ITT:Sluts who ruined their show

ITT:Sluts who ruined their show

The only slut in Hataraku Maou-sama was burgertits. Emi is/was a pure hero

She's a dumb slut with anger issues.

Emi was great, the show was fine. But I hope it doesn't continue, because the LN went off the fucking walls and ruined itself with all kinds of stupid nonsense.

Emi was literally perfect, burgertits was a huge slut

This fucking slut.

I laughed every time she got cucked.

>Tfw in the end the true loyal, trustworthy waifus were Nia and Leeron

I thought the Ente Isla arc was great, but anything other than that were pretty underwhelming.

Emi actually understandable, If my father killer live near my place I probably will go apeshit everytime I meet him as well, but is really spot-on. It made Bento unwatchable for me

If you hate Emi you literally belong on R-----

Emi's actions were entirely understandable and just, yet I couldn't hate but hate her guts for getting in the way of our most glorious Maou-sama. I guess his demonic charisma just won me over, as expected of the undisputed lord of all demons.

I haven't read any of the source material but given that she is worst girl and first girl there is a 98% chance that she gets the dark lord dark dick

I still don't get this show.

How exactly a demon which army killed millons of people just becomes a nice guy?

And more important, how is that the hero just ignores everything he did just because now its a nice guy?

How?

Satan had to attack Ente Isla because the demon world was dying after he united the world and they needed negative emotions to feed them, but in the process researching humans he admired their spirit. Emi was only motivated by getting revenge for her dad, who is actually alive so once that's revealed she doesn't care as much.

I don't think there is a way to explain his behaviour without spoiling ln. He always was a nice guy, in volume 9 he tells suzuno that he invaded ente isla because that was only way for demons to survive.
IIRC he hoped that humans and demons can coexist, he even ordered his generals to try not to kill everyone.

If you don't want her to win then you probably shouldn't read the lns.
In the latest one emi basically breaks down and wants maou to comfort her .

Basically he's much more of a king than a demon

The entire cast of higurashi. The entire cast of code geass.

comfort? more like she was cucking chiho in front of everybody

in a way he acted more human than humans itself, because he wanted it not for himself but for his subjects, where church or that emperor from east cares only about power and themselves

vol 13 translation when?

I'm not particularly invested since I've only watched the animu but I kind of figured that'd be the case.

post the next page

>98% chance
I'd would rise that to 99%, the number of works with a surprise where a dark horse wins is so small that its pretty much anecdotic.

Hmm, the manga did this scene better. In the anime it just looked like they were talking.

/thread