Nanatsu no Taizai

Spoilers are out :
manganetabarespoiler.com/manga-spoiler/nanatsu-no-taizai-207-spoiler

The archangels are getting totally wrecked by Indra Derrierie and monspiet.

I don't understand. Obviously two Indra'd Commandments are more powerful than 3 of the 4 Archangels. Does that mean the Goddess clan won't be the final enemy? Or the final enemies will be less powerful than the previous ones? That's impossible in shonen.

The goddesses have been already hinted to not be hot shit since we knew they had to seal the whole 10C. I have no idea what Nakaba intends to do for the 3rd arc, either a new all out war and/or with the Godesses getting some kind of power up.

Mel is unkillable and Merlin has unlimited magic, I don't think they were ever in a mortal struggle for power, just keeping their own insanity in check, also goes for living nukes like Escanor.

Or maybe at the end of this arc, the TC are defeated but the seal completely breaks. Third arc is Demon King + all of the demons vs Sins and Holy Knights and giants and fairies. Nakaba might keep the goddesses for Arthur's spin-off.

Nah. The leader pf the goddesses and the demon king will clearly be the two main antagonists of the oast arc, the goddesses are too important to be left out like that.

I'm more bothered by what the hell is going on in the rest of the world? Isn't the whole story taking place in a fantasy version of the united kingdom? Are there different kinds of species in the rest of the world? Or they just all ended in this place because magic overflows in it? Are the goddess realm and demon realm another dimension?

Looks the demon realm, goddess realm, and fairy realm are separate dimensions. The UK has so much magic, that these three opened portals there. The Fairy Forest is the entrence to the Fairy Realm, that gate we saw last chapter is the Goddesses portal, and there is a portal for demons as well. Don't know about the giants, they might be from Britain, actually. Or a different part of the world.

Seems like Nakaba really likes these two. Can't blame him though. They are amazing.

Well, their version of Japan also has magic, seeing how a lone samurai from there can cross half the globe and slice Grey Demons in half.

Oh fuck off Elizabeth.

wow, X is beating Y in a shounen manga, how amazing, surely this won't be upended at all by Y suddenly revealing a powerup and turning the tables on X.............................

Derrierie has such a nice ass.

You just don't want the main heroine to be relevant. At least she isn't going to roflstomp them with her powerlevel like Meliodas or Escanor would.

Are you blind? Y was stopped by E. Now it's E vs X.

What do you want from a shonen? Instead of fighting they should write poems for eachother, then end it with a handshake?

Are you saying she has a fine derrière?

Mel is the final enemy

Yes.

Wow, Sariel got absolutely fucked up.

>Q/A corner:
> Q198: Ramuda-san (Kumamoto Prefecture): Back when Meliodas got killed by Estarossa, why didn't the Pacifism decree activate?
>Nakaba: The Ten Commandments aren't affected to any decree other than their own.

Well, it's nice to have a confirmation, but we all knew this.

Doesn't he always?

Well shit, now that's interesting. DK is such an ass.

Last week's color page.

Do you prefer divine tits or gigantic cleavage?

Titty Goddess is best Goddess

Off course. The angels are evil after all.
Fucking hate this shit

Do you think not-Ban is going to do something bad?

I don't think I ever thought of Elizabeth's design as sexual.

>divine tits or gigantic cleavage?
Why not both?

>muh good angels
Mel is probably going to help Ludo in this fight anyway.

i can see a nipple

I actually didn't think he'd be that important, but he very well could be the reason Dolor and Glox switch sides.

Elizabeth and the druid twins are goddesses too.

And Commandments are still monsters to not-Demons.

And I bet there's somebody who doesn't think that Ludociel did anything wrong.

It would be comedy gold if Sariel dies here and it turns out that King is his reincarnation.

Wouldn't that make Guila Ludociel's reincarnation or descendant? All the signs are there.

I'm disappointed that the archangels are getting beaten like this, especially to Derriere and Monspiet, and so one sidely.

Those Indra forms are clearly even stronger than normal Estarossa.

Nakaba should definitely let Merascylla shine a bit too, since we didn't really see that much from her. She probably won't be back very soon.

I dont think that but Nakaba didnt try to portray these angels in any other way other than comically evil.

>And I bet there's somebody who doesn't think that Ludociel did anything wrong.
Wait, there are people who think he did something wrong? Exterminating demon scum is the best thing an angel can do.

What a qt.

I know Nakaba has his own unique style and his designs are quite accomplished in their own right, but... is Derriere literally a DBZ reference?

Why her in particular?

Mera-chan~ is cute! CUTE!

Cause she's muscular as fuck, has really wild beastlike face, square eyes and spiky hair, I can't look at her and not see a super saiyan.

I wonder if these Indura are stronger than Escanor.

>I wonder if X is stronger than Escanor.

No.

Meliodas is.

Probably not

Good joke.

Why did Nakaba kill of all the commandments in the present after hyping them up, and then show them off in a fucking flashback?

Wrong!

Why did we get an early chapter?
Spoilers are usually out on Sunday aren't they?

Well, for starters, his plan failed spectacularly, since none of the Commandments were killed and he is getting his ass handed to him.

Frau-chan is dead "dead".

Well, for starters, his plan failed spectacularly, since none of the Commandments were killed and he is getting his ass handed to him.

Only Frau-chan is dead and Mera-chan is "dead".

Most are alive.

Spoilers for FT and NnT have been out on friday for a whole now.

Zeldris just had to go and take the best Holy Knight.

He's got good tastes.

Ever notice how almost everyone's plans always fail in NnT?
>Mel's plan to divide the Commandments failed
>Denzel's plan to use Nerobasta to beat the Commandments failed
>Fraudrin and Graylord's plan to turn people into demons at Liones failed
>Ludoshel's plan to kill the Commandments failed
I'm sure there are others. Fraudrin is the only one who actually managed to pull off his plan.

Yes. But the sight of all these Second Generation shitters with their black eyes this far into the second arc still makes me smile. How the hell did they resist Hendy's magic?

Fraudin really enjoyed Dreyfus body to the fullest, giving it a good haircut and making lots of wonderful facial expresions.

I don't think they ae 2nd generations, everybody lost their powers Guila aside thanks to Gowther.

These aren't the real 4 archangels.

Guila is the only NewGen left thanks to Gowther, after Ban and King removed the demon seeds from all of the others. I don't even think they're ranked anymore, because Janko got demoted to apprentice.

>"dead"
Indura forms pretty much confirm she has less than 7 hearts. Which means Ban destroyed all of them.

Archangels are barely above grunt goddesses. We will soon see the Six Cherubs and the Nine Seraphim.

> ndura forms pretty much confirm she has less than 7 hearts

It's the opposite.That means all high ranked demons (and not just Mel's family) have 7 hearts, but only Derrierie, Monspiet et the 3 brothers can transform in Indra because of the PL requirement.

Speaking of which, the 'Six Black Knights" were name dropped a few chapters ago.

I wonder if these guys will be Gil and co's opponents, given that they'll probably never be able to fight the TC or Archangels.

And this is what makes that picture so funny. I don't think Nakaba ever used black eyes for not-Demon-related characters.

Impossible, none of these Archangels are as moe as Frau. So this means that they are a real deal.

I still don't buy Zaratras's explanation for lingering in the world after Mera died. It explains why he returned as a vengeful ghost (against himself) but not why he stayed.

Gil and the rest can't even take on an Albion, while those 6 knights were said to be the biggest threat 10c aside.

We also litterally never got a confirmation Elaine really died. Normally you'd expect to at least see her body again in the fairy realm.

So was Michael defeating Lucy an example of the humble beating the high and mighty or what?

>given that they'll probably never be able to fight the TC or Archangels
But this means they wouldn't be able to fight those either, since they are also strong as hell.

>We also literally never got a confirmation Elaine really died
She's in the realm of the dead

Normal giant troops could go fight these knights before the TC arrived. Gil and all of the holy knights could fight them after they get a power up by drinking goddess blood.

Prove it.

It'll probably be like Gil/Howzer/Guila vs one and then maybe Hendy and Dreyfus take on one each or together, etc.

Is this manga worth a shot, I jumped up at the introduction arc, is it worth starting from the beginning or can i start from a certain point?

> implying Gil won't stay in Vivian's SM dungeon until the end of the series and after

Guila had to "kill herself" in order to follow the 7D since they were transported there

I'm talking about Elaine dying after Mera's "death" you dumbass.

>can i start from a certain point?
Why would you start anywhere else than the beginning? Read it till Ban's rescue, if you don't like it by then, drop it.

Oh you're that retarded Mera waifu fag who still think she's alive

You sure are proving well your point.

ditto

>Mera can't go Indra
>Ban passionately kisses Eliane farewell
>He takes out Mera

Yep she's still alive alright

And does anyone really believe this is the last we'll see of Zara? Dude didn't even get to talk to his son.

>Ban passionately kisses Eliane farewell

He didn't kiss her in that scene.

>And does anyone really believe this is the last we'll see of Zara?
Yes? He was a lame character and at most we'll probably get an extra of him talking to his son from beyond the grave.

Gil is trapped forever in Vivian's rape dungeon anyway.

>He didn't kiss her in that scene.
What? Before he went to kill Mera he gave her a kiss because they both knew that Mera was keeping her alive.

They just hugged actually. And just because they thought she would die doesn't confirm she did.

>They just hugged actually
Why would Diane be blushing at a hug?

Not even that cheater Merlin can stop the girl.

It's Diane.

Every time I see raws for this manga I get a little mad.

Is Nakaba self-aware? The doujins pretty much write themselves.

The "yes...but...hm...it's not so bad." doesn't works anymore with that right one, the tongue loks especially silly.

But gives more reasons to put that crazy walking dead man. That fiend.

*to put that crazy walking dead man down
Helbram was too evil.

Helbram was so much better before he was revealed to be some gay fuckfairy.

This manga is literally the "Tch- Now I'll have to use that" of manga. When the 10 C's first showed up, 1 of them completely stomped the sins. Like absolutely untouchable.

In the coming chapter archangels will use 'that' power and fight back.