Kuzu no Honkai

Thoughts on the new episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_J7ytnhVmzk
youtube.com/watch?v=oDd7rGUDy1M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pretty much stopped caring about Hanabi when she started making out with that older dude. Even if she's a virgin, you're still a slut if you're willing to make out and be felt up with anyone and everyone. Sense deserves better than these bitches.

The point is that none of them are good people, they all have their problems and are mentally unstable in one way or another.

If it wasn't for Takuya's sexual cravings and Hanabi's purity I would've dropped the show right here.

There's a limit to what you can cuck and this crosses it.

Why doesn't our heroine just go directly after the slut teacher and turn her into a lesbian and then break her heart as a revenge?

You can't put out a fire if you put fire in it directly.

If the fire is big enough, it'll use up all the oxygen and end up smothering itself.

A S L U T

Moka telling Mugi how much she loved him after he fucked with her got me good. She really is my favorite piece of shit

What's his endgame?

What if Hanabi was replaced by our girl Kumiko as MC?

His mama

Death

Fucking slut. I knew it. Even 2D has forsaken me

Wrong pic, that's for ruining yuri

based reina would win

>Even 2D
That's it. From now I will only be loyal to 1D.

I'm going to miss rapist red when she goes to be honest.

Kumiko probably wouldn't last half a week before being pass around like the town bicycle that she is

The mental image of that makes me so hard. Am I a cuck

This show should is so good! AOTS material. I never found any anime dealing with mature themes like in here so well, and in a school setting.
Ecchan is best character. No chill, just strait up goes for what she wants.
Hanabi, realizing that acting like slut sensei is trash tier, does it anyway.
I also feel so bad for Moka. She is gonna get crushed by the harsh reality.

These are my thoughts.

Can't believe we're already half way through the show. I am really enjoying this one.

Kumiko isn't as weak minded as Hanabi, she doesn't have daddy issues to begin with. I doubt she'll lose to the dick that easily.

I've read the manga so I knew what was coming. That said, ecchan's rape-y-ness still really unsettles me. My friend who's only watched the anime is tilted out of his mind. The words "shitters" "bitches" and "garbage" were used in his reaction, and quite frequently

I loved this scene for the obvious "somehow hanabi tried to act like akane and ended up in the complete opposite position" juxtaposition

>feels bad for "using" her best friend
Is this bitch stupid? She's the one being used by her lesbian friend.

They're almost the opposite. Shinji is so afraid of getting hurt that he'll cut off all contact. Hanabi is so afraid of feeling lonely that she'll put herself out there endlessly.

Does Hanabi have Stockholm syndrome?

All I'm saying is, if Shinji was a girl he would act exactly like Hanabi, I have no doubt.

They're both using each other.

She's more swayed by the female persuasion.

Yes, and this is fundamentally what friendship is all about.

Who wouldn't be swayed by Reina's lewd body?

Akane's fuckbuddy seems to be a pretty chill guy, I like him. Just wants to get laid, isn't a cunt about it.

What the fuck stop talking about hibike in this thread.
Fucking kyoanifags invade everything.

But redhead lesbian is in love with Honeybee. So how does that count as using?

He's kind of a sleaze for going after a high school girl though.

Kuzu no Honkai is not that interesting aside from the shock value to be honest.

It's one of those episodes that will initially turn off people and make them bitch until they tune into the next one. Especially after watching Hanabi sink so low as to try and emulate Akane. It will continue getting worse, depending on how you see the situation with Ecchan, all in the same time her confession towards wanting to be serious with Mugi. Each of them have their problems.

No arguments here.

You should try having a cup of tea. It might calm you.

Ecchan continues to take advantage of Hanabi despite Hanabi not returning her feelings. I'm pretty sure that counts as using.

>oh great my stupid childhood friend is trying to fuck me again
>let me spitefully ask her out on a date
>it's not like she loves me or anything
>oh fuck she said yes
How retarded can Mugi be? He's seen how willing she is to go to dumb lengths to make him hers, what did he expect?

I feel like age is completely off the table in this show. Plus Hanabi is old enough to know if she wants to get dicked, it's not like he's forcing her. He was actually very nice to her for not wanting to do it.

Certainly not Kumiko.

Everyone in Japan wants to fuck high school girls, so it's not really anything special.

I think he was trying to call her bluff, thinking she wouldn't accept it "because he didn't mean it" or something. Alternatively, he wasn't really thinking and said it without considering where it'd go.

Either way, I get the feeling he just wanted her to go away.

stupid fucking slut

Everyone wants to fuck high school girls.

You know, I have a pretty high tolerance for what is generally considered "shit" anime, and episode 6 pushed me past it. This anime is officially garbage tier.

I'm gonna wait to give my final judgement until the end but so far this show is a 3/10 for me.

Everyone wants to fuck?

Everyone wants

I'm glad she's not that dumb.

Everyone

I think this is getting dumb. Just feels like it's chasing its own tail.

Episode 7 Preview: youtube.com/watch?v=_J7ytnhVmzk

>If you hold someone's hand while sleeping...

Fuck me man, Moka is just too PURE.

Daily reminder that there is, literally, nothing wrong with being a slut.

Is Commie really the least worst choice for subs of this anime?

Yeah.

I've been using Horriblesubs, what's better (or less bad) about Commie?

I'm too lazy to take screenshot, but Commie is better for me, the translation that is.

I just want you to know that I'm a virgin.

I'll probably give them a shot next week and see if I feel any improvement.

I just want you to know that I'm a cuck.

At least cucks have sex.

I want Hanabi to light up my world.

Degenerate garbage.

It's ironic because Hanabi thinks Akane is able to do this because she's supremely self-confident and doesn't need any validation from others, when it's the exact opposite

Actually they don't. They jerk themselves as their lived one rides another person

Deep.

If you go by the meme definition, then sure.

It is still NTR with Whores and Bitches the anime.

Ecchan fucks Hanabi because she wants to fuck Hanabi, while Hanabi definitely ain't no lesbian. This lack of sincerity and straightforwardness is what I meant by using.

This almost looks official.

>to beat the slut, you must become the slut
really though this show was going somewhere different, meh

Is she pure?

Moka is the only pure girl we have. For now anyways.

I actually felt really bad when reading this in the manga. Was very sad.

A completely serious "what did she mean by this?"

If you can't beat them, join them. I had high hopes for Hana too, wanted her to ask sensei to teach her the secrets of slutty ways and watch their men-breaking teamwork.

lel. In the end, she comeback for Mugi's dick.

Commie is better simply for the encode.

I can't wait for Atsuya in anime.

She needs to beat her by getting a pure 2D husband who is impossible for Akane to defile.

>husband who is impossible for Akane to defile
Literally impossible, no one can resist her, she is a succubus.

She holds no power over fictional characters.

guys like hanabi and shes cute and she has the potential of becoming like akane which is dangerous

They are taking her purity now, fucking great.
Is nothing sacred anymore?

Don't worry, Mugi doesn't stick it in her. Moka is so pure and innocent, even Mugi who loves cute girls and live for cute girls can't bring himself to defile her.

>has him take his glasses off

Just when I thought she couldn't get any more despicable.

He's cute.

>spend your whole life trying to be a perfect little princess for your childhood friend
>he goes off dicking bimbos, thinks you're boring, and won't even dick you either

Well she got the suffering of a noblewoman down

This show reminds me of the lyrics of this song

youtube.com/watch?v=oDd7rGUDy1M

Her fault for being too attached to him.

>streaming

Her lesbian friend is a bitch.

somebody show me the harsh reality, if someone was attached to you since childhood would you really feel nothing?

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN!? I WISH THIS AWFUL SHOW WASN'T AIRING I CAN'T STAND THIS!! REEE

Baka. It was a download, not a stream.