Should i redpill my naive little sister?

>Be me, have 16 y/o sister
>she has good heart but naive
>only had muslim immigrant boyfriends
>told me she met african
>afraid she brings home ebola
>What do???

It's probably already too late, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

she also thinks shes lesbian so mybe you right. but how to redpill? not honorable to brainwash little sister

Punch her head in

you are probably a nigger

She is brainwashed already, try to cure her

you`re right, this is far worse than a little bit of racism. how would you do that user?

Gr8 b8 i r8 8/8

Kill her

>fraid she brings home ebola
>>What do???
what autist actually taking larping serious.
youre just gonna make an ass of your self. let it go just chace white and lead by example...otherwise shell rebel an go full slut

youll only make it worse with underlying jelly.
alt right guys just pump the smv of black n brown men with hate like white girls tears over asian puss

since your post sounds niggerish i assume you are a nigger.

You must. People often get redpilled and it's better to do it before she gets pregnant. But be careful how you redpill. You don't want to scare her away or make the taboo of it fun. Show her some of the videos on here with how they violently beat 70 year old grandmas. Use the socratic method and ask if it's a cultural thing or what.

She is ours now. You can only cry.

>5c have been deposited into your account

Any man here on Sup Forums who has a younger sister and isn’t redpilling her on niggers, muslims and jews, kys.

Lmao how plebian is your family? She should have been told the dangers long ago.

This. My in-laws are limousine liberals and even they warned their daughters about dating niggers at a very young age.

What is that thing on the left?

Kuffar whore. I bet I've already had my cock in her. She will bare Muslim children! Submit to Allah.

tell him she has AIDS , then mention the herpes and that time she got off with killing her boyfriend in self defense.....your welcome..

Disown her.

Are those photoshopped?
Also no harm in trying to redpill her but she is 16 so she most likely won't care about what you have to say

>Desperate for Muslim men
Bitch, this cunt is straight up desperate

>all these faggots getting baited by cuckposting

in all fields

fucking cuck retard, what sort of shit brother lets his sister talk to niggers

You can see by her body that she is ugly. No sane white men would sleep with her. The irony here is that any muslim man that saw this would think even worse about her.