This shit is technically illegal

This cancerous little HRW (SJW, the HR version) is publicly broadcasting that they make hiring decisions based off sex and are discriminating against men. This is absolutely illegal, though it's the kind of illegal sexism that is never targeted, for obvious beta reasons.

The DOJ is actively pursuing Harvard for discrimination against Asians in the admissions process (hopefully a prelude for a whites investigation). If there is any admin that would act on shit like this, it's the current one.

How would one go about reporting this to the authorities? Better yet make it go viral. That's the only way this changes. I've sat back and observed this for too long.

Well if it makes you feel any better, the office for my tech job in banking has 3 women out of 20. The head office in NYC is stuck with all the quota crap. We can be as lop-sided as we want in SF. Companies that hire only women will eventually fail, because women have to take care of the kids and don't work as hard or care as much about advancement. (I say this as a women.) That's the reality. This problem will fix itself in time.

You're sure crying about it like a woman

>(I say this as a women.)

tits or gtfo

Making the future female by deliberately hiring no one but females because they're females.

Equality is the best.

>Companies that hire only women will eventually fail, because women have to take care of the kids and don't work as hard or care as much about advancement
This, even if those points aren't true if a tech company makes a hire based on gender it's already losing by not having a diversity of opinion and probably turning down more qualified candidates. You might be able to get away with it by hiring a small portion within this group but if most of you're team exists for the wrong reasons it's bound to be a failure.

>woman who works a tech job
I'm thinking that we'd rather not see her tits, personally.

It's not that I'm anti hiring women in tech. Totally fine by me so long as they're qualified. What warrants action here is the brazen admission that they hire based off sex. She's fucking proud of it. That is what needs to be brought to a halt.

On an unrelated note: you are pretty damn based. Please procreate and propagate more rationale, reasonable women like yourself.

Them's the rules, they apply to all tits equally

meant for

this is what happens when you tell people America is a reticulated nework of oppression, they literally believe themselves to be warriors and that the end justifies the means

She did not say that those eight cunts were not the most qualified.

Btw since this part of the post is getting no attention: I'm actually serious about reporting this to the DOJ/whoever could investigate. Input if you have insight.

Or spread around. Whatever you shitkings please.

Who cares, the majority women are incompetent & in it only for themselves and that's why most of them work for the government. Companies that hire women are unproductive and they will disappear.

This is what happens when you leave women in charge of something.

This isnt Sup Forums, idiot.

White males are openly discriminated against all the time. No one gives a fuck.

>(((Silverman)))

Business will close within a year after bleeding money (women are good at periodically bleeding of all sorts).
I know this for a fact because I was IT and Purchasing at a firm that had a woman CEO, CFO and most management. They didn't work (they seriously went shopping constantly) put expensive and elaborate purchase requests for things unrelated to business and tanked the corporation after approximately a year in power. They are incapable of making sound financial decisions, business decisions and constantly ditch work.
Let corporations hire nothing but women because it will make room for new and effectual male run and operated businesses to thrive in their place.

I see discrimination lawsuits in near-future

>a women
wtf is up with this ungrammatical shit every time?

No shit. And it's because we've all been feckless little eunuchs who bend over and fucking take it. One small, stupid little thing that we all know happens daily going viral is what gets the tide moving the other way. Fuck off w that defeated mentality.

>This isnt Sup Forums, idiot.
that should read "t. idiot", because it is. this is old Sup Forums, Sup Forums is old /hc/ etc.

No, it's because at this point even whites speak out against whites to make themselves feel better. It's a losing fight that you will not win.

First off,

>(((Silverman)))

As usual, Sup Forums is always right.

Secondly, I always get a good chuckle whenever that phrase is uttered. Whenever women insert feminist ideology into their leadership strategies, it almost always fails.

why do you women always have to point out the fact that you are female
male btw

Did she just assume their fucking genders?!

>meme flag
Cry more NEET

Who cares if it wasn't women it'd be white knighting soyboys. The fact they are being discrimmated against is great.

> It's not that I'm anti hiring women in tech. Totally fine by me so long as they're qualified.

This. I work in tech with 2 women on a team of fifty. They both pull their weight and I'm perfectly happy with the situation as it is. The talent pool among women is small and our current male/female ratio reflects that fact. Unfortunately that is coming to an end. We recently had a company wide meeting where some HR blowhard made us suffer through a bunch of power point slides with lots of brown faces and "diversity" on them...