ITT images that sum up T_D

ITT images that sum up T_D.

Ben is based as fuck faggot. Dont be jealous that he would make you look like a bumbling nigger in a debate.

Isn't he anti white?

Has he debated on the topic of white genocide?

I don't get his appeal. It's all just boiler plate conservadad shit. He goes from college to college giving the exact same speech and uses the same scripted lines during the q&a, there's nothing edgy about him.

yeah mate BASED JEWS! they can fuck me as long as they are conservative...

are you really that hung up on the fact that hes a jew? do you actually know anything about what youre talking about or are you just spouting DANK MEMES BRO?

I guess being israel first is okay now, defacto promoting exploitation of your country

but that's okay lad, nothing wrong when jews do this

after all, it's ideology that matters, right?

DANK MEME BRO LOOOOOOOL

israel is an ally, like it or not. ben shapiro has never said anything that hurts the US for the benefit of israel that Ive ever seen.

>israel is an ally
trust me fellow white people

why is it an ally?

kek the putin bots are going full retard

Hahaha! Greetings fellow poster! I too believe that Putin is subverting good old fashioned American democracy.

Hey guys, isn't it terrible how Democrats are the real racists? They have all our natural Republican black allies trapped on their Democrat plantation. How can we free them from the plantation???

I too love to be a meat shield in the fight for Israel fellow true conservative