'''She caused the downfall of Kraut and resulted in a Race Realist victory over Skepticism™'''

If it wasn't for her initial curiosity into race realism and escaping the Skeptic™ thought crime prison . . . then Kraut and Tea would never have attacked her and then made his subsequent failed attempt at debunking race realism making himself look like a stupid asshole.

Race realism has won. She caused race realism to win. Thank her for her service.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA
youtube.com/watch?v=8jUDK552Qcc
huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.htm
archive.is/rmOnP
youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
diversityinc.com/ask-the-white-guy/ask-the-white-guy-is-the-oxford-dictionary-definition-of-racism-too-white-for-you/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

user, many e-celebs help by redpilling normies. I don't understand the thotwar or the bashing of these folks. However, she should have doubled down on her video with reference to alternative hypothesis videos etc.

The only good ethot

Kraut and Tea should off himself legitimately though.

10/10 would throat fuck and make babies with.

RIP

I wouldn't be surprised if Kraut was a crypto racist LARPer

The ethots serve a valuable purpose, bringing them to the meeting halls to break them away to talk to these leftists. Symbols come and go but the his words remain constant.

>Thank her for her service

1. This bitch is legitimately one of the ugliest woman I have ever seen.
2. Does anyone outside of this echochamber really think Kraut failed? Protip: No. Stop being so bias.

***Newfriends Read***

(((Kraut))) is a Jewish youtube skeptic (i.e. fedora athiest leftovers) who led the witchhunt against a minor alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm to get her channel deleted & fired from her job etc., then decided to attempt to lead a skeptic "debunk" of race realism via snarky pilpul youtube vids. Basically a younger Bill Nye/John Oliver type.

This debate on race realism has been going on on Youtube for the past four months, on one side (((Kraut & Tea))), on the other Jean Francois Gariepy (French Canadian PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of the Alternative Hypothesis.

They've been consistently BTFOing Kraut & recently one of the scientists on Krauts team got pissed off and sent JF a recording of their secret chats with some hilarious moments like his scientists telling him he's wrong & talking about "a reckoning" where they cringely plot JF's downfall. Kraut's entire sekrit discord where they coordinate dox & pilpul, with FIVE levels of clearence, has now leaked too.

Alt-Hype BTFOing (((Kraut))):

*NEW INTRO VID*
>Could it get any worse? The end of Kraut
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut and Tea Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

Jean-Francois Gariépy's vids BTFOing (((Kraut))):

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA

*THE LEAKED VID*
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog

who is this submissive little minx asking for her pussy creampied?

t. Jewstice League
How's the new dox crew coming along hmm?

Thanks you worthless thot

>t. Kraut

hes bleeding subs like crazy. hes murdering his own channel

Stfu user. The bitch is repulsive and the vast majority of people disagree with your dumbass ideology.

Who are these fucking ecelebs I've just heard about in the last few days

Wait don't tell me, WHO GIVES A FUCK FUCK OFF WANKER

IDK who is kraut, but it seems from the drama he has caused it all by himself by outright denying anything other than epigenetics.

And DESU he is more right, than "race realistst". BC you can not do shit with your modern genetics. And when humanity will grasp on the tools, there would be a standard (((medici)))al development cycle:
1. blind use of a tool aka plague doctors [can last for centuries]
2. bloodletting aka denial of traditional practices and exploitation of (((scientific theories))) [pushed by big-pharma aka (((medici))) and (((hospitaliers))), munching on welfare supply]
3. after first successes - lobotomy, electroshock, insuline shock etc. aka ape with a grenade
4. finding some useful in lobotomist arsenal and settling with it for several decades

But with epigenetics we can already go to stage 3 and gain from this.

Hahaha the fucking discord leaking is definitely the best part, he's been completely annihilated at this point.

Thank you Rage After Storm.

Every one of you faggots who unironically give a tiniest fuck about this e-celeb cancer deserve to rot

Kraut? Tea? Who?

Even your own skeptics(tm) have now turned to us and redpilled the entire dissident right onto Race Realism. Obviously Jews and other degenerates don't like it, but as JF's grandfather would often say: "Who care's about ze Juif?"

>Does anyone outside of this echochamber really think Kraut failed?
Yes, starting with some of his butt buddies from his super science team. And pretty much Kraut himself, it's very telling when he laments the length of JF vids.
youtube.com/watch?v=8jUDK552Qcc

F

Heil, brave valkyrie.

This so much lads, seriously. for those who disagree why do you follow this drama?
h
I
s

Anyone who is not hypervigilant about everything is already rotting.
(((Medic[i])))s present that as PTSD and are pumping people with methadone (non-surgical lobotomy trough addiction).

If you would drop your ideological lobotomy for a second, you might see, that I've made a point.

Whomst.

What I liked the most was how that pathetic autist nailed himself to the cross and gathered the crowd that would mock him with such arrogance, only to be humiliated yet again.

And yet you have to rip off our material.

Sharp edges can cause internal bleeding in sheep. Careful.

Fuck off back to sosach you trash.

Because its funny you tryhard losers.
Are you so anxious about being called white knights or MGTOW autists that you're going to do the edgy 'I'm above all this stuff' thing?

You fuck off to podtirach.

that actually made me laugh

>meme flag
>takes his shittier opinions from some unemployed faggot larpers
>shills them on Sup Forums

When did Sup Forums become such a shithole

>we won cause Kraut made some half-assed videos which resulted in a pissing contest filled with a autistic nitpicks

I would unironically marry her.

RIP brave warrior.

I wanna cum inside her Anglo cunt while she speaks German

Who are
> we
?

That is gross overgeneralization.

To understand what (((Kraut))) is doing you need to understand pilpul. Pilpul is the Jewish technique of making disingenuous arguments in bad faith. Jean-Francois "Based Frog" Gariépy confirmed (((Kraut))) is at least part-Jewish and that his Jewish hatred of the goy motivates both his anti-race realism and anti-French weltanschauung. Watch from 41:50:

Pilpul here explained by a Jew:
>What this means for contemporary Jewish discourse is critical: Even though many contemporary Jews are not observant, pilpul continues to be deployed. Pilpul occurs any time the speaker is committed to “prove” his point regardless of the evidence in front of him. The casuistic aspect of this hair-splitting leads to a labyrinthine form of argument where the speaker blows enough rhetorical smoke to make his interlocutor submit. Reason is not an issue when pilpul takes over: what counts is the establishment of a fixed, immutable point that can never truly be disputed.

>What is thought to be the Jewish “genius” is often a mark of how pilpul is deployed. The rhetorical tricks of pilpul make true rational discussion impossible; any “discussion” is about trying to “prove” a point that has already been established. There is little use trying to argue in this context, because any points being made will be twisted and turned to validate the already-fixed position. Pilpul is the rhetorical means to mark as “true” that which cannot ever be disputed by rational means.

huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.htm
archive.is/rmOnP

so just like in the Bible the evil bitch asked too many questions and manipulated men into destroying themselves for her own pleasure?

fucking put women back in the kitchens when?

Sup Forums is hivemind

That shit has nothing to do with Sup Forums as well as spencer.

Even if dindus have a lower IQ by 10 points due to genetics , why does it matter? Why do any of you want to prove it so badly anyways? Don't pretend like race realism isn't a way to justify racism.

lol where do you think you are

we dont. Kraut just gets asshurt about it and it's fun watching him try to disprove it

Also find it hilarious that when Asians have an avg iq of 10 points higher, you all claim they're infeior because they're not "crative" and have different intelligence

The purpose is divide and conquer, the same tactic the kikes have been using for thousands of years. Can't attack when you are constantly defending.

*tips m'lady*

This is as Sup Forums as it gets. We've had what feels like 10 threads on this subject already and we haven't been shut down yet.

Did styx get a sex change? 9/11 would suck her female penis

Racism is the belief that biological race is real and that there are particular qualities which each race possess. So of course it's to justify racism. What it isn't is bigotry or discrimination. And nigger IQ in the USA is lower by one standard deviation (IE 15 points.) In Africa the average varies by country but the continent wide average is around 65-70.

She really is a qt. Hopefully she is doing well and will have a nice happy White family.

Who?

Go away juden. We may shit on women but we will always choose them over you.

You're literally making up your own definition

>he thinks I'm a blini serf

Sorry brat, I don't eat my food off of a peasant's shovel like a fucking troglodyte.

>When did Sup Forums become such a shithole

Introducing country flags was a big part of it.
I'm not going to bother with you. Like Aussies you're a bunch of pretentious fuckwits, and I can't stand that fake worldliness you all have.
Go back to your hugbox, gimp.

No one thinks they're inferior, kike, we made gun powder together. The post-communist chink psycho behavior is a modern thing.

No, that is literally the original dictionary definition. You illiterate retard.

uh? Because its true? 100000's chinese showup to learn to play the violin, piano, etc every day in chinese auditoriums and cant create a piece they just memorize the strings day in and out to impress foreign schools into picking them

same with tests...the asians study old SAT's and chinese exams and will literally kill people to get a +1 spot in the line to apply for chinese university

theres a reason western schools dont like accepting chinese candidates...and THEIR reason is that they lack any creativity and cant succeed outside of china for the most part

to disprove the lie that the reason for blacks failure in the US is due to oppression as oppose to genetic reality.

In an echochamber. Just look at the dumb replies I've gotten. "stealing our material" are you fucking serious lol
Keep "hiding your powerlevel" in public. Sad.

No. Source it retard.

Why is "racism" a thoughtcrime?
Define what "racism" is.

whatever you soyboy pos

like nobody has called me a kike or jew before on Sup Forums

who is this

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

Shut up faggot she's gorgeous.

>schools don't accept chinks
> chinks are the biggest groups in schools

See above

Source, either way it's irrelevant to the discussion and you're full of shit

Hello r*ddit

>hugbox
Pol is a hugbox sure but introducing some irrelevant youtuber drama is not politics and it diverts any possible interesting discussion from happening.

Sup Forums has no ideas anymore, it was always two steps ahead of everyone else, but now its just trailing behind, chasing it's tail

>Sup Forums on the left

I have a feeling more people are in support of a while nationalist movement than you would think; it's just they won't go full Rockwell because they have kids and a life they don't want to destroy by going fully 1488 too early.

Pic oddly related....

she looks like a fucking sjw reject to me

absolutely gross

thats not even waht i said you fucking shill
i literally fucking said
>heres a reason western schools dont like accepting chinese candidates

you illiterate piece of fucking trash

Whites aren't a minority or """opressed""" class so your image is a false equivalence

But no matter the case blacks are a troubled group, whats the use in proving they're 10iq points behind?

>why does it matter?

I'd imagine that living around a resentful minority that has no chance of catching up with the rest of the population is not everyone's cup of of tea. Especially when they're fed the narrative they're being fed is that white men keep them down while said whites are consatntly bending over backwards to appease people that hate them . Genetic basis for IQ gap would mean that all the money that on bridging the achivemnet gap was wasted and blakcs need a different, probablt more autohritarian social order to live in a relative stability as they're unable to conformto white social norms. An eugenic prgram wouldn't hurt them either. Without exploring geneticangle you're risking that viable solutions for their problems won't be ever found.

Have you missed the part where we're winning the argument on race realism? Lurk some before you post.

>in an echo chamber
No one i stopping you from posting what you want you attention whore lmao

Yeah, I am serious. You ripped off a pretty stale Sup Forums .jpeg for a lazy, 'really makes me think' turd, because you are a sterile, boring guy.
You're a loser here and you're a loser for the hour a day you're not on the computer, something your mum cries about every single night.

Fair enough, but you're still a dumb fuck in a bubble. In the states chinks are one of the most successful groups.

diversityinc.com/ask-the-white-guy/ask-the-white-guy-is-the-oxford-dictionary-definition-of-racism-too-white-for-you/

This is a good start. I had a scan from a dictionary published in the 1930's but I can't seem to find it at the moment. The stuff about it being related to systems that are intended to retard one group and uplift another were added after much political pressure was applied by leftists because they felt the definition was too specific lul

Winning against who? In the (((grand scheme))) of things haven't made a dent

How much of a biological failure do you have to be to get this thirsty over a 1/10 eceleb?>Person doesn't think like everyone else in muh "free speech" board so let me self-sensor with dumb name calling.
Hello stormnigger
I have a feeling your full of shit. No one, NO ONE, wants to be associated with your kind aside from fellow stormies. Step outside and realize people think you're disgusting outside of this echochamber.

I DIDNT EVEN MENTION THE UNITED STATES YOU FUCKING STUPID MOTHERFUCKER

GET THE FUCKING COCKS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH SO YOU CAN FUCKING SEE THE COMPUTER SCREEN YOU FAGGOT

Why do you think he is in a bubble you have to back up your arguments here.

>10 iq gap
> impossible to keep up

Might as well genocide everyone who's not jewish or asian

Thanks rage
kekd cuck and tea will quit soon i think

the e-thot who died for our sins

you're now going full retard. just her being a chick and spouting some le alt right content is enough for you to start worshipping her and trying to fuck up this board further by shilling your waifu. off yourself

Completely irrelevant if you mentioned it or not.

>Circle jerking user you agree with
>not a bubble

You're anti-White
We're pro-White
The future is ours

because our societies are based around everyone being equal when:

1) they're not

2) if we keep pretending they're not it's going to fucking destroy us

Thats not even an argument and whoa re you even quoting. This is not reddit get your shit together and go read the sticky.

Asians also tend to have a homogeneous populations. Really makes ya think, don't it? Almost as if they know there's good reason not to import the low-iq dirt.

HAND OVER ZE PREGNANT TROUT

it is relevenat you fucking moron because the united states wasnt part of my argument

you said that i said it was, whihc I DIDNT, and now when i call you out on your bullshit LIES (u fucking jew pos) you SAY ITS NOT RELEVANT THAT YOURE A LYING POS MAKING CRAP UP

>you all claim they're infeior

nobody claims this, nobody thinks this, nobody has ever said this, find us one person who believes it or else retract and apologize