Has anyone here read this? What all does it say?

Has anyone here read this? What all does it say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DeTpKASahAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews have a right to be total assholes to everyone all the time, buy my new talmud, etc.

Oh, it says:
Alan dershowitz
The Case For Israel

Dunno how to translate that into stupid though.

its a book you dip

it consists of one page which reads, "MUH SIX TRILLION"

>muh holocaust for 400 pages

There is no case for israel. Every jew needs to genocided.

The Jew is crying out in pain as he hits you.

But who will remember the 500 pages?

600 pages?? pls make me a report on the 700 pages by monday morning.

>harvard (((law))))
youtube.com/watch?v=DeTpKASahAc

800 PAGES BURNED IN THOSE DEATH CAMPS THAT'S ALL THE NAZIS WOULD LET US HEAT OUR NAKED, COLD BODIES WITH AS WE RUBBED OUR PENISES ON EACH OTHER BUTTS.

THEY MADE FUN OF IT!

why do these threads get made. do you think anybody cares about a 10,000 year old crypt keeper named jewllan jewshowitz?

(((shekels)))
Remember that next time you see your local Library of Alexandria on fire or somebody actually reading a fucking book.

I READ EXACTLY THAT ON PAGE 900, ALL WHILE THE EAGLE, THE BEAR AND THE DOG TRAINED TO RAPE INMATES ELECTROCUTED ME

IT WAS TERRIBLE. THEY NEEDED 1000 PAGES TO HEAT THE OVENS TO WHERE THEY COULD USE THE FAT RENDERED FROM THE FIRST JEW AS FUEL FOR THE NEXT JEW THAT WENT IN TO THAT HORRIBLE PLACE

THE SCREAMS WERE SO LOUD MY PARENTS HAD TO LEAVE TOWN AND BUY NEW HOUSES TO RENT OUT! NOBODY WOULD RENT THE PROPERTIES! 1100 PROPERTIES UP IN SMOKE!

it's hilarious. if these were jews why wouldnt they have called their country judea? theyre not even israelites. theyre israelis. hebrew as a language is canaanite. so is yiddish too? theyre so fake. and then they call Christ "jewish". it's ridiculous

The should have called it Shematia or something except that would have blown their cover.

there is no shem in them. maybe vagina world

somebody post clownpenis and dox mods

Nothing to be ashemed of in vagina world. What's crazy is that they get chopped up because they fell for Jewish Tricks about roast beef.

wtf some inner labia is sexy as fuck and that's where a lot of their nerve endings are. These people are truly against God.

>Alan Dershowitz
>Never-Trumper turned hardcore Trump shill
>Just got a job at Fox
>Zionist
>Lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein
>Prosecutor for Epstein is Secretary of Labor in Trump admin

makes me really think

I did. It's formatted like
>quote common criticism of Israel by such and such people
>attempt to BTFO criticism and people
>explain why criticism is BTFO
>repeat
It's a pretty good book, even if you're a vehement anti-zionist it's still useful for understanding the context of arguments for and against various matters of Middle East policy. I'd recommend it if that interests you.

>post yfw you found out Natalie Portman helped do research for it as an undergraduate

never read it, but Dershowitz was one of the early supporters of using torture in the days following the Sept 11th attack