Consider this potential scenario:

Consider this potential scenario:
Current president gets impeached and thrown in jail. This man gets voted in. Terrorism evidence is fabricated to falsely implicate is homeland's chief adversary Pakistan. Americans are calling for military intervention against Pakistan, but this man is afraid of looking biased. India and Pakistan launch thousand of nuclear tipped ICBMs at each other's throats. It all could have been prevented by this man.

Hi leaf... whatcha postin about now?

Still hosting the CIA?

Spinning some tale to get your way, I see.

Aren't you concerned about this man?

>potential scenario
If Trump is impeached then Pence would take over presidency since he is vp

POO IN THE LOO OR POO ON PUBLIC THINGS
>Ajit shits on internet

>This man gets voted in.
How?

>Ajit shits on internet
who?

You're fucking retarded because the VP automatically becomes president if the acting president is kicked out.

>This man gets voted in.
>How?
A vote is held, he gets in.

alright nigger im tired of seeing these post on Sup Forums fuck off redditfag so i copypasted a text from another so ahem Ok redditfag heres the deal the way the way I see NN is it can go three ways the 1. Isps go full jew can censor everything so rich niggers can go hard and buy everything on the internet 2. isps are aware that people will get pissed so they censor very little sites probably costing like an extra dollar. Or 3. The isps become a jew and throttle speeds of other websites putting them on ransom until the other jews start sucking there dicks giving money after awhile

>Aren't you concerned about this man?

Your psyop died before it began, you glow in the dark leaf.

Based Ajit is going to purge the poor fags from the internet. The NEETs are just pissed they will have to work.

See

Is anyone surprised an Indian Shitted on a Public Space?

Not if the VP were also impeached, which would happen since they are 2 pees in a pod. The real issue is that man because most people like him and will do what he says.

The if both president and vice president are impeached, house speaker becomes president. There is no vote. If goes down the chain

Where does it say that? Besides, that man wouldn't allow it.

The odds of the president and vp getting impeached are slim to none. Also if they both got kicked out it just goes down the chain to speaker of the house. Man you sure are retarded.

3 USC 19

What the hell is that?!? A basketball score??

Presidential Succession Act of 1947
3 U.S Code section 19

Get a life. That man is going to take office and you know it.
You ALL know it.

After the vice president, there are like 27 different people to go in their place

That's what I'm trying to say. That man is next in line.

fucking retarded leaf