We 'children of men' now

we 'children of men' now

Other urls found in this thread:

cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/radiation/cell-phones-fact-sheet#q1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22465825
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22112647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>device that listens to you, watches you, and emits constant radiation causes cancer

>It's a "people don't understand EM radiation" episode

Also CoM was some SJW propaganda. Remember who was pregnant?

The science is settled this user knows with absolute certainty em non ionizing radiation doesn't do nothing

>doesnt
>do
>nothing

.....so it does something

If it doesn't ionize, then what harm can it do? Damn, I couldn't imagine being such a brainlet I'm afraid of radio waves. Also, nice grammar.

Amazing citations. Very convincing evidence OP.

Sage

Turn the wi-fi off on your phone before you go to bed.

Wait, I leave my phone on a table right behind where I have my ionizing fan.
Am I cancering myself by doing this?

OP is a radical homosexual who molests children.

Sage and report to proper authorities.

Hey guys, bathing in acid water might not be so good to your skin as you might believe

what if that give me cancer??

You can always fall back on the fact that it won't make you any more of a faggot than you already are.

>my phone is so old the only waves it sends out is when I call someone

chances are you're cancering yourself somehow some other way, maybe this is cancelling it out

Checked and wondering if I should be on the phone less...

>sad face

I don't know maybe it does something to the iron in blood like agitate it

My cellphone dindu nuffin.

Can confirm.
Used to sleep near phone
Now i am two-faced tumor man

why? my wifi router is about 2 feet from where I lay down on the bed. am i gonna die now

Turn it off for a night and see if you don't wake up feeling less lethargic. I bet you will.

I already sleep next to my phone since I usually put on a video or something fall asleep to. Maybe I could put it further away.

I feel sorry for that guy desu

Put phone on airplane mode in evening, if you need it on for an alarm.

Also, as someone else mentioned. Turn your wifi the fuck off overnight.

Unless you're using a US army THOR III/ other ECM pack as a cellphone you've got nothing to fear. Non ionizing radiation can't do anything to you and if you're still paranoid you can just disable wifi and maybe stop storing the phone in your ass.

>cellphones give you cáncer
>eats american food
pick one

He's still alive, they exported part of his leg to rebuild his face and now he spend most of his time enjoying life

>enjoying life
>most of the time

my phone sits on a desk and its plugged into the wall. It has no screen and it makes funny noises when I push the little numbered buttons.

what happened to this guy? more importantly, what the fuck is going on with the remaining skin? can't they just remove it?

he could become the phantom of the opera and instead he chooses this shit

For brainlets, electromagnetic radiation may as well be magic. They can't see it, but its everywhere and goes through our bodies, it must be magic. And of course they rever it with an almost religious awe.

Also, this whole "x will give you cancer" meme that has popped up in the last half century comes from the fact that the human subconcious cannot deal with the idea that you could just get a deadly disease by chance. So we say "cancer is caused by EM", "cancer is caused by eating meat", "cancer is caused by bad vibes". We take weak corrollations found in studies and twist it into "well this DEFINITELY causes cancer." And people eagerly accept that. Why? Because even if people don't even take steps to reduce those supposed causes in their lives, at least their subconcious is continually reassuring itself "If I ever get cancer, it will be my fault. I had agency. I had full control. I am NOT a victim. The world is ordered and there is no chaos"

Truth is, sometimes you get diseases. Sometimes accidents happen. Sometimes no matter how much control you think you have, you just die. Better to learn to face that head on.

Werent the surgeons plan to fully reconstruct his face after. I believe that picture was taken post surgery when the tumor was just removed.

So, he has to become a biological/medical experiment to survive, wow. The "Joo" conspiracy lives on. "What these Semites want from a nigger"...

Thicc

Who sleeps with their phones anyway?

Using a smart phone is jewish.

boner no

The same reason it has been the biggest factor in decreased crime, mitigating threat, so a lot of people. At least those who are conscious enough to understand situational awareness.

>"The tumor ended up growing to the size of a softball, and after 18 months, Tim had it removed and doctors tried to reconstruct his face. However, his body rejected those efforts, and Tim was basically left without half of his face. ClickHEREto see the graphic photo. He said that he had trouble finding the strength to carry on, which is obvious when you see the picture. So he sought out the services of Dr. Kongrit Chaiyasate in West Bloomfield, who reconstructed his face using skin from his leg, forearm and forehead to reconstruct his face."
Idk.

They took a chunk of his ass and patched it in the face. Truly a work of art!

No, it is not.
Using smartphones that run on proprietary software is.
Yeah, but right next to you? What's wrong with leaving it on a table a couple of meters away from you? You'll still hear it.

Yeah no.

Your phone emits nothing compared to what is in the air already. You are bombarded with the same waves as everyone else unless you live in a lead lined bunker

watch out user, light bulbs emit radiation too, so does the screen you are viewing the post from. To be safe, you better get into an underground bunker and never see light again.

They did, this is what it looked like before the operation

Nope. Cell tower and phone are in contact even when you are not calling someone, or in a conversation.

'Yeah I don't know, i was hoping it would just go away but maybe it's time to see a doctor.'

Damn..I wonder how painful that is

Yeah really.

How the fuck does it get to the point wher you have shit coming out of your mouth that you can't even put food in it?

Guy should have died on the table in secret.

Doctors should be given full rights to kill anyone they want on the operating table who they deem unfit to live.

what is this

Exactly. How the living fuck do you end up like ?

I guess something like this:
>Feel pain in the jaw
>go to sleep near phone
>remember that you should put it on the other side of the house because it might fuck up the mini tumor you where going to remove the next day
>too late, me now sleep
>phone turns your lil' tumor in a second asshole overnight
>become the new phantom of the opera

I’m scared of this. I drive to work and to save gas I regularly commute with my co-worker. He doesn’t have a car so we drive my car, but I hate driving, so in exchange, he always drives. That’s a 30-40 minute drive five days a week where I am a passenger. Every time I get in the car, I turn my music on, and then I put the phone in between my legs for easy access. They’re essentially in my groin area. I’ve done this for the past two or so years. Will I eventually get testicular cancer from any radiation from my phone? Am I fucked?

That was the worst post of the year, congratulations.

NO fucking idiot it's a myth.

Radiowafe from phone to wide for make bad things for your cells.

Only thing that smartfphone does it's Termal effect. But it's not significant.

All the fun put aside, really.
>feel pain in the jaw
>one week passes, pain remains
>notices a small and hard bump while shaving
>soreness around it
>another week passes, bump grows
>people start to notice it
>co-worker mentions that his far relative had some tumor like shit around the jaw
>it's time to go see a doctor
>won't
>weeks passes by, bump grows even bigger, first marble then golf ball then baseball sized tumor
>can feel it inside mouth, teeth falls off
>???

this is very offense to muslims pls delet

who the fuck cares?

You turn light bulbs and computer screens off when you go to sleep, generally.

looks like nemesis from resident evil

So you're paranoid about sleeping next to a device that emits low frequency, low power waves and has no evidence of ever causing harm or scientific proof that it should?
I sure hope you clothe yourself with a full hazmat suit everytime you open the curtains or go outside to prevent yourself being bombarded with high power UV rays that cause visible skin change and are widely known to cause extreme physical damage and cancer.

Hey user do a fun experiment.
Which pocket do you usually keep your phone in? You know it? Good. Now take off your pants and look at your leg hair at the spot you put your phone.

Untreated mouth cancer. Dude had a tumor the size of an egg at the time, and opted for "homeopathic" treatment instead of just getting it removed. Then half his face was gone.

>sleeping with your phone
stop fucking phones you faggots

wasn't there a report leaked from the CDC that said that one strain of herpes is actually behind most cancers?
HPV I think it was

This. I have my phone on airplane all night and at least an arms length away. Special circumstances aside, anyone waking up from push notifications in the middle of the night (and god forbid, actually checking them) is a fool in my opinion

the sun is the enemy of all citizens of earth
we must destroy the (((sun)))

What is the green thing in his mouth that looks like grass?

gangrene or necrosis

gas yourself pls

STAAAAAARRRRRRSSSSSS

He could make movies.

A fast growing cancer that is otherwise not interfering with anything vital or pumping outhe hormones. A health system that schedules surgery for two years later. The guy will almost certainly still die.

I sleep with my phone next to my pillow, how fucked am I Sup Forums

I want to leave it out of my bedroom but I need it to break me out of negative thought loops sometimes or I could end up having a panic attack

Just walk to your kitchen and drink a glass of water. Works for me. Ridiculously so.

microwave radiation is non-ionizing. Stick your head in a microwave, nothing to worry about

I love that movie. Probably my favorite movie, that or Black Hawk Down

They established the safe amount of microwave radiation to expose people to using rabbits. Lel.

So you admit that non-ionizing radiation can be dangerous, since there must be an unsafe level of such radiation for the rabbits.

The reason I made the post is shut up the anons who say "it's non-ionizing therefore it's safe."

He took the Holistic Steve Jobs approach after being diagnosed with cancer.

If a temporary Children of Men scenario lasted a generation or two, mankind would probably be less doomed five generations from now than we currently are.

slept on a note 7?

>mfw the FCC will never let me be

What are you talking about? If you heat a rabbit with a microwave that causes tissue damage. From the heat. Phones don't make enough microwaves to heat anything.

>Phones don't make enough microwaves to heat anything.
Actually they do. But it's not enough heat to damage your cells, apparently.
>Radiofrequency exposure from cell phone use does cause heating to the area of the body where a cell phone or other device is held (ear, head, etc.).
cancer.gov/about-cancer/causes-prevention/risk/radiation/cell-phones-fact-sheet#q1

I always wondered why my ear felt warmer when I'd been talking on the cell phone for a while. Warmer than what would have normally happened from the heat of the cell phone.

>I always wondered why my ear felt warmer when I'd been talking on the cell phone for a while.
that's from all the wet willies i gave you

It's from holding a piece of plastic up to your ear.

>craphead slaphead

>take ethics class
>have to do presentation on some ethical problem in the commercial/engineering sector
>some idiot does "cell phones cause cancer"
>during his Q&A explain how this is retarded
>approaches me after class and threatens to kick my ass

Place your phone on the ground.

The ground works as a radation absorber.

>OH NO being incinerated in a forest fire is deadly, which means if you light a match you will also die because that is also fire
Hey did you know you can also DROWN in the ocean, you had better have your body freeze dried immediately to remove all that deadly moisture

Cell phones literally do warm up your tissues. Do you think it's good for your brain to warm up? Or your testicles as you have your phone in your pocket?

I digress.
My original argument is that non-ionizing radiation can be harmful (in large amounts) because I'm sick of people saying that just because it's non-ionizing means it's harmless. My argument wasn't that cell phones are harmful.

The science is settled, 98% of scientists agree that low-level electromagnetic radiation has no negative health impacts

>An arm's length
Where have I heard of this unit of measurement before..?

The same can be (and has been) said for man made climate change..

why even close the microwave?

So generation of smartphone addicts will not reproduce? Amazing news.

Now this is a relatively good post as people usually have no idea that heat and light are EM radiation, however WiFi operates in a biolactive band. You can make yourself infertile - maybe
>... keeping a laptop connected wirelessly to the internet on the lap near the testes may result in decreased male fertility.

>Immunohistopathologic demonstration of deleterious effects on growing rat testes of radiofrequency waves emitted from conventional Wi-Fi devices.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22465825
>Use of laptop computers connected to internet through Wi-Fi decreases human sperm motility and increases sperm DNA fragmentation.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22112647

Damn, scary stuff but it should be reversible