Bitcoin is the future of currency, the value is consistently rising and it is gaining worldwide popularitt...

>bitcoin is the future of currency, the value is consistently rising and it is gaining worldwide popularitt, all businesses should begin to use bitcoin as their primary exchange medium, invest in bitc-
>*EMPs you*

Shitcoiners BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I had 36 and was selling around the 15-20k mark, held since 2013.

Have a little over 22 left.

I don't understand the whole "you cant cash out" meme. I use several different financial intuitions and the lowest cap I have for *daily* withdrawals is like $10,000 (which you can increase as ive done with other companies)

22 btc you say? send me some please user. i dont wanna be left behind with my puny 0.1....

145PN4J7YfRmBoxK1TdtPY43GKivaA9oEJ

I'm a perma-NEET saving for a house, sorry.

>throws large magnet at your "wallet"

What you fail to so pathetically realize is that this would be true of any currency. How many dollar bills do you even carry on you? 20 to 50$ at most. The rest is paid for electronically by card, you dumb fuck.

And if you EMP,d (which is just a lower atmosphere nuke), the last of your concern in a nuclear war is how much bitcoin you got.

>currency

ok, faggot, it isn’t a currency and EMPs are a meme

>The rest is paid for electronically by card, you dumb fuck.

Only Americans would use “cards” to pay daily things instead of cash.

Enjoy big gov tracking all your purchases.

>all businesses should begin to use bitcoin
shhhh. Soon my pretty...soon.

magnets have no effect on paper

if you can "emp shoot" bitcoins you could just emp shoot the credits you have in your bank account genius. If this isnt bait i swear to fucking god bro.

>*EMPs you*
Why? When you can get and pay thousand of hackers to hack the banking computer of a country effectively draining ALL of its economy.and wealth.

I only have 0.00522 btc. Fuck.

> Dollar is a good currency
> *Apocalypse happens*
Kikurrency BTFO
You are not in the position to attack BTC unless you invest in Gold, Silver...

>How many dollar bills do you even carry on you? 20 to 50$ at most. The rest is paid for electronically by card
I don't pay for anything with a card. I prefer purchases not be tracked. My paycheck is cashed and I carry $$ just like I always have.

going to fill your gas tank by trading a bar of gold?

Wow, you really BFTO those shitcoiners OP. I guess I will have to sell my 100btc for a billion dollars and leave this whole thing behind :(

Detonating an EMP anywhere in the United States is considered an act of war and will warrant a devastating military response, retard. That's like saying:
>lol you think your gold has value?
>nukes your entire gold reserves
>ron paul btfo!!!

I used to mine them on my q6600, I now have non and I'm broke as fuck

a true pajeet

what prevents people from slowly transferring their BTC into ETH (or another currency) once they realise that it's not viable as a currency due to fees and transaction times? Once that finally happens, won't the value of BTC be sharply reduced?

Tony is why btc is rising

Tony is /ourguy/

no shit Sherlock

1AJZTrXLnpiUCEFBzEfw63BakQgKLF9w1S

give ur little brother 1-2k m8

Imagine ur in my position m8, ur a poor faggot semi-neet and some rich faggo brags about having nearly 1 million dollars

you'd love 4 that rich faggot to give u some moneyz, you could be me in your next life

Cryptocurrency is brilliant and, potentially, the anti-thesis to the Jew.
However, Bitcoin in its current state is not. Price is currently being pumped to prevent mining power from switching to BCH which is Bitcoin as it was originally intended.
Brief summary:
youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g&feature=youtu.be

EMP would fuck up USD too

didn't realize New Zealand had a refugee problem too

i don't care i love it, i am ready to get off doller. will i really get amped? are the dollar barons really protecting me with their dollars? i doubt it.

fucking legend

I can't wait for bitcoin to crash and have all the millennials kill themselves when they lose all their savings.

this is embarrassing.

Kek

ok i deleted it im drunk

sorry prime minister

what should you aim ?

>all businesses should begin to use bitcoin as their primary exchange medium
All businesses that have done that are currently ceasing to do so.
A currency that fluctuates so wildly, and has such high transactions fees is a useless currency.
Bitcoin is now something you speculate on, not something you actually use.

What will happen when the mining bubble collapse. When the miners turn of their farms, what if the potential hashing power is greater than the current one. Someone could buy up the old mining rigs and fuck with the blockchain.

I don't get how people think this will work in the long run. Do you really think that banks who own every politician in the US and the EU will let this shit slide? It's already banned in China. Sell before it's too late. Never forget who runs the world.

tonyblumpfer does it again

Titcoin or I’m out.

>*EMPs you*
It's distributed you fucktard.

Goldfinger says the opposite.

oh silly nocoiner...it's not banned in china. The predatory practice of starting new ICOs and sucking money out of investors is banned.
it's already legal/getting closer to legal in Japan, India, and probably Russia next thanks to Putin's massive Etherium gains.
Stay poor though, I think it's funny.

>EMPs the World

Lol
I just made 40k today on xvg
Have fun staying poor

>bitcoin is the future of currency
You could have stopped there because btc is already unusable as a currency due to tx fees. Do not listen to the corecucks that think they will actually release something to solve this issue. Years of intentional incompetency proves they won't.

You're one of the lucky ones that hasn't had their coins hacked yet.

I still can't get over the fact that since bitcoins inception, somewhere around 10-15% of all the coins ever created have been stolen.

When the so-called market is sitting at hundreds of billions, this means that hundreds of millions of dollars have been stolen, and hardly anyone seems to care. They sure do a good job at burying stories about the rampant hacking that goes on.

You understand that paper money is becoming less and less used every single year, right?

I'm not even saying Bitcoin is the, or HAS a future, but you have to wrap your head around that fact that most people using money these days go directly to an ATM (a computer), get what they need out, then spend it (registered by another computer).

If you think an EMP does more damage to either you're wrong.

Both are backed up everywhere. The only small difference is that crypto sets a record of who has what everywhere, it's decentrilized and so could never have its servers shut-down, whereas FIAT currency could, in theory, suffer a Mr Robot style attack that wipes clean information about everyone's accounts.

Do you know much about the topic personally?

When I say to my friends that bitcoin price is being inflated/pumped up by outside organizations who want to destroy bitcoin they get extremely defensive and angry, calling me stupid because 'the price can't be pumped up.'

I've seen videos of Russian organisations setting up literally thousands of high end PCs going 24/7 and mining bitcoin at speeds and power most people don't even think is possible. I just want to know why they would be doing that if its supposedly 'impossible' to inflate the price. My theory is by injecting such raw power into the mining process, this is making mining for all the 'little people' far more difficult because they can't possibly compete with it. Since the supply is strangled by these mining factories, should that not increase the price as demand goes up?

>
>Do you know much about the topic personally?
>When I say to my friends that bitcoin price is being inflated/pumped up by outside organizations who want to destroy bitcoin they get extremely defensive and angry, calling me stupid because 'the price can't be pumped up.'
>I've seen videos of Russian organisations setting up literally thousands of high end PCs going 24/7 and mining bitcoin at speeds and power most people don't even think is possible.

You dobt know what the fuck your talking about, China not Russia has football sized data centers of ASIC miners pumping out an exahash or two.

> I just want to know why they would be doing that if its supposedly 'impossible' to inflate the price. My theory is by injecting such raw power into the mining process, this is making mining for all the 'little people' far more difficult because they can't possibly compete with it. Since the supply is strangled by these mining factories, should that not increase the price as demand goes up?

Mining for the little people is all about cost basis, and most of the time the ASIC Miners for retail sell at a fixed price stapled to the cost of a bitcoin.

>bitcoin represented by photograph of gold coin
>except there are no rela coins
>there aren't even any real photographs

It's an internet currency
>internet
>invented by the army to serve as a network still functioning after the enemy bombs a bunch of routers

EMPs would do too much collateral damage since like everythings electronic now.

Some of you are pretty cool here, and don't want to see you guys lose your life savings. For the live of Christ sell while you're ahead. This is a giant ponzi scheme, Bitcoin won't go down to zero but it's going to plummet once people and large companies start pulling out. Most of you did really well with bitcoin, don't get greedy.

You seem pretty cool too. Don't go cash out tomorrow if you live in the Northeast.

You're a fucking idiot. You're far more likely to be robbed electronically, as opposed to physically. I'll carry $200-$300 in my wallet at any given point in time. My credit and debit cards? They get the aluminum foil treatment, and I only use my online CC purchases, with trusted vendors on my PC.

>Steam recently dropped BTC because fees are too high and transactions take too long
I'm sure other businesses will adopt it though.

>what prevents people from slowly transferring their BTC into ETH (or another currency) once they realise that it's not viable as a currency due to fees and transaction times? Once that finally happens, won't the value of BTC be sharply reduced?

Yup. There are three primary factors that affect any market/commodity. Technical, fundamental, and sentiment. Sentiment being the most consistently powerful of the three. If nobody buys bitcoin, the value will drop. Bitcoin has zero fundamental backing, since it's not backed like your average currency. Most currency values have factors like industrial/construcion production, consumer spending, etc. that will help value or devalue the currency based upon the performance of those sectors. Bitcoin has none of that. It's pure speculation and hot money.

Where can Australians cash out easily?

>bitcoin is the future of currency,
If you knew anything, anything at all about the reality of Bitcoin, you'd know that it is not.
At the moment, Bitcoin transactions and the encryption used consume as much electric power as the entire nation of Denmark. Since all transactions are logged and continuously have to be re-encrypted, the power consumption will rise and also the length of the transaction list will become unmanageable.

Bitcoin was nice as a concept, but it has no future in the reality of this planet.

and fiat federal reserve notes which are made valid by electronic numbering and backed by assets whose value is measured by electronics & computers will be immune to the EMP?

bit coin will be the valuta you need the mark of the beast for.

You have never seen Goldfinger.

I'm mining right now making a profit not like 90% of assholes who mine in the red.

yeah I was just being a jew and trying to bait someone into answering it so I could go "doesn't that mean it has no inherent value and the current value is purely speculative?"

even if cryptocurrency/blockchain technology turns out to be more than a trend Bitcoin is not going to survive, but most fags won't admit this because they have 0.1 bitcoin and they want it to be millionaires

Bitcoin contributes to global warming.

Why isn't this a headline already? Are CIA behind bitcoin??

shhhhhhh stop

>future of currency
>$25 transaction fee currently, and doubling every 3 months.
The meme is there because 1.), it's hard to cash out. 2.) when you need to cash out you can't. Yeah, you aren't getting shit when it crashes.

It really depends on how the developers of bitcoin progress. It could be the main currency. If not, a different coin will be. Either way blockchain technology is the future. If you diversify your investments and keep up with the technology, there is insane amounts of money to be made.

>paper money?
>fire
also we dont have good emps yet

You can buy a mansion with 22 coins are craz....see flag Australia, never mind you going to buy a middle size house with your prices lol.

>Enjoy big gov tracking all your purchases.
Says the gerry. Hey why don't you go crawl back up Merkel's skirt eh Klaus? kthx

Bitcoin is EMP proof. End thread. Faggots.

>Dropped bitcoin and adopted litecoin because its transactions are quicker

Gold is easy to melt and make into smaller denominations.

>saving for a house
lol I'm playing the long game. I'm inheriting my family home when my parents croak.

i'm currently holding btc/eth/ltc/iota/xrp. are there any other notable ones coming up?

i think the whole thing is a retarded bubble but i already pulled my original investment out so at this point it's just free money

>larping

That's why you don't deposit all your coins in an exchange and let it sit on that account ONLINE.

As soon as you purchase it on the exchange, you need to store them on an OFFLINE harddrive. Nobody will be able to hack that unless you are complete dumbass to give away your private key but at that point you deserved to be stolen from.

I got completely turned off bitcoin when my middle aged aunt kept bringing it up without any relevant context at all
fucking GROSS
never thought I'd go altcoin but this is too far

Jewcoin. Sheckles from the future.

GOT EM!!!

I've made my own crypto. Will you guys speculate it to the moon too?

>I'm going to EMP the whole world

yeah ok mr. sun

Why is a nocoiner bad ? If it is truly "a new global currency", then why does when you buy in matter ? Pyramid schemes matter when you buy in. Every supposed selling point of bitcoin turns out to not be true. Smells more like a pyramid everyday. Nocoiners not attached to "paper gains" are skeptical. Coiners want to believe.

send me 100,000 of them and i'll shill it on reddit

Crypto is a meme because the only reason people buy it is for the hope that some other idiot will pay a higher price. You claim the currency is “””decentralized”, but you are just putting trust in some Pajeet who owns 30% of the coins. Also, all the currency exchanges are super sketchy and will shut down whenever there is a crash.

Such an incoherent post, Please barbarian, this board is not for you. Maybe you would enjoy posting on a board like Sup Forums or redd.t

That I think is my big hold back. Why would some on invest in a currency? I get the forex concept but that is Bankster manipulation. Obviously NU coinz are being manipulated and by the same slimy characters that manipulate everything of market value

>tfw nocoiner

We can try to resurrect dogecoin?

Yes.

As a guy who just bought 25 of these for $8,000 anything

Too late I have to go to wagecuck, but thanks for asking we need bitcoin info because we are too dumb to help ourselves. How did I become a nocoiner and should I kill myself?

Alt coins that have tons of potential are still under $1 a coin. Jump in faggot.

Ripple (literally banking Jews choice of coin)
Cardano (3rd Gen coin)

>yfw they're fake

Yeah right,
I always get the physical thing, you can find good deals on them too.
The one on the left I picked up last week for $1,200