Robert Mueller. 9000 indictments. Nuremberg 2.0 (this time with real criminals)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_Eight_(intelligence)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't tell them. Let it be our surprise.

checked and kekd.

bump

Mueller totally fucked his case, he breached attorney client privilege

You scared?

>Mueller indicts all of Sup Forums
>live TV prosecution
>Mueller shows examples of our shitposts to the jury
>He lost sight that none of these are crimes
>Laugh in his face
>Get home in time for tendies

no, i'm happy

Lel? Why's this weasel talking about the law like he doesn't undermine it constantly?

this
good lord lol

Comfortable kek

if this is Nuremberg 2, would they still be making up crimes that weren't in effect at the time of the offenses?

(this time with real criminals)

holohoax is gonna be revealed to the world too.

I'm losing my patience with Mueller. He should put up or shut up. Too much hype for there to be nothing to show. If he hasn't made his case by the end of the year, Trump should indeed fire him. It took them a fucking year to find out about Kushner, and that is all they have by now. And which they will never use because they won't allow a kike to go to jail.
> But then reddit and other leftist edgelords will rebel
EXACTLY

takes a while man. this is the happening of all time. Literally. Of all time.

"Hurr Durrr Mueller haz 9000 indictments and they're all Demokratz....hurr durrr 4D chess.....hurr durrr we got em now ghuyz!"

FUCKING> SHUT> UP

>"The Gang of 8"
>The 8 people that rule the world
Oh fuck. This just got a lot more spoopy. Bogmeme anons will remember that a recent bogdanoff went off on his former girlfriend, threatening to "call the Big Heads." The Big Heads are the 8.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_of_Eight_(intelligence)

None of you retarded monkey ever thought that the 'sealed indictments' were maybe MS-13 cases, Pedophiles, bank fraud, etc.

They're ALL connected to Clinton or Podesta...hurrr durrr?

This is so fucking stupid. This shit about Mueler being a "durr Trojan Horse for Republicans" is the most retarded shit ever. That guy hasn't done shit to show he gives a fuck about anyone other than taking down TRUMP

United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence:
>Devin Nunes (R, CA-22): (Chair)
>Adam Schiff (D, CA-28): (Ranking member) JEW

United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence:
>Richard Burr (R, NC): (Chair)
>Mark Warner (D, VA): (Vice Chairman) - Jew

Leadership in the United States House of Representatives:
>Paul Ryan (R, WI-1): (Speaker of the House) - Acts like a Jew
>Nancy Pelosi (D, CA-12): (Minority leader) - Acts like a Jew

Leadership in the United States Senate:
>Mitch McConnell (R, KY): (Majority leader)
>Chuck Schumer (D, NY): (Minority leader) - MEGA JEW

Mueller is about to do a purge of filth the proportions of which have never been seen before in this world.

Interesting, but also very convenient. It would not be surprising if the deep state used similar naming methodology just to throw off the scent since they are in service to them.

Hahahaha. Says what? Literal nothing shows Mueller is anything other than a fucking FBI Nigger going after Trump.

9000 sealed indictments? They're fucking SEALED. How can anyone know what they are? They're fucking SEALED!!

what if Mueller isn't actually handling this, but he's trying to get fired to try and undermine the work being done by a secret prosecutor?

>He thinks attorney client privilege is going to stop a federal investigation into conspiracy against the United States.

Sup Forums: "Muellers on our side"
Me: Says what?
Sup Forums: Durrr 9000000000 indictments
Me: Of what
Sup Forums: Durrrr they're sealed
Me: So what are they about?
Sup Forums: Hurr durr it's a trick. Based Mueller

>ignore the details until we can prepare the narrative you troublesome goy!

That's our based magapedes from Reddit who believe this crap.

Nice subtle comparison there Commie.

Hahaha, yeah, Mueller is going to put 9000 Democrats in prison. Along with Podesta and Clinton. It's all a secret plan.

If they don't find anything it's a breach,prosecution not allowed to look at lawyers giving any legal advice to clients , the case is fucked.

But Mueller does serve factional purposes.

Who cares? Mueller's case is clearly going nowhere.
Sessions is clearly counter investigating them.
And there's over 9000 sealed indictments, nearly 300 of which are in DC/VAE/MA. Swamp territory.

>GSA Deputy Counsel Lenny Loewentritt denied Langhofer's claim that then-GSA General Counsel Richard Beckler had promised that any requests for transition team records would be "routed to legal counsel for [Trump for America]."
>"Beckler never made that commitment," said Loewentritt, who added that transition team members were warned that information "would not be held back in any law enforcement" investigation and that "no expectation of privacy can be assumed."

>(Longhofer's letter notes that Beckler "was hospitalized and incapacitated in August." He died the following month.)

There aren't over 9000 sealed indictments.

Fucking based. Let's hope Trump doesn't fire him before he indicts Killary!

The poor little faggots are retarded. I hate them. They'll never go away, either. It's worse than Sup Forumsharbor.

it reeks of Shareblue and Media Matters in here. BUMPARONI

Hahaha, yeah, you aren't intentionally strawmanning. I've already considered the possibility of the MS-13 being part of it. That still leaves a lot of room.

Please explain your hypothesis in full detail. I’ll wait.

Every single scandal coming out right now is about Jews subverting hollywood, the media, raping people, taxpayers, every single citizen. It's no coincidence all the people who are corrupt as fuck are Jewish. They don't care about America. Only Israel.

Allright Sup Forums. Here's what is going to happen. A smaller faction of Jews are going to whipe out the larger powerful one, the one dominating politics, media and finance.

This smaller faction of Jews are actually dedicated to Truth, reason, logic and identity and are consistent and intellectualy honest with it.

Soon, the Jews will redeem themselves by getting rid of all the criminal and commie elements within their communities and Amerika will enter a new age of prosperity.

He wasn't joking when saying he would drain the swamp.

No you fucking Jew. Why are you people such giant faggots? Israel will be no more.

>I want the truth
>you can’t handle the truth, Hitler did nothing wrong

Mein Gott.

Mueller obtained the emails that are under privilege before the Trump for America team separated the ones to be shared for requests and the ones that are under privilege, it's a flawed investigation.