Rem:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Didn't Tappei said WN update would happen in the beginning of 2017?
Where is my Rem waking up chapter?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1aIXn3THoTs8GlkvnnEerZq7oypUYLJ0gNO-l5iOcWak/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We're at 13% of 2017

>Tappei is pulling a Miura on us

Is Rem Casca?

You know it

Yes

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Can't wait to see Rem wake up and be amnesiac

>Implying that's gonna stop Subaru from going full husband mode on Rem

Let the healing begin

Barring Rem actually dying, can anything stop Subaru from being with his oni waifu at this point once she wakes up?

Ram or a prison sentence.

She can turn into a Theresia

Don't make new threads when there is absolutely nothing to discuss.

Anyone have an ETA on lemon's translation?

He said he'd do it AFTER he found time for it, but he's been swamped so far.

He now put up a new tweet stating that he plans to make a new main chapter before April 1st, which is where he has the other annual thing happening. So probably after volume 12 is out.

>Rem raped by Beetlejuice's dickhands while soobarou watches

anyone read this yet

Rem's feet

Arc 6 and Rem is still asleep

isn't the novel, like, at 1/6 of it's total lenght ( the author said it should be 30 arcs long) if I remember correctly

No, he said the story is at the halfway point or something.

Tappei originally planned for it to be like 10 arcs then they became 11 in the final draft

My fair bad lady is here

docs.google.com/document/d/1aIXn3THoTs8GlkvnnEerZq7oypUYLJ0gNO-l5iOcWak/edit

Rock on, Rem-rin.

wasn't that doujin the one that got a guy's house burnt down for writting it?

>rem/ram is just a hisui/kohaku rip off
woooooooooooooooow

What is it about this face? Makes me want to hurt her

It's a dumb potato face.

Really?

>I sincerely apologize if my translation quality doesn’t meet up to your guys’ expectations, and I sincerely apologize for mistakes. I translate almost solely because I fell in love with a character, and I know how ridiculous that is too, but I still take this all seriously. I really try my best to make them readable, releasing them at an okay pace at the same time. I will try my hardest to experiment more with wording and everything so that they’re better. I’m really sorry that after 5 months I still can’t please some people.

It's alright my dude, keep up the good work

>Dias Lepunzo Elemanso Oplane Fatsbalm VI

Quite

Also your translations are ok. Don't be so hard on yourself.

His house caught fire due to a short circuit in his fan and killed of his cats died. All but 2 of his doujins were unsalvagable. He later was hospitalized with the Japanese cold. And most recently, his hard drive crashed and lost all its data.

Long story short, God loves Rem.

*and killed both of his cats

That's what you get for drawing NTR, I guess. Poor cats, though.

--------------
He stared particularly at Emilia with his lustful eyes. Emilia waved at the chef carefully with a smile without knowing how exactly he was looking at her.

[???: ――May I join in as well?]

It was a voice that somehow sounded unconcerned and was hoarse. Everyone gets surprised by the unfamiliar voice and the sign of a new person, and they turn towards the dining room entrance. To the side of the fat man, what showed from the crack of the door was a person with a brilliant, black dress.

She had long, charming brunette hair, and a jet black dress that covered a lot of the body for a woman. Her pulled back lips had somewhat thick lipstick, and her eyeliner and long eyelashes increased the charm of her eye power. She had a thin scarf on her shoulders, and it looked like she had a terrible way of walking gracefully with her heels tapping.
Everybody was absorbed with that person’s entry, and they lost their breath.

[Natsumi: Is something wrong? It’s me. Natsumi Schwarz.]

That person gracefully tilted her head while being looked at by everyone in silence, and she unabashedly names herself as she did a curtsey that was so perfect that it surprised everyone.

[Ram: ――]

Ram recovers from the initial shock, and she was unsure of what to do next. Ram, someone who tended to have snap judgement, showed rare hesitation, as this type of situation was beyond her imagination.

She felt an alluring power in the intruder that made it hard for her to look away, but she frantically looked towards Roswaal. Just what kind of decision would the master make as the person in charge of this occasion――?

[Roswaal: I aaaaam sorry for this, Natsumi-sama. Go ahead, take a seat. I’m sorry, but adding one more guest can’t hurt, perhaaaaps?]

――Continue dinner!!
--------------------------

I think this is the first time i laughed out loud from a short story.

>[Ram: I……..I did not th―think it w―would come to this……..]

That was beautiful. It was a very good side story. I like seeing reactions and thoughts that aren't commonly shown by the characters. Roz enjoying Subaru's crossdressing is specially refreshig because i feel it made him laugh a laugh that he has shown no one. And it had nothing to do with his obssessions.

Monkey Face
Why the fuck does LN Rem have a fucking monkey face? Are nips attracted to monkeys?

>Also, the truth was that Subaru had reached such a high level of perfection with his crossdressing skills that it was sad.

Even the narration thinks Subaru's crossdressing skills are weird.

this stupid bitch shouldn't have so much 10/10 fanart

>alluring power
What is this

And then what?

Huh. Seems Ram wanted to go home to her village to talk to her parents' grave about what's been going on with Rem.

These feels came unbidden...

What's the context of that?

another short story.

Ram suddenly announces to Subaru that she wants to celebrate something, but doesn't tell him what. Subaru picks up on the idea that it's about Rem. Ram asks Roswaal for a special favor to fly her over to her village, where they've got a monument set up. I'll tell you more once I've skimmed over more.

Oh my goooooooooood, this, The King Game and Mayonnaise Scramble need OVAs in a bad way.

What's wrong with her face?

can't avert my eyes from that delicious ass

Why do Onis have such fat, shapely asses?

Thank you based lemon

To better attract mates and increase the possibility of them breeding. Onis are not very fertile after all. If Rem wasn't that sexy, maybe she wouldn't have had sex with Subaru so much to manage to get 2 children in 10 years.

Finally got to another Rem part in this story. My Japanese skills aren't good enough to decipher what Rem just said at a certain point. Something embarrassing, it seems.

Wow that's very informative user

>Something embarrassing, it seems.

>2 children in 10 years.

This means Subaru sucks in bed, or it really is that hard for Rem to get fertilized, or both.

The latter, they fucked a lot.

It took one year of constant fucking to get Rem pregnant. This was everyday mind you. Not to mention Subaru can out stamina an oni, because Rem complains about him having too much stamina all the damn time.

DELETE

I apologize for not remembering the source but some other user might be able to help with that: Tappei did state that Oni females have abyssmal fertility rates. And in the Natsuki Rem chapters it is also stated that they fucked every single night for a year and they barely got Rigel. Then they kept fucking a lot after Rigel was born and after 10 years Spica was born.
I won't say that Subaru's sperm isn't at fault tho', it's entirely possible that such a thing could have also contributed, but they did fuck a lot.

>fucked a lot
>one year of constant fucking to get Rem pregnant

Wait, why did it take so long for them to have their second child? Did their libido run out so they stopped fucking for a while or something?

>Rem complains about him having too much stamina all the damn time.
Isn't Subaru just a mere human while Rem is a fucking monster in human form? How could Subaru out-stamina Rem exactly?

Rigel was an accident, Spica was planned.

>How could Subaru out-stamina Rem exactly?
Hornplay. Plus maybe RbD.

>Did their libido run out so they stopped fucking for a while or something?

Subaru worked his ass off to become a breadwinner of the family and they have an oni to raise. Not to mention they plan to get children once a specific oni reaches a certain age and they have enough financial stability to do so. They're been trying to get a third child as well, even going so far as to flirt in public.

>How could Subaru out-stamina Rem exactly?

Don't underestimate Subaru when it comes to stamina user. Plus her horn is an erogenous zone.

Rem's horn seems to be an erogenous zone.
I guess Subaru learned how to give her horn some pleasure.

> Plus her horn is an erogenous zone.
Rem's horn is actually touchable? That's unexpected to me since the way it glows gives me an impression that the thing must be very hot and thus hard to touch, grab, or lick.

All I know is that it's described as being very forward. Something about asking if she can have fun doing as she pleases to Subaru? I can't really tell how these words are supposed to be divided.

He fondled her horn in front of the kids in one of the chapters iirc. I suppose it's like grabbing your wife's ass as you kiss her in fron of your children.

That's an official image from the LN artist.

>in front of the kids

They delayed Spica on purpose, Rigel was more or less an accident. They wanted to have at least one older child to help before going into baby factory mode.

>Rem's horn is actually touchable?
Its a white horn, it glows pink when its absorbing mana, which since she only really uses it in fights it does mostly constantly. Doesn't seem to be dangerous to touch, but is quite sensitive.

I thought the same when I read it.
Then again, soon after they grabbed Spica, gently placed her in onii-chan's arms, kindly told him to go play with the neighbours and the chapter leaves the rest to your imagination.

Slightly more context. Emilia has been helping to spoil the surprise by going to Rem to ask her if there was anything she wanted. So when Subaru says he wants to ask her something, she asks if she can have a day doing whatever she wants with him for fun.

Or something like that.

They're a bunch of wild animals I tell you

>she asks if she can have a day doing whatever she wants with him for fun

WEW

>is quite sensitive.
I wonder if Rem soaked her panties after her horn got swatted in arc 2.

With all the sidestories there are, I really wonder how the fuck the mansion managed to have all this shit happen in the timespan of like a week.

do you cum then someone kicks you in the crotch?

It wasn't a week, it was to months.

There was a one to two month timegap between the events of arc 2 and arc 3.

I swear to god it was like two or three weeks.

This. One thing is to get your balls and dick erotically fondled, another is to get them kicked and bashed.
Unless you're a masochist, I suppose.

Nah. Apparently it's at least two months.
Well, that's the only way I could make sense of the sentence. Subaru acts surprised and asks what she said, and she decides that was maybe too much and doesn't repeat that request.

It was actually more than one month during the SOL chapters. They just cut it out from the anime.

>she decides that was maybe too much and doesn't repeat that request.
She's so hungry for the Toyota.

How could Rem even recover from that? She must be still feeling the pain in her horn every time she activates it.

IF Rem and Subaru pics are really cute.

Arc 4 chapter 1 says he's only been in the isekai for about a month and a half. It can only be a few weeks.

Arc 1 isn't even a day, Arc 2 is 5 days, arc 3 is 3 to 4 days, so the gap should be like a month and a week

Keep in mind that figure includes time spent staying at Crusch's post-Arc 3, which is about three days.
A month sounds about right.

>kindly told him to go play with the neighbours and the chapter leaves the rest to your imagination
What kind of parenting is this? I can't even tell if this is good or bad for their kids.

Didn't chicken TL say that it has been two months since Subaru came into that world in "Of each Oath"

「二ヶ月、ね。十七年も魔法使ってなかった人間には低いハードルだよ」

などと診断に軽口を叩いてみせるが、そもそもこの世界に入ってからまだ二ヶ月も経っていないことを思い出す。体感時間ではそろそろ四ヶ月近い時間が経とうというところだが、実時間では約一ヶ月半――ずいぶん、遠くまできたと感じる。

On one hand maybe they should be more subtle until he at least is like 14 or something.
On the other hand the town is as safe as it gets. Also, at least Rigel is 100% sure that his parents adore each other, and a house with so much live ought to be a good house.

He gets a little annoyed with the 'Your parents are really horny right now, here's your sister, now go take a walk or stay over at a friend's house while we fuck'

Why is the cat so girlish?

Oh no they took spica with them. They kept Rigel out because he complains how often they flirt.

In the scene I read they give him Spica and tell him to go play.