Kobayashi-san no Maid Dragon

What is the appeal of /ss/?

An experienced but motherly woman tenderly corrupting a young man.

>motherly woman tenderly corrupting a young man
>motherly
>tenderly
>corrupting
Something doesn't add up here.

I just like how forward they are...

it only makes sense 30 years later after lots of whisky, pointless flings and therapy.

Well it ain't gay at least

user said as he pumped his shotgun and calmly opened the latest Kanna thighs thread.

What is ss?

Diverse

it has two main audiences:

the underage
Women that like shota

Maybe has a third possible audience in the form of manlets.

No worries, Shota will grow up over time.

What if i am none of those but love it

whos excited for the fan service episode

for some reason I added the subject to the thread by accident when I just wanted a silly /ss/ thread

Kobayashi posters please move to

It's too late to take it back. This will be 50th Kobayashi thread in the catalog.

I want to be a little boy and get molested by a titty monster

and /ss/ posters go over here

She is just perfect.
Thicc, big knockers and a motherly appeal which can't be denied.
I wish i could swap with shouta-kun

This
Her only flaw is kind of being slutty, but she'd never cheat so its ok.

+user being infantile

You're nuts. She'd totally fucking cheat. She'd be slobbering over faceless dude cock before you're finished eating breakfast. Remember that she only went with the kid because she was curious about a summoning circle

Alfie took an interesting turn

She went to a kid because she doesn't have anyone

No need to be upset that a shota got a cute big tiddie girl, and you didn't.

>when the shota cums too quick

I want to put my face into her vast magical powers

No one loves Tohru anymore?

ss is like loli but for female paedophiles instead of male ones

>she wouldn't cheat
>the dragon who got kicked out of godesshood because she got drunk enough to fuck her sister (this shit's 100% true Aztec mythology)
obviously she can't control her draconic sexdrive
one drop of alcohol and the sanctity of your marriage is destroyed

No problem. We'll move to Iran. It's genuinely a nice place, alcohol outlawed unless you're Christian (which would make her keep our marriage sacred if she converted for booze). We'll be fine.

>literal (ex)goddess
>converting to another religion
um

I see why that might be a problem. She seems naive enough to go with it, though...

Why would you assume that because she's drunk, she's gonna sexually assault a different person instead of me?

>Maybe has a third possible audience in the form of manlets.
It's the opposite actually, manlet getting triggered because they never get to score any pussy irl, meanwhile the shota who are as short as them are swarming in onee-san's pussy.

Diversity is our strength

Reverse rape.

>she'd never cheat

AYY

she's too huge. Seriously, Tohru's the total maximum of acceptable thickness.

The appeal to me is the female being so slutty she'll take any type of dick she can get.

Nope. I want Lucoa to sit on my face. Tohru can go.

>kyoani generic show n° 1098490180924809

No thanks.

Sorry sport, tall grown up men with big muscles are the target audience.

Stop posting s oversized low res GIFs you dumb asshole.

How do you manage to be so impossibly fucking retarded every time you post here?

Why is Maidragon flopping, lads? This can't be happening!

>yuri
Well, figures.

It's reported numbers are normal, and Kyoani doesn't publish numbers from their shop. They're doing just fine.

That I want to be the fucking kid

That I want to be fucking the kid.

CANT WAIT FOR THE DOUJINS

Read the Mangakas other manga, it's basically all /ss/

Fanservice isnt enough to save this boat

is this true?

>Kobayashi tsundere for Tooru
>Saikawa deredere for Kanna
>Fafnir brodere for Takiya
On the other hand
>Shouta blushes but is always in distress from Lucoa
>constantly tells her to leave but she doesn't listen
>stresses him out even more
It's just not very comfy. I guess he'll grow to like her eventually but I don't like their relationship.

It's literally a myth

yeah i just looked it up. It is part of the myth. Scary. She got drunk and had hot lesbo sex with her younger sister who was supposed to be a celibate priestess.

Quetzalcoatl was male.

Also, have you seen pulque? Is pic related. Lucoa, a busty blonde gal, got drunk with a white, sticky and warm beverage.

Imagine pouring it all over her tits

>implying she wouldn't find it cute and use her magic to make him ready to go again

well then she slept with her hot celibate brother. still scary. and yeah that picture sort of puts every thing in context.

Any drawfag available here?

Requesting Lucoa drunk and covered in pulque.

>the kyoanus shoppe
When will this meme end

>I know Kyoani's finances, trust me, I've been shitposting in sales threads for years
When will this meme end?

He is honestly the most normal of the bunch along with Kobayashi in terms of relationship with their dragons. Saikawa has lust up the yin yang for whatever reason, and takiya is really laid back on everything to the point where it seems like he's seem some shit prior to the dragons showing up. Shota and Lucoa have been developing albeit slowly. Though things happen in the raw such as

>Shota filming Lucoa to spy on her, and she ends up taking off her shirt in the middle of it

>Shota and Lucoa go to a festival and run into the others. Kobayashi asks a question that embarrasses shota which I think was if he invited Lucoa to go to the festival with him. Later on, Kobayashi spots tohru and they separate from the group after the talk she had with shota.

What will Lucoa fo once Shouta grows up?

Broken bed/pelvis.

>she sees your shota dick

I want to rub that back

I want to lick every part of her lewd body.

>watching the show for yuri or /ss/
>not watching it for Fafnir and Makoto's shannigans

I would ironically watch a spin-off of these two.

Gays are degenerate. A mature woman and a healthy young man is not.

they aren't gay u butthead

Lucoa is cute.

>be 26
>have a shota dong
Life is pain

ah, so you pretend you are the little boy like Sup Forums pretends they are little girls?

I still find it a bit hard to relate, back when I was in my teens I liked the fantasy, but now that im nearing my 30s, I cant so much

lel. I can actually see that, because manlets get triggered at everything.
There's a reason why "impotent manlet rage" is a phrase

=3

I'm late 20's, very much a big tall and strong man, and I would give anything to be a shota getting ara ara'd by an oneesan or a milf like Luoca.

TOHRU BEST

>you will never be transformed into a 10 year old for a day and be molested by a literal 10/10

Why are we here? just to suffer?

I'm mid 20's and I insert as the shota, nothing better than getting tenderly fugged by a cute onee-san.

Come on guys, happy thoughts. Push the demons down.

>ywn be a part of this
How though?

Im already a demon

>Why is this shallow pointless anime based on a shallow points manga flopping guys!???

Come on guys, happy thoughts.

Saikawa's "lust" really isn't that out of place when you think about it. She was a bossy friendless loser with all the insecurity of a teenage girl, despite only being like 8. She latched on hard to the first person that was able to see through her bossy facade and treat her like a real friend, that's what makes her puppy love with Kanna so adorable.

It's still a pretty rough stretch for her to have that high of a sex drive at 8 years old. That and it's basically been her relationship with kanna ever since. Funny enough, she's not really included whenever the whole group gets together such as the flower viewing and the festival visit. I'm surprised she's not in the beach episode while Lucoa and shota are being added.

Can Kanna be considered a child predator?

It probably has to do with Saikawa being completely ignorant of the whole dragon thing.
They usually let loose in the group chapters. Shouta knows about magic and stuff so you can include him in whatever situation you want but with Saikawa they'd have to come up with ways to not get caught.

That's actually a very valid reason to be upset.

Why did you stop pretending NOT to be retarded?

Comfy sex.

How do they explain the horns? When saikawa visits iruru and Lucoa have their horns. I'm going to guess cosplay maybe?

Will Lucia's perfection finally destroy the remaining flatfags on Sup Forums?

I wonder.

>more Cattleya soon
Get hype
I can't to not get one of her new figures due to all the damn people pre ordering her.

>anti-kyoani generic shitpost n° 1098490180924809

Honestly pretty embarrassing.