Fun fact of the day: the Minnesota unrmployment website is only online for 12 hours a day, five days a week...

Fun fact of the day: the Minnesota unrmployment website is only online for 12 hours a day, five days a week. It's not just the government's employees that are stupid and inaccessible - their websites are the same way.

Why do we allow this kind of degeneracy in ?

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.uimn.org/ui_applicant/applicant/login.do
refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/03/26/lutheran-social-service-of-minnesota-is-responsible-for-the-somali-chaos-in-st-cloud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Toppest of keks. Thanks user!

Good policy really, no gibs if you can’t apply for them in business hours

computer engineer here. the offline time is probably used to do batch processing and perform backups

The website is available right now. I'd imagine they restrict it when someone isn't available to review OP's application.

witnessed

Hmoob?

but it's not available
www1.uimn.org/ui_applicant/applicant/login.do

yea gotta do batch processing all saturday and sunday makes perfect sense fuck off

I'm disgusted by this waste of quads, but thanks.
That link is dead. I'm still shocked that they don't take applications and review them when they get to work in the morning. Probably busy translating Hmoob.

It's a way to fuck niggers who party all night and makes the person that has to process your data have a much easier job by not being slammed with work when they first come in.

>unemployment
Bitch go do some temp work.

Came here to post this.
Also, stop taking the unemployment payments out of my paycheck

hmong

when will Minnesota deport Somalians

hopefully soon, jesus fuck this state needs fixing
all over campus i see posters pushing diversity and that all are welcome here

refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/2015/03/26/lutheran-social-service-of-minnesota-is-responsible-for-the-somali-chaos-in-st-cloud/

>all over campus i see posters pushing diversity and that all are welcome here

Your shit is leaking into the dakotas. I'd love to say we'll fix it. But we won't, we're probably more cucked than you guys. At least you have a better opportunity to make money, move to a nicer neighborhood and avoid them.

aaah yes, and people thought niggercare was a good idea

jesus fuck

Connecticut is the same way. The website is offline the exact same hours you just mentioned so you cant conduct any sort of personal business on it if it's not business hours - fucking retareded lol.

i work at california unemployment insurance and i can confirm they use the downtime to consolidate records and run backups. you wouldnt believe how many million degenerates and illegals are on this system and how fucking old and slow our hardware is. they also do this to keep from getting backlogged with too many applications. this way they can be handled and processed by live people at work during those hours as they are received

a storm is brewing

The Somalians need to go.
Fucking bean-heads

>applying for unemployment benefits
>complaining about degeneracy
kek