Who ex NEET here?

Who ex NEET here? .
>Recently got a job in sales and marketing dept of a small/medium size company.
Work life is not bad actually. Salary is not much at the moment, but work environment is good, co workers are heplful.

Neets are as bad as niggers

t. Schlomo Goldstein.

Proud of you user.

Does it make you not a NEET just because you got a job?

>not getting rich as a cryptotrading NEET
you know it's almost 2018 right?

Neet life is the best life. That's why I got a job that pays me to be a neet. No boss, no co-workers, no (direct at least) interactions with customers, I just sit around watching anime and listening to music until there's something to do, and still pull in a comfy ~60k/yr
The only hard part was learning how to deal with this 1099 tax thing

Do you know what NEET means?

Good goy. Work hard for your jewish masters

Yes I do. But if you just go and get a job at McDonalds, or work the floor at a retail outlet, can you really say that you aren't still a NEET?

>implying he should be a burden on the state and his peers instead

Yes. Working any job=employment

Okay, but its not a huge improvement.

I don't at all agree. NEETs exist in their own world for the most part, supported by family. Niggers are actively harmful to society at large, supported by the taxpayers. One is essentially nonexistent, the other is actively harmful.

>t. entitled fuckwit

How am I entitled? I work a shitty job. If anything I'm being self-deprecating and taking into account that what I do doesn't mean anything and is not a vast improvement from being a NEET.

I used to be a NEET as well man. Took up a shitty manual labour now while studying, trying to fix myself.

>implying Im soaking up taxpayer dollar
I usually meme a lot about wagecucks but if im being serious for a moment I respect the free market/economy and dont expect any handouts, I can Neet because of parental enabling

Also I dont chimp out and commit crime so your comparison is bullshit

Good, keep it up.

I'm ex-worker now. Girlfriend works, I sit at home playing video games. I used to work, but nah fuck that shit.

Haven't been a NEET since I finally broke free of homelessness in 2004 and have been working at Walmart ever since.

>since I finally broke free of homelessness in 2004
Nice user

If anything it was a lesson in humility. I don't know how I had be today if those three years didn't take place, but I am thankful every goddamn day for what little I have in life.

Truly admirable. What brought you to Sup Forums?

I work partime for a hardware store. I still consider myself a neet tbqh

Seeing how the media handled Zimzam, Dorner was fun, #GG cemented my residency, and last years presidential election is what it was.

Also seeing niggers get fully furnished apartments via religious charaties where they crank up the heat while myself and my younger brother who was around 8 at the time we're freezing in parking lots can really change your worldview in a short amount of time.

I'm current neet who falls in and out of work. About to start community college again so I can get a call center job.

i've been a neet for 11 years. every night i wrap a belt around my neck and breakdown and cry. if i had a gun i would've ended it years ago.