Eminems new album is a commercial flop

Eminem's much anticipated new album Revival was released yesterday. It's currently projected to open with just 190-210k in sales. These numbers are incredibly poor considering a number of things: a lead single featuring Beyoncé, a highly publicized Trump diss, and his previous album's opening week of 792k copies.
Trump curse is real folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HsvVdRNkNEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meanwhile our aryan queen is killing it, how can libtards ever recover?

Eminem was never good, but this album is pure basura. Unequivocally the worst of his career.

that explains why he did his shitty diss - that's the only way for him to stay relevant and getting some brownie points from the left

Eminem hasn't been good since he gave up his edge and became another SJW

remember that his early stuff was saying stuff that would never get mainstream play today with the scared media

Because everything is about Donald Trump, right?

You need to take your head out of his ass OP.

The Trump curse will continue to take from Eminem. We haven't even started yet.

it's why I bought the album
he drew his line and I'm in his camp
FUCK TRUMP

Eminem is fucking FIRE.
Didn't wanna piss your base off, did ya?
Can't denounce the Klan, 'cause they play golf with ya
You stay on Twitter, way to get your hate off
Nazi, I do not see a way y'all differ
And all you got are race cards
Better get the swastika with your name carved in it
Should be your trademark, 'cause hate's all you played off
And you just lick the plate off
So I guess it pays to feed off of chaos
So basically, you're Adolf Hitler!
But you ain't ruinin' our country, punk
Or takin' our pride from us, you won't define us
'Cause like a dictionary, things are lookin' up
So much, got a sprained neck, know we would rise up
Against this train wreck and take a stand
Even if it means sittin' when they raise the flag
This ain't the Star Spangled Banner
This man just praised a statue of General Lee
'Cause he generally hates the black people, degrades hispanics
Take it back to the Shady national convention
Wish I woulda spit on it before I went
To shake his hand at the event
Or maybe had the wherewithal
To know that he was gonna try to tear apart
Our sacred land we cherish and stand for
So, hands in the air, let's hear it for
The start of a brand new America
Without him, and be proud of where we're from
And here's to where we're from

No, but the literal diss track he released on youtube is what OP is talking about retard.

even tho i am not a fan of rap, you talk shit. he was pretty descent.

yeah, it seems like most of his fans happend to be on the other side of the line
suck for him, but he knew what he was doing, going political and shit

Eminem's a has been. The people who listened to him growing up are in their 30's.
I don't even know what the hell kids are listening to these days in the form of music, but it's not this.
Plus who fucking buys music anymore?
Might as well start ranking it on youtube clicks.

> Plus who fucking buys music anymore?
Taytay fans

Nah his early stuff was really good. He just got fucked by the Jew

Eminem's next album is gonna be called Shabbos Goy

*killed.

Read into what (((They)) did to Marshal.

THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT

Eminigger BTFO. The Trump curse got him

I used to be a fan and I thought it was going to envoke the anti-Bush inspiration from the Eminem Show, but this album is just lazy and safe. A bit like Encore, actually. While The Eminem Show was 1/3 inspired by anti-Bush sentiment, it was still pretty introspective. Revival feels like he's making an album he's expected to make given the political climate, but it's as if he doesn't fully grasp what he's supposedly pissed off about. It's probably his worst album since Encore and that had a lot of the same problems.

The fact that Metallica can still pull #7 in today's market is saying something. Good for them. I haven't listened to Hardwired to Self destruct because pretty much everything that Metallica has done since ...And Justice for All has been dogshit. But I estimate on the basis of the other titles in this list that it was probably one of the best, if not the best album to crack the top 25.

can we get some love for taytay, our aryan queen, and the most successful musician of 2017?

Coontunes are not even dominating the charts anymore. Is the culture turning around?

Suggesting that it heavily impacted the sales of his album is retarded.

Everything post Eminem Show is pretty meh

that's actually pretty intredasting - just 2 decades ago american music was one of the biggest, if not the biggest cultural export in the world, and it was predominantly white
nowadays it's far behind movies, vidya and even TV
and, surprise-surprise, it's dominated by niggers
i think other american media will suffer the same fate

His {career} as it were was basically just "oh look, that dude's taking a shit on the table. Isn't that crazy?" It was about as cool as when you were 13 or whenever and started saying "fuck" around your friends, and about as relevant today.

Fuck him, I hope he ends up in a retirement home asking for extra ice for his watered down lemonade.

It will. I agree. Europe and other western nations don't want this fucking bullshit. Fuck. A lot of Americans don't even want it.

you forgot to put giant erratic pauses in the middle of all the lines

ten more years of nigger-filled movies and TV and they just won't sell anywhere but america
you can actually see this happening in vidya right now - just few years of SJW garbage gave the throne back to nippon gaemz

He's now going to do what he always does: fake spiraling out of control, apologize to the fans, say "I'm getting back in touch with my roots," pick a fight with somebody you wouldn't expect him to pick a fight with, and walk back his Trump shit saying "I don't know what I was thinking, I got a big head!"

Dude is fake even by music industry standards, guy doesn't have a genuine bone in his body. Nothing that's ever come out of his mouth has been real.

>worse than Katy Perry
Worse than someone who looks like crack cocaine ate the best years of her life
It’s over.

how far up your own ass you must be to think president of US would even notice your shitty diss?

I had become a metallica hater but the new albums amazingly pretty great dont know how they pulled it off

"when your run is over just admit when it at its end"

>Metallica
>BLACKENED

Literally says if you are a fan of mine and like Trump that you can fuck off.

Eminem is not slim shady and vice versa, he became Eminem and shit with the release of Encore

>The people who listened to him growing up are in their 30's.
older.. try 50.

I was 11 when I first heard slim shady in 98/99

I would bet most are turning 30 or late 30s

Did you listen to the Bonus track yet - it is fucking amazing!:

That's an awfully hot covfefe pot,
should I be thankful for the best president we have ever got?
Probably not, because I got brain rot,
Is this George Soros jizz coming out my nose? Well it sure ain't snot,
I have to do this cuz' of the pictures they got,
of me diddling kids on a 4 foot cot......

Seriously -

All right all my libtards, now is the time,
To Parrot my views just because I can rhyme,

I got some dope verses bellowing out from my body,
As I sacrifice my career for an Illuminati Jihadi

For over 3 decades I was the king of all wiggers,
now I pander my crap to a bunch of low IQ niggers

did a rapper ever fall off as hard as him? I genuinely can't think of anyone

it's actually embarrassing, japanese vidya was nearly dead 10 years ago, the yanks could have controlled that industry forever if they wanted to but nope political agenda

>hot covfefe pot

i almost feel sorry for him

>YUH
>AYE
>HEY
>YAA
>UHH
>YEH
>YUUUUH
>BOOIIIEEEE
>OH
>HA
>*repeats lyric*
>GRATATA
>DDDDDDDDD
>BANG
>AY
>YO
>COFFEE POT

>modern rap

The guy wrote a song about murdering his wife - her dying by choking to death on her own blood. He's always been Muh edgy storytelling lyricist, with some 'sad' songs thrown in here and there.

By the way, with all these sexual harassment allegations everywhere, I would not be surprised if one Marshall Mathers is hit with some allegations

I dont like fem now, but I actually would be surprised if he ever did assault some girl sexually.

Proof was his ghostwriter

He was never anything more than the edgy phase that a lot of (mostly white middle class) teenagers go through. Of course, he let that shit get to his head, and he's having new difficulties with his rap getting old and boring.

If you unironically listen to Eminem past the age of 16 there is something wrong with you

He takes turns race playing with Dre.

i'm not a prude about edgy lyrics, it's just sad to see someone who i respected for having skills in his genre and a no fucks given attitude become a jewed out joke shilling for the establishment. his multisyllable rhyming has been quite desperate after MMLP but this is next level whack imo. if he didn't go political on this album i'd feel sorry for him for real

>Eminem is killed and replaced with a double
>his sales are reducing constantly ever since
Woah, no way

Based Tay Tay

I think there's a difference between edgy lyrics and a vivid description of killing your daughter's mother. It's abusive to be honest with you. Besides, my larger point is that there's nothing to be proud of the genre either. I don't think rap as we know it will be around for much longer. At least as part of the mainstream culture

Eminem is likely to kill himself soon. He is a grown man who wears hoodies like a teenage boy and its pathetic. Either he is a pedofile or mentally maladjusted. Rap music is very embarrassing for anyone over 30 years old.

Because he craves the limelight. He doesn't know that his time is up and he should just stick to producing records

hes gay its an open secret
youtu.be/HsvVdRNkNEI

I was 22 then.. and everyone my age was listening to him then. now we older than dirt.

It's the name of a 30 year old metallica song so they probably chose it as their vanity label name. I'm not sure because I stopped listening to them when they cut their hair and turned into pop faggots, though a friend told me the new album is actually good so I may check it out.

Eminem is the definition of "fake fire"

A poser when it is safe and without consequences but a supreme cuck when it gets serious.

It must be his Stockholm syndrome genetics. Blonde haired boys were always the most feminised once at the playground.

Wait. Is that wigger lurking T_D !?
It's only a matter of time before he comes in here...

He drew the line... I will always take sides with the ICE! Fuck him

Speak proper english nigger

>paying Hollywood for music
People still fucking do this?

It's much more like their 80s stuff.

He certainly has descended into the depths of obscurity - you’re quite right user.

Obsolete, redundant.

Moribund.

I assume from the title that it's also supposed to be a comeback album, which means it likely got extra press and buzz. How sad for him. Did it ever occur to him that quite a few of his fans were bound to be Trump supporters?