One piece 856

So even though it doesn't feel repetitive, it is a repetitive story between a member and the crew. The thing is, would Oda really want to give this story the same ending ?

Could Oda be setting up the first death in the strawhats ? It feels like sanji won't make it out of this to be honest.

Nobody is going to die, user. We'll just have the Strawhats running away rather than having their traditional party at the end of the arc.

the other thread had bad image and was clearly DOA; this one has dubs but a dumbass OP..

stop being such a faggot and think about his relashionship to reiju. That relashionship did not serve any purpose until now, which means it will amount to something else in the scenario, either reiju dying for sanji, or sanji dying for her.

Sanji and luffy screwing up the wedding and just coming out of it unscathed would be a boring development in my opinion.

On last panel Luffy started to grow back his missing tooth.

it's just drawing error

You forgot that in the end of Enies Lobby one of the Strawhats did die.

it's Jinbe's role in this arc

Daily reminder that Big Mom will not go down this arc.

You're pathetic.

no shit Sherlock

Not OP, but I actually did forget. Who died?

I'm scared for jinbei to be honest. We know he is usually calm, but he's overly fucking calm for someone rebelling against big mom.

I'm 100% sure the roulette will come back at some point in the story because it hasn't been explained yet, and I hope jinbei doesn't decide to take the responsability to roll it.

good point. if oda is drawing parallels from pre timeskip to post time skip then what would be the parallel to the merry's funeral

did Oda completely forgot about the Bounty Hunters?

inb4 Jean Ango

Slow down Kizaru-kun!

Just a quick reminder Nami uses -kun with Sanji in affectionate way.
She dropped it when he broke her heart, but she still uses it when he is not around.
They will make up and everything will go back to normal

poor Nami

>all those mummy Luffy panels

I couldn't hold back my tears.

looks like a fat faggot with small penis

He didn't spin the wheel, there's no need to worry.

usually characters like that are shown in the cover stories, or shown reacting to the crew's actions or something. If Oda does not show them at all, then it could be for even more come back impact. I'm pretty sure they will come back though, it might take years, but they will.

Reconciliation when?
SanjixNami

What a shit story telling.
Luffy was a complete idiot and the great reunion was only because Sanji accidentally heard Purin's conversation with Reiju.
If it wouldn't happen, Sanji would still fapping inside his room and Luffy would already rot and eaten by dogs.

>going merry
>nakama

It's just a big piece of floating wood.
welp, time to buy a new ship!

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

Just finished re-reading Skypeia
holy fuck i still get on the verge of tears after Monteblanq and Calgera's backstory, and i still smile when i get to this page
Such a well executed arc

>it's the year of sanji's degradation

YEAR OF SANJI CRYING

>So even though it doesn't feel repetitive
My sides

Don't worry 2017 is the year of SanjixNami

I could understand Usopp's feeling.
And then despite of Luffy's decision Merry still came for them and rescued them from Buster Call.

early One Piece was amazing

Date someone who looks at you the same way Nami looks at Sanji:

here

It's just not the same

Was this luffy's hardest fight yet?

Sanji marked luffy forever uh

So on this page, Jinbei acts as voice of reason and says that it’ll be difficult to convince Sanji to return. Nami is shown pouting in response, which really made me smile. Everyone and their mother has posted on the significance of the slap after Sanji and Luffy’s fight, but I want to draw attention to another important aspect of that whole scene: Nami begging and pleading with Sanji to stop.
If you think about it, the fact that he didn’t listen to her was the main reason behind her slapping him. Yes, he hurt her emotionally, and he hurt Luffy physically, but if he had listened to her even a little bit, instead of glaring at her like an ass, I don’t think she would have slapped him. Nami knows firsthand how difficult it will be to convince Sanji because she has already failed at it. Jinbei’s doubts probably reminded her of that. I’m sure she’s also sad about slapping him and I’m still wondering what their reconciliation is going to be like.

Who wanna date Nami, the slut?
She is loose as fuck after all of the fishmen (except for cuck Hatchi) fucked her since she was a little girl.

just call him Cuck Norris

Luffy will punch really hard

>money hungry slut + perverted shitty cook
scum goes together

>No chapter for 1 115 200 seconds

nice double dubs

The mirror would be their escape plan

Is Robin any better?
She offered herslef is canon, but all you did say about Nami are only speculations.

I doubt it. Brulée's power sue has limitation which I think is the range in whitin his ability on mirror works or not.
And Totland is fucking huge,
Wouldn't wonder if her power woks only on the main Whole Cake Island and not on the others because they are too far.

So they cannot reach the next island without ship, even if they carry Brulee.

Date Makino instead

Is this good filler or bad filler?

She is also a fucktoy of wandering pirates.

Gave us a new qt slut, who is connected to barto.
That's the only redeeming factor though.

Nami literally offered her body when he was like 8. All did Robin say was "I'll do anything". it was way less obvious.

Only copied her mother's words, m8.

so she was even raised to be a whore.

>bobbin is strong you guys
heh

Monet was so perfect.

>literally confirmed used goods
cuck

Bad as fuck desu senpai, luckily it waas only like 5-6 episodes.

what is this from?
in a previous thread I saw a similar picture with Hancock

game, apparently

nice

I hope Sugar and Monet will reunite in the future.

I do hope so.
Shame that Monet's name is ruined here thanks to some fags.

I don't think sugar will die any time soon.

>this guy actually got laid
And they are going to leave him to rot on Whole Cake?

He probably raped children as well.

he deserved his fate

they must all of the drugged sweeties suck off from CC's D.

Is Caesar stronger than Sanji?

if his heart is insde his body, then yes

>caesar is gas
>sanji is fire
>caesar explodes

there's no fire without oxygen
checkmate

>No wings to wrap around you
Why did they do this

Sanji summons fire from himself, he can even use it deep underwater.
Oxygen? np.

CHECKED m8

People need proper footjob from time to time.

>implying there is no oxygen in water

I wish a happy and long life together for these two cute girl!

amen

The picture was taken before CC fucked everything, and Law needed to give her new legs and an extra wing.

Only if there is afterlife in the OP universe.
But why do you want Sugar to drop dead?

The BEST

How did she lose her limbs again?

We don't know.

This. Everyone forgets he did the death smile thing. No way he gets to live after this arc. Oda just doesn't give a fuck anymore. Watch as how Luffy never regrows that tooth, either.

>Watch as how Luffy never regrows that tooth, either.

I want Luffy to turn into a carbon copy of Blackbeard.

Never retard. He's not going to kill any strawhats.

Probably similar to Brownbeard.
Or just she had a weird fetish and asked Law for bird legs and wings.

CRASHING THIS WEDDING.......

WITH NO SURVIVORS

I'm literally and unironically from the future. Oda is taking you all for a ride. The Vinsmokes allied themselves with Bege, this won't be a 3-way battle. They know the homies in the room are watching them, so they're pretending they don't have a clue.

Leave Big Mom to me

Fuck off with this cancer.
This is Sup Forums atleast turn bane into Luffy or something.

Does conqueror's haki actually do something in combat other than make low powered foes faint?

Why doesn't Big Mom just give life to the ocean? Her power seems way way more powerful than the gura gura no mi

yes