Kawoshin is cute! CUTE!

Kawoshin is cute! CUTE!

how many times have you rewatched 3.33?

Its my OTP

Kaworu is straight! STRAIGHT!

Kaworu is actually a woman on the inside since he has Adam's soul. So you're right, ge's straight for Shinji

B-But Shinji is supposed to be the girl in the relationship!

They're lesbians

Sasuga Anno, so progressive.

Is there something about Kaworu actually wanting to fuck Kaji at some point, or am I on drugs and not remember things correctly.

Hmm, I understand that Shinji is bisexual and all, but for some reason I was never able to imagine them as an actual couple. Guess it's because I understand Kaworu's character and see him as that noble creature, the unreachable wise one, who serves more like a father figure to Shinji and humanity. He's too good for Shinji, hence why he's an angel.

Kaiji was making moves to Shinji.
They didn't interacted with Kaworu.
Misato's dad raped Adam to make Kaworu which resulted in the second impact though.

Eva will never end with Shinji becoming a couple with someone

No, damn
he kisses Shinji in the manga!

It was CPR

But Kaworu is not an all knowing Christ figure. He's flawed.
He's naive, a weirdo, and he loves Shinji is because he is his escape from loneliness

fujos please go

Yeah, but to Shinji he's the second coming of Jesus Christ.

But its nice here

Suuure it was, Kaworu

Kaworu will bless Shinji when he pounds Asuka

>he's flawed
Not really, from a human point of view, Kaworu's was, as Anno put it, a person who could be loved by anyone, an ideal.
>he's naive, a weirdo
He's not naive, the only thing he doesn't understand is the lilin. As for weirdo, it's not even a flaw

I don't like that kiss. It's basically sexual assault

No fuck off

Nah, Shinji liked it, that's why he has his hand on Kaworu's back

>asphyxiating and dying
>some fag CPRs you
>wake up and start breathing unconsciously clinging onto something
>SHINJI TOTALLY LIKES BEING SEXUALLY ASSAULTED LOOK
That's why I can't take fujos seriously, they literally objectify men, disgusting

Fags don't masterbute to comatose girls.

I don't think Shinji saw him as father figure.
Kaji was far closer to that. For Kaworu there were lusting and admiration of his calmness and confidence. He didn't ask Kaworu to guide him or to give him advises.
I though their couple would be codependent one with Kaworu constantly taking care of everything to make life easier for Shinji and Shinji happily accepting that staying weak and hiding from the problems but the Rebuilds proved me wrong. Shinji was taking initiative in their relationship and Kaworu wasn't trying to coo him away from the consequences of his actions and hardships but offering support. They'd do good if it was a romance fluffy manga.

>Not really, from a human point of view
Yeah, he's an ideal to humans. But he's still very flawed, and sees himself as flawed.

>He's not naive
He's extremely naive when it comes to humans, that's why he keeps getting tricked by them.
He doesn't realize how deceitful and cruel they can be.

And he's naive to how much of an effect he has on Shinji, he doesn't even think his death will hurt him.

Kaworu was meant to be ideal but Anno said it didn't exactly come out that way, he made a mistake. He was meant to be perfect but he is not.
He hurts Shinji with Unit 01 and he makes him kill him. In my opinion, its because he was raised by SEELE . He has no problem making Shinji kill him because as he knows it, life is pain anyway.

>they literally objectify men, disgusting

Only women care about being objectified, stop being a faggot.

Will Kaworu ever not die?

Bifags do.

Sadamoto said it wasn't CPR though and Shinji liked it:

>——What about Kaworu and Shinji’s kiss scene? Was that also because of Kaworu’s complex feeling?
>I deliberately put that part in the manga even I knew it was wrong to do something like this.(laugh) When I designed this scene, my intend is that I can’t draw this as a merely kiss. I reamember reading that you can use kiss as a CPR, you can use your mouth. I always thought that I can make this a kiss scene. But I still felt very shy, so when I was drawing this scene, I didn’t make any sketches (laugh) When I modified the art, the whole page was covered with white correction fluid. After that, Kaworu’s attitude was also trying to cover up his shyness. He joked about “It worked!” or something. It was also I was covering up my own shyness.(laugh)

>——It was because Kaworu’s straightforward nature mixed with Rei’s feeling to touch Shinji?
In fact, Shinji and Rei, and Shinji and Asuka, their touch stopped at holding hands. Everytime they hold their hands, it has a different meaning. It is one fun fact about EVA……So I never intend to let the children’s relationship go beyond that. On the contrary, Kaworu is the only one who overstep the boundary, he break the rule.

Nah, Shinji saw him as that, but Kaworu wasn't into it, I don't really think he fully understood what that even means. Kaworu is unreachable and is too good for Shinji, I just can't imagine a human and such a noble being together, no matter how hard I try to humanize Kaworu

I think Kaworu didn't even realize how much Shinji cared about him. He may have assumed he hated him after revealing he's an angel.

Only when Ikuhara finally returns his feelings

Kaworu didn't even enable Shinji in the original NGE. He pointed out his flaws and tried to help him.
In NGE2 Kaworu asks "What about my feelings?" He wants to matter too. All it took was for Shinji to get him to open up too and actively try to help him, to make their relationship more equal. But that was impossible in Episode 24 because of Shinji's state of mind.

Stop being a fujo

I don't see where it says that Shinji liked it
>the whole page was covered with white correction fluid
That old pervert

He was projecting his father complex onto him, though.

When Kaworu betrayed him, the first thing he compared him to was his father.

Yeah, Shinji's feelings were clearly romantic and sexual. But Kaworu's "love" for Shinji was most likely a God's love for their children.
It was one-sided on Shinji's part.

Shinji doesn't care about Kaworu or anybody particular. He wants affection from others.

>Kaworu has never been told "I love you"
;_;

>being this new
Homo always belonged to Sup Forums, silly user.

Check the picture of that post.
He also says he loved Kaworu after his death, even though he didn't want to.

Sad, isn't it? He doesn't even know Shinji loved him too.

lel no

Please stop posting homosexual pictures, it hurts my feelings

No, it was his abandonement issues. If he opens up to people, he think he'll be abandoned. And he was right.
Kaworu says he loves Shinji in a romantic way, stop with "angels don't have feelings" bs, I've heard that a million times

Fuck off fujoshit. Making up shit again.

Reminder that Shinji is canonically heterosexual

I also think it was because he can't imagine his life mattering to anyone.

You fuck off. You don't have an argument.

>in a romantic way
No, he doesn't, even in earlier drafts he denies such feelings, you fucking fujo
Christ, it's unbelievable to me how fujoshi tend to sexualize and romanticize everything, truly the "rotten" ones

Oh come on, Kaworu was constantly being linked to Gendo in that episode.
Not just by Shinji but himself too during the SEELE conversation.

It's to parallel Rei's connection with Yui.

>Kaworu says he loves Shinji in a romantic way, stop with "angels don't have feelings"
I don't think he does. We have no indication Kaworu saw Shinji sexually or romantically.

Shinji most certainly did, but not Kaworu.
I'm saying this as a Kaworufag.

Kaworu is a garbage character.Glad he died.

Definitely.

Kaworu sees no difference between death and life, no real value to his existence.

No.

Well, only in the first draft.

In the second draft Shinji and Kaworu make out.

Yes, I also noticed this parallel. I remember even constructing something like a trinities of fathers and mothers. Shinji's "fathers" are Gendo, Kaworu and Kaji, and Shinji's "mothers" are Yui (Unit 01), Rei and Misato. And each plays similar role to their counterpart. Some kind of a wide pseudo-oedipal complex

Why?

The "I was born to meet you" line is written with romantic kanji
Christ, you don't have reading comprehension. He rejects him because he doesn't want to hurt him, he feels unworthy. And if you're gonna cherrypick from the drafts what about the second one in which they kiss?

Just ignore and report.

This is what fujoshits actually believe.

This is the most disgusting delusion to me. People who tend to say it totally deny the realism Anno put into these characters and compare them to one-dimensional archetypes. He does care, it's just the duality of everything in his life that overshadows his true feelings. The characters never really wanted to become shut-ins.

I'm gay and it's good

Did you ever have sex?

Why are you so obsessed with gay, you closet faggot?

I'm not, I'm just asking a gay person if he ever had sex. I fail to see any obsession in it, you fucking mongoloid

I know.
I've read the drafts, played NGE2, gone through all the interviews.
What you're bringing up is nothing new.

I still don't think he was sexually attracted to Shinji. Kaworu's love was a love for all human beings, a love a God has for a different lifeform/species.

You have an argument with the Manga, and possibly with Rebuild, but in the Anime Kaworu shows no sign of sexual attraction to Shinji.

It's one-sided on Shinji's part.

I'm genuinely saying this as a Kaworufag that likes Kawoshin, I just don't think there's any evidence in the episode/EoE.

For the love of shit, it's been like 20 years and you're all still bitching about this?

No

Kek draft. Not canon.

Kaworu had to please old men from SEELE for living after all

You brought it up first

yes

Ok, but he definitely was romantically interested in him

Poor Kaworu, getting gangraped by stinky old men for 15 years

Not funny

Kill all Kaworufags. They are the worst. Shilling their 1D shitty character.

Could someone please shitpost Kaworu x Asuka here

>Kaworu x Asuka

kys

I can't think of a character that triggers waifufags more than Kaworu.

I'll objectify you so hard, user, you won't be able to post without being seen as sexy piece of meat you are.

Fuck off. It makes more sense than Kawoshin

You're the one samefagging by posting the same images over and over again in this thread though.

>triggered fujoshit

Mods please delete this thread

I guess.

But I think you're humanizing Kaworu too much.

He sees humans in the same way we see angels. And it's not like we want to fuck and date Ramiel or Sachiel.

Shinji a best, your waifus a shit

Shinji btfo

Maybe not only by men.

Okay

Speak for yourself

You find this sexy, you sick bastard?

>Tfw there's more LAK than LRS in Pixiv
I wonder how the Reifags feel. Or have they given up on shipping?

It's not like they ever had much material to ship from

No. I mean
Yes
Ahhh

Ooooo....

Uhhuhshh
R-ra-ramiel chan!!!;;;;
Uguuu

I came