Lain

Are you understanding yet user?

no. i got to four episodes and while i don't believe I've dropped it i haven't watched it in 3 years. each episode had some stuff in the middle that made sense kind of and then the end of the episode didn't

She defeated God, took his place, and then an hero'd.

delete this

DELETE THIS

I see this girl in Japan H ring website in 1996 or 97 something before pioneer Japan agree to make OVA after that all draft sketches was removed

Still don't get it.

Not at the present time or day.

I think of it like The Trial. You're supposed to be left in the dark about the exact nature of most of the events, if you look at each individual thing under a microscope it appears nonsensical, but when viewed from a larger frame it starts to fit together.

What matters most is the emotions you feel as you watch it, and your overall impression, not what it "means"

Which Lain do you like the most?

Engrish pls

No, I don't seem to understand.

I could land a plane between those eyes

Don't bully Lain pls

My dick understands fully.

Don't talk about my wife that way.

do not do that

Please delete this post.

lain is so ridiculously underrated

What are you talking about? Lain is highly rated

delet yourself

by around 20 people

Exactly just how new are you?

I'm watching it right now, just finished episode 5. I love the visuals, the jarring sound effects and the reused animation to heighten the unsettling feel of the world. I chuckled at Lain going from a Fisher Price computer in episode 1 to a crazy server room filled with neon lights, vents and cables by episode 5.

2008/9

the worst sort of a newfag

This show was shit and made no sense. I was expecting Lain to be girlfriends with her cute friend but instead she married her teacher. Pseudo-intellectual, 0/10. Barely made me question anything but how long the episode had to last

Fractale was a retelling of Lain. Discuss.

>The Lain Plane

But Touko was therapist and Misato was never real

Pls stop with that shitty meme

>there was no yuri so the show was shit, buzzwords

you truly fit in here

>wonder why Sup Forums like lain
>mfw after watching the entire serie

stop