Twitter Censorship

I was banned from Twitter for using the word "retard."

I've been on twitter for years. I've reported numerous terrorist accounts, ISIS accounts showing beheadings, racism toward white people, calls to assassinate elected officials, etc. I have yet to see any of them banned.

I had an argument with someone on Twitter, I used the word retard, got the typical "lol reported and blocked" response, and was banned before I could refresh the page.

Wat the fuck is going on? Does twitter need to be suicided? Keep in mind Twitter ~5 years ago used to be the wild west of social media. "This is offensive" people didn't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OkzaOwAmDmA
mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/retard?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

its not the wild west anymore. even Sup Forums had to bow to pressures to censor users for this and that. but places like Twitter do it because they love censoring people, not to comply with the FBI or whatever. They just like banning people who arent left-aligned politically

Double standard for sure.

I miss the salty milk threads on b

You were probably on a shadow list of bad goys that would have their account terminated the movement you were reported for the smallest rule breakage.

It's the blue's

Twitter is unironically modded/censored by Jew groups and feminists.

all of social media is censored, probably moreso than you can even imagine. they can also absolutely guess your gender, race/cultural background, socioeconomic status and political beliefs from what you type and how (grammar, punctuation, words used etc) you've typed. it's actually not entirely unbelievable if you know what can be done in modern AI/deep learning/machine learning research.

source math degree

Retard is an especially offensive term on twitter because it applies to 99% of their user base.

Twitter is not Sup Forums...I can spot a Sup Forums user just by reading the first lines of anything, and don't start with "muh freedom of speech" b shit. You have to hide power levels and pretend to have some manners if you want to use twitter.

would this get censored on twatter? I've avoided social media my whole life because I generally hate people, and I know my trolling would get me banned within in 3 minutes of joining twatter:
youtube.com/watch?v=OkzaOwAmDmA

twatter is literally a liberal playground for tattle tales if you do not conform to the anti-american conservative sjw fantasy land.

Haha holy fuck I can't find that, is that an aussie exclusive?

Whats wrong with Retard you Retard?!!!
Are you some sort of Retard!
This thread is so Retarded! Who fuckin started this Retarded thread?

Fukin Retards!

This is probably the most logical answer

Highly doubt its for retard, mostly because you were reported by other users

Just look here

mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/retard?lang=en

The worst thing is they don't even tell you what you're banned for. Just a message saying you were a Bad Goy

I did absolutely nothing to reveal my power level. It was over the terminology of a word. They were wrong. I called them a retard. They reported me and replied like a 12 year old, and I got banned

>he simply speaks his mind
>he says it how it is bluntly
>his context isn't "violence"
>a true case of "don't judge a book by its color"
and today he would be banned, shunned, and shammed into submission. forced to change his ways for someone else because his "language" causes people to want to blow their brains out.

I never used a fucking hashtag

Write them a polite e-mail:

"Let me back on, fucking retards"

They gave me the option to delete my bad goy tweet. Once I did that it just led me to a page saying I was banned.

I would have to refer to this answer: Consider how social media is a literal army of SJW's lurking your posts looking for signals and the reports begin, until one day they use any excuse to finally ban you.

fucking lol

this

What happens if you just keep appealing your suspension?

Do they eventually give you a For Real Ban or does it just go straight to deletion after the first time (guessing yes)

left wing threads got removed on sight on Sup Forums. Who the fuck told you theres free speech on the internet dumbfuck?

i piss myself daily

I wrote them an email explaining the person that reported me was a troll, I suffer from mental illness, I'm a minority, I don't deserve to be banned, etc. Play by their rules.

Fuck

Arguing with leftists on twatter is pointless and just leads to bans. If a SJW pops up on your feed you should just block them instantly.

>Watched a video a few years back where some feminist complained about rape threats on twitter to one of their CEOs
>Asked her what she was expecting him to do
>Told him to apologise
>Refused because he hadn't been given her rape threats personally
>She can't believe this goy
>Demands to know how he plans on stopping her getting rape threats
>Tells her not to use twitter
>He was literally /ourguy/
>Got removed about a week later and the video purged from the internet

It's top kek if you can find it.

It's hilarious how the echo chamber known as twitter is in full support of "net neutrality" yet bans and/or censors anyone who disagrees with their leftist views.

SJWs killed net neutrality.

This, and never @ verified accounts, block them too