgot the pic

and they speak like many trumpets, pretty sure old LC did that for the biblical allusion in and of itself

If "they" are real they are sure even farther from human logic and morale than the elder ones or any other lovecraftian creature.

Imagine getting a rocket launcher and shooting it at them.

Wonder what happen. I think it would just go right though it.

Not to be edgy or anything, but I really like this artwork.

Since you jews seem be aware of everything, what do Jews in Israel think of UFOs?

I bet $10 that if you show source for that webm there will be comment sections full of people pointing out it's a marketing stunt or CGI from so-and-so movie or whatever.

>fake and gay...kys leaf.

What do you need people for in a new industrial revolution when the labor is gonna be done by AI, and robots?

Guys? Are we ever gonna find the aliums?

unmarked helicopters
hovering

kinda wish we would, even if it embroils us in a bug war

food for satanists?

I'm fucking high (weed) and literally passed out about 5 minutes ago due to overload of paranoia, hyperventilating and utter awe & terror.......reading ur posts.
WHY THE FUCK WOULD GOV START RELEASING UFO SHIT!?!!?!!??
I literally think something history breaking in terms of disclosure will happen in the near future. Fuck, I need some brew to level off

It's just a distraction by the interdimensional child eaters, not something ridiculous like ayys.

>this also almond acivatimasu

thats called mental illness

why would podesta have this information if it wasn't propaganda of his making? he's not a journalist

It would make sense if this 'alien technology' is a massive planned psyop in the event of an exposition of the cults and (((shadow governments))) that run the show.

Think about all the UFO and alien conspiracies/documentaries that have been on the history channel the past decade? predictive programming right under our noses.

youtube.com/watch?v=O1CQ7Vwz8Eo
I pity the fool that tries to get in touch with us

>What if there never was a big bang, but the verse has always existed as an ever changing medley of space, energy, matter & time and our scientist who say that its "expanding" are simply too ignorant to realize that theyre only witnessing its relative size, not expansion?
Peter J Carroll pls go.

they weren't really pedophiles, their accusers were just abducted by aliens

All is one
>lawofOne.info

Fucking ayys

>It would make sense if this 'alien technology' is a massive planned psyop in the event of an exposition of the cults and (((shadow governments))) that run the show.
When did the Podesta emails about Aliens specifically leak last year?
Was that before or after DAK? I'm still trying to piece that timeline together and am wondering if the WL drops were indeed tampered with in anticipation of something like this.
We know something happened with WL/Assange - but no one knows what exactly. I've heard rumours WL is now a honeypot.

Literal demons from another dimension. The deep state is in league with the forces of hell.

Excellent info. The Medusa Touch freaked me the fuck out when I first saw it, I was maybe 7 or 8.

Virtually ALL jews are involved with mossad at some level. From passing on info about neo nazi/anti semites (((threats))) - that is us by the way - to industrial espionage and subversion on a massive scale.

Imagine if the mafia had control of an entire state and that state deemed anyone not active for them was against them - that is what we are dealing with only much much worse.

They hate Christianity as they see it as being at the root of their downfall over the centuries and of course their multi cultural project is designed to totally subvert our racial and cultural identity..

Burgerland has been the perfect host - the UK and its former Empire was their last 'project' and when it fell the US became the means to an end.and that end is ironically to secure the future for the jewish race, by any fucking means possible.

Jews have the mark of Cain.

They invented Christianity.....The bible is literally mind control for the good goys

Czeched They really do glow in the dark

source? Is that real?

true christianity is judaism for gentiles, imbecile. the further we go from christianity the more you will look like the mind slave VARG ( I never ever watched something of him but im going to right now)

bump, something must be out there. or here

it could be just some light show on a tall building, or it could be ufo, the video is just too low quality to tell

Heil Lucifer.

also I was reading the story on ny times I think and came across pic related
those two bodyguards look very similar...

>puts the (((NYT))) in parenthesis because they are dirty lying kikes
>trusts their headline story about the government hiding billions of dollars in a secret UFO program anyways

Keep sucking dicks, OP

because fuck you commie shill thats why

i've watched enough aviation videos to know that video smells
- fake radio chatter
- fake hud

UFO phenomenon is real. About what they are, I don't have a frigging idea.

I hoped there would be some interesting comments about this.

It seems most of you are still trapped in ego and denial

why are the UFO's interested in nuclear sites?

do not reply with idiotic ' it's the Russians or Chinese!'