MASSIVE FALSE FLAG INCOMING #2

Continuation of I'm still here, will answer questions as long as I am able to.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html?referer=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This one man, Arnon Milchan was a secret Israeli spy in the 60s. He was part of the plot to steal nuclear triggers from the United States in order to further their ILLEGAL nuclear program. JFK found out about this and wanted to shut it down. He got assassinated by Mossad because of that. This man also made movies with predictive programming before 9/11 happened. On the right side of my image you can see the movie poster for The Medusa Touch. This is a movie about a remote controlled airplane flying into a building. He also produced Fight Club which has the famous final scene of all the buildings exploding. With the 2 buildings in the middle falling last and together. His other movies include High Crimes, The Devil's Advocate, Gone Girl, The Big Short and a Time to Kill. Arnon was also producing the upcoming Bryan Singer biopic before Bryan had to quit because he's a fucking pedophile. He's made movies with Ben Affleck, De Niro, and Kevin Spacey among others. They've all had sexual misconduct allegations thrown against them.

Basically this guy is one of the kingpins. He makes the predictive programming in Hollywood. From trying to make pedophilia more acceptable to laying the groundwork in our subconscious for impending planned (((Events))) like 9/11.

THIS IS THE NEW CBTS 2.0

THIS IS ANOTHER JEWISH PSY OP.

IGNORE THIS FAGGOT

THIS IS THE NEW CBTS 2.0

THIS IS ANOTHER JEWISH PSY OP.

IGNORE THIS FAGGOT

whats the connections between trump, Disney and plus ultra?

So you're sayin star wars the last jedi is the preamble to real life 56%ers in space

Why are bots calling OP a Jewish psy op when he is trying to call out a possible Jewish psy op?

This nigger said walt disney was a Jew.

Spill it or leave.

Can it be stopped?

Thanks for being here, pic related is how they attack you, specifically with regards to tripcodes.
Also, looks like you kicked the hornet's nest.
Good luck, Godspeed.

You know the situation guys. Post Israel red pills.

Release everything you know now, otherwise we will do everything in our power to make sure no one gives a shit about you.

Please, for our sake and yours. We need information, we are autists and will comb through anything but all you've released is one picture and 25 replies of being cryptic but not really saying anything.

real bot for last thread

this poster is a magnet for bots and shills, John Podesta posting alien shit on twitter and constant shilling to riot in Trump fires Mueller.

something is happening behind the scenes.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html?referer=

If you read into it further, the money all went to Harry Reid's donor who fully believes aliens have visited earth.

This is basically money laundering hidden under the crazy concept of aliens.

NO WONDER THERE WAS A BOT. CBTS WAS RUN BY BOTS

Will it happen before or after Christmas?
Or on?

That's nonsense, Trump never liked freemasons, Disney was one and the company still to this day abide by his views.

Look into mickey and the colors of the DeMolay order, Disney was the one that personally designed the Symbol of the DeMolay order, and Mickey wears the same colors as the uniforms of the participants.

Looks like our old friends have returned.

Tripcode checks out

LARP

THEY HAD TO MAKE THIS NEW LARP BECAUSE CBTS WAS SHUT DOWN ON 8pol AND PEOPLE HERE WERE SICK AND TIRED OF THAT SHIT.

THE ARE TRYING TO SETUP THIS NEW LARP

Aliens are demons masquerading in disguise. The elite are going to use the aliens to disprove our Creator and try to turn us away from a Christ. Do not be deceived. Reject all alien lifeforms. Do you think this will happen OP?

Wow as soon as you got a tripcode, with proof that you are a Freemason, we saw a huge spike in LARP posts, or bot responses.
hmmm

The elite aren't in control. Fucking kys.

Do you know anything about tech that could be used to send messages to someone's mind from a distance or "implant" someone with something that's not physical, but more like mental code or biological malware?

Now what's the ramifications for the rest of the world? This surely isn't an American strictly event.

Why is Sup Forums is better than /x/ at the paranormal stuff?

I know you can kiss Israel good bye you fucking loser.

Aww fuck the Israelposting shills have been alerted too.

QUICK!

Is this a long drawn out plan for 2018 or will this happen in an instant, we will have to accept the aliens or whatever they are?

This is what people need to realize as well. This is huge, kek is satan worship and you faggots were played right into their hands.

That faggot bodhi mantra is probably a shill or brainwashed like many. I knew from the start with all the occult symbollism in the kek memes it was a fucking psyop.

On another note it's amazing to see the shills use this new tactic of dropping major red pills in threads like this to detract from the thread and distract.

Because were not a bunch of faggots trying to summon a succubus gf

WTF WILL HAPPEN user?
IS A CITY GOING TO GET NUKED?
A FAKE ALIEN INVASION?
A PANDEMIC?
DESTRUCTION OF ISRAEL?
ATTACK ON BIG AMERICAN CITIES?
ANTI-WHITE TERRORIST ATTACK?
A MUSLIM ATTACK?
A FALSE FLAG TO TAKE AWAY OUR GUNS?
WILL THEY TAKE OUT TRUMP?

TELL ME !!

holy fuck do you understand that nobody gives a fuck about one fucking idiot spamming with caps lock like a retard, at least try to make posts that get our attention instead of flooding the thread with your bullshit

You know what's huge? Ritual sacrifice of children all over the world.

I bet you don't want that to come out.

You realize that these posts are made by the same person on different devices, just to give it credence? He can comfortably point out that there are repeating "shills" posting against him, to fortify his position.

A shill wouldn't repeat this obvious stuff. Yes, they are still easy to spot, but the message still varies.

It's actually an argument that this is indeed a larp.

other than (((really soon))) or statements of the same breath, when should we expect shit to go down? If at all? I wamt to know when I can laugh at this pathetic larp and not be afraid to eat my words. I want a unit of time in a quantifiable amount, faggot. Not some autistic vague shitpost.

KABLAAAMMMMM

KABLOOOOMMMM

Already did on the other thread, go read it.

The most important things are:

1. Do not believe anything msm says after the falseflag occurs, they are 100% sold to the world elite.

2. Whatever they say these things are, they aren't friendly and will respond and recieve orders ONLY from teir masters.

3. I was a freemason and provided proof, the inner circles of the 33rd degree already had meetings to discuss what is going to happen in the next year and it is not good, they will use the power of their network to gain control after the destabilization is achieved by the falseflag, they will come saying "WE CAN PROTECT YOU!" and you will fall on your knees begging for protection and will be blinded when they take your freedom from you

4. The only thing we can do now to try to stop this is warn as MUCH people as possible, so when the falseflag happens the people are already skeptical and not believing what the MSM says.

5. For what I've said here, if I'm somehow identified, I'm 100% going to be killed, please understand the fear that I'm feeling and don't rush to conclusions, I'm human and I'm afraid.

You sure this isn't a psyop to distract from what Trump is doing or a bad week fro dems

THIS

Elite = Israel. That's what I meant.

You are a fucking worthless cunt, it's amazing to see you shills throwing yourselves under the bus now as a new tactic to distract people from the thread at hand.

I knew about this shit before you were typing on teh internet you fucking pathetic nigger.

Go worship satan through kek you dumb man child

Because we dig deeper than everyone else?

I just picked a random image from my pics polder. This is a shit tier burner laptop that I'm using and I can't preview images before I pick them. The question I'm asking is for a friend who, I'm pretty sure, is schizophrenic, but just in the off chance, I wanna see if what OP says will match up with her story.

KEK
THE FUCKING ABSOLUTE STATE OF 18 BILLION SCHEKELS

fuck, might as well give me all of that fucking money to create the Fourth Reich.
You kikes are literally throwing money away.

Kek is more powerful that your fucking bullshit YHWH moloch whatever the fuck.

anyone believing this is real anymore should go to this thread

Literally everything you've said is something a normie could tell you.

this is also a good point, and if he is bumping this thread with his spamming instead of saging then it's blatant

I actually heard a conversation about that with my "brothers", they were talking about an algorythm that tracks everything you see online (facebook, twitter, instagram, reddit where the normal people go for news) and show you only what they want you to see, they can literally mold your thoughts based on what they are allowing you to find on the internet. That's how they create minions and people that blindly follow their ideologies, the silicon valley is completely comprimised.

please answer this

Guys im a giant pussy and this stuff scares the shit of me, how do I make myself tougher to prepare for whats coming so im not useless and break down due to fear.

Based

Is it more productive to show people ideas that follow theirs or the opposite to create despair?

GET COMFY CUZ TRUMP IS ABOUT TO EXPOSE ISRAEL AND THE PEDOPHILES

Masons don't run the world. They're all a bunch of old men eating shitty meals and stumbling through their dogma.

Sounds vaguely like an MKUltra thing.

Hmm.

realize that your fear can be used for things other than cowardice and can actually empower you to act against the thing causing fear. Shit gets scary sometimes, either deal or die. And death is sweet release, so, it's not so bad

Israel is not running shit. They can barely keep goat fuckers from cutting their heads off.

Filtered, if you want anyone to take you seriously stop being a tripfag/name fag

Do you want that alien pucci? or warbrides after the apocalypse?

Trust me when the shit hits the fan, its going to be the greatest year of your life. You'll never feel more alive, theres a reason mental illness rates drop while you're at war. its natural

Guys remember how they said aliens were coming on 9/23 and then a week later a conventional terrorist attack happened?

The same is prolly gonna happen again.

Ooh lemme try
Bill Priestap

Break the root of your fear.

Start with asking yourself what you are afraid of.

It's quite the contrary, they show you only the things that validate the point of view they want you to believe, that's why guys like Zuckerberg where so desperately trying to buy all the different social medias he could as soon as he got the money for it, he is their pawn and they want to control you in all the ways possible.

Alright, so not what I'm talking about. Thanks anyways user

>Israel is not running shit. They can barely keep goat fuckers from cutting their heads off.

LARP CONFIRMED.

we don't really worship kek you mong
we just shitposting about praising kek to piss off the kikes
As for me I am a Christian and my lord and savior is only Jesus Christ.
I think when we mean praise kek we are really referring to our movement gaining traction each day and also when we BTFO kikes and niggers.
We refer to good luck when things go our way.

(((C2bxwcJD)))

9/23 was a forced meme faggot it was entirely unimportant

God is real and you are worshiping the same demons and evil beings the child rapists worship.

We know this for a fact those of us that have been around for a long time. It's no coincidence the imagery and satanic symbollism used in so many of the early kek images. You faggots will act as if you just procured the symbols and now they are magically good, fucking delusional idiots.

Also where's you free mason certificate that no one on the internet has ever seen? When you post that certificate i'll believe this is all a lie?

everyone asked him to get a trip last thread

That's where you are wrong, they do run the world, they control the banks, the real states, the politicians, absolutely everything. The 33rd degree is the most powerful group of people on this planet.

are the leaders and/or others in the club "undead"
are they possessed to live on? or souls pass to new bodies?

*ahem*

NWO/freemasons don't need ancient DNA monsters from Antartica to scare the world to retain power.

Hussain Obummer smuggled huge piles of uranium out of the US to NK and Iran, and gave them planeloads of physical cash bills, along with SpaceX missle technology.

They're using it as leverage to prevent Trump from calling in the raids and indictments.

As the last ditch, NWO simply use NK to launch EMPs left and right, then hide away for a year in their bunker as the world collapses.

OR WAS IT?

You act as if I cannot transmute anything.

9/23 got too much attention so they pushed it back a week.

EXPECT MORE CONVENTIONAL FALSE FLAGS SOON.

THIS IS AN INDICATION SOME (((ISIS))) ATTACKS ARE IMMENENT