What's his biggest achievement?

What's his biggest achievement?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/04/melania-trump-undocumented-work/93321114/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

winning

>no wall
>no deportations

Nothing. This faggot hasn't achieved anything besides "muh tax reform". Fuck him.

He vanquished evil in the Presidential Election. #Winning

he had kate steinle's corpse relocated to jerusalem

treason duh

followed by doing his own combover and hairspray daily

managing to win in a completely rigged system where every conceivable safeguard was put in place from true illegal fraud to functional state control of media outlets to ensure that no one who wasn't completely controlled would EVER take control of the presidency. Through deed and accomplishment he's probable the greatest living man on earth.

Triggering normies, cucks, libs, commies, and Dems. If he did nothing else I would consider his 8 years of presidency a success.

Marrying an immigrant while making his whole political rethoric anti-migration

REALLY makes you think

Divert tax payers money to his pockets by proxy.

Saving us from Hillary Clinton

his appointments in the judiciary. gorsuch and his conservative appeals judges will be around a while.

this is closely followed by his negotiation tactics and his raising the tide.

Literally having people pay him to have his name on the side of a building simply for the brand.

That's some pretty rare shit.

Also, having all kinds of niggers making songs about him in the 90s and early 2000s praising how much of a hustler he is and how they want to be him, just to have them tuck tail and fall in line of the media jew when told to write bad songs about him. That's some absolute power right there.

He wins at everything he does kind of encompasses my first two, but I'll add that too.

comparing white legal migrants to brown illegal migrants is pretty stupid doncha think?

Being a veritable nuclear bomb of liberal butthurt on a second to second basis ever since winning the election. They're all in pain. Right now. At least to some degree. And that's makes me feel so good.

>Illegal
See how one word changes the whole damn thing fuck face.

Making America great again, duh. Can't you see how great we are now?

Doing better than all previous US Presidents in less than 9 months in office than they all did in their entire terms served.
Can't Stump The Trump.

An erection I suppose. At his age it is probably a miracle of science.

dont you mean what WAS his biggest achievement?

Pissing off libtards lololololololololololololol AMIRITE PEDES>!?!?!? MAGA!!!!!!!!

Creating ass-blastedness of biblical proportions.

Praise him.

divine touch

He's just a stooge for the military industrial complex and Israel. Fuck him. I'm sorry I voted for him.

So far
>Saving us from a Hillary presidency
>Replacing Scalia with Gorsuch, denying the libs their supreme court seat
>Exposing the establishment of both parties for the corrupt shitshow it is
>Stacking the courts
>A huge drop is Muslim immigration
>GDP up 4%
I don't recall Obama doing this much in 2009.

fpBESTp

lib salt

Winning the presidency with the entire world against him.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/04/melania-trump-undocumented-work/93321114/

Helping create Baron Trump, the cutest creamiest twink of all time