Australian smokers and the rape of our wallets

man i cant believe how much they cost now. finally bit the bullet and ordered from tobaccopipes.com/
holy shit. today in the mail i recieved a 16oz bag of good quality shit. that cost me only 25$au
if i was to go to my local milk bar. 50g pack of bank or port royal is almost $70. i literally got almost 20x that for basically a third of the price. gunna save so much of my centrelink bennies now...for weed yay.... i just cant pay these au prices. package made it through customs just fine. and i paid through paypal. so easy. just wondering if anyone else is sick of the high prices their gov is imposing.

Other urls found in this thread:

themindunleashed.com/2014/10/nicotine-are-we-wrong.html
discovermagazine.com/2014/march/13-nicotine-fix
tobaccopipes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is the reason why i picked up vaping

why would you smoke those cancer sticks

breaking news: tobacco companies is one of those rare cases when it doesn't belongs to jews
>sucking robot penor
never

yeah, that's why

>50g pack of bank or port royal is almost $70
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Did it seriously take you this long to clue into pipe? I don't fucking know how people do cigs anymore.

>On welfare
>complaining about taxes

Come back when you've actually earned the money you're spending.

It contains nicotine, which in recent studied is showing all kinds of beneficial effects
>Slows Parkinson's
>Treats Alzheimer's
>Fights depression
>Treats Schizophrenia
>Increases cognitive function but 12 to 15%
>Boosts testosterone
>Repairs blood vessels and stimulates new growth
>Lowers blood pressure
>It inhibits MAOs in the brain; this is why it's so effective against the mental disorder listed above. It affects dopamine and seratonin levels, and can balance them.

This is not tobacco, but the nicotine it contains. Smoking tobacco is only a means to the nicotine.

themindunleashed.com/2014/10/nicotine-are-we-wrong.html
discovermagazine.com/2014/march/13-nicotine-fix

Only fags smoke these days.

Fuck off i hope they tax you heath system leeches 10x what you pay now

Forgot to mention
>Treats cancer
>Allows you to build 50s picket fence house
>Makes you to LARP like Don Draper
>Boosts confidence
>Kills you inside(doesn't work if you are dead inside already)

>Thats why I choose Tobacco Pipes!
Thanks for the ad but cigs are disgusting

ur all fucking durrie munchers get fukt

Just grow your own.
FFS, it looks like a useless weed, just make a garden or something, put tomatoes or cucumbers in it and put tobacco seeds under them. Nobody will notice.
It is like all your mental capacity is used to Banter and LARPING in /aus/ threads.

so why not use nicotine patches?

>just make a garden or something, put tomatoes or cucumbers in it and put tobacco seeds under them
>put tobacco seeds under them

Who the fuck is going to be snooping around my Aussie back yard mate? Won't be any government cobbers

>man i cant believe how much they cost now
Good, it is time for you to stop smoking.

>so why not use nicotine patches?
contains less of it mate

In aus now. Have quit three times. First time for 3 years, second for 7 months, and I'm almost at 6 weeks on my third quit. Cold turkey everytime.

Price is one of the motivating factors for me to quit. Just do it, remind yourself it is a test of your self control - if you cant do this, wtf success will you have on more difficult tasks in your life. Tell yourself only a weak person cannot do it, remind yourself every craving that they only last a few seconds, by the time you've finished the thought the craving is usually gone.

The hardest part will be saying no for the rest of your life, every time you get a craving. The rage i suffered for the first 2-3 weeks was the most intense I've ever experienced, but after that, back to normal. I haven't had a craving in a few days, even typing this now and thinking about it.

Smoking is fucking gross and there is no benefit for any of the costs. Its only relaxing if you're addicted.

Goodluck.

HAHHAHAHAHAHH

Nice shilling Op you fucking gay cunt

so put on multiple patches?

sorry just had to indicate i laughed at this reply

You sound like one of those stoners trying to justify your addiction
You can't really believe the advantages of nicotine make up the shit you consume by smoking tobacco
Why don't you consume your nicotine another way?

Time for you to stop being a faggot.

>Won't be any government cobbers
This.
Grow your own tobacco or if you are in your own flat make passive hydroponics(the krayek kind). The electricity bill won't go up due to it being passive(apart from those couple watts your light bulbs use)

2 pennies have been deposited into your account.

>tobaccopipes.com/

Site has shitty popups. Had to click away.

I'm enjoying a nicotine right now

>grow your own
And enjoy the next decade in prison

They need money to finance your abbos. And their own palaces of course.

Do you even know how tobacco looks in garden?

Like a big leaf

The production tobacco looks like a big leaf, if you don't put any chemical shit on it it is relatively small.

Nice advertising, shillfuck

Aus dollar though isnt it. Its like 10 bucks in real money

How about all those other chemicals that aren't exactly beneficial?

congrats you saved on poison

>smoking the carcinogenic jew

>And enjoy the next decade in prison

I don't know about Australia but it's perfectly legal to grow your own tobacco in the UK

you cancer magnets are our 'untouchable' class (in the curry caste sense) - fucking everyone can shit on you and get away with it

isn't legal here afaik but it is over in NZ (but then, so is owning a big fuckoff still and distilling your own spirits as long as you don't try to sell either end product)

You dont get free health care AND cheap cancer faggit.

pay your own medical bills and you can do whatever the fuck you want to yourself.

goodness gracious, at least it doesn't work on me from the inside

lol $5 a pack of marb reds and $2 for dip in MO

why do those cunts have more freedom than us?

Yea the prices are shit and i'm actually trying to quit tobacco altogether.
I gave a good chuck of my tobacco away yesterday to this homeless guy that was walking around picking up cigarette butts off the ground, not that it meant a lot to me because I got enough to last me a few more days

> cheap cancer
Im pretty sure aus is the most expensive place in the world for tobacco?

>why do those cunts have more freedom than us?
>thinks the kiwis are more free then US with tobacco prices and laws

Also smoker pay far more in taxes then their healthcare costs. Smokers are actually subsidising your healthcare. Why do you think they havent banned it? get a clue faggot

wasnt talking to you seppo fuck just fuck off ay fucking spastic

buggered if i know, i'd settle for adopting their gun laws at least

Agreed user, fucking A.
God bless you.

so vape you idiot
you get nicotine, but you avoid dozens of cancerogenic, toxic, and radiactive chemicals

>16oz for $25 kangaroo bucks

Try one motherfuckin pound (what the fuck is with is ounce pussy shit?!!) for $12 USD.

We've number one!
>We've number one!
We've number one!
>We've number one!

>fucking A
Sydney Melbourne included

If your end game is just nicotine, what not just vape? Instead of buying cheap tobacco and still smoking dangerous tar and other shit, just vape
>but its GAY
Stop memeing. You can vape and get your nicotine more safely or you can vape and slowly wean yourself off tobacco entirely. Don't be some queer who let's internet memes destroy his life

Only mentally weak persons smoke. This is a fact.

this
at the very least vape while you're home, and smoke cigs while out
but killing yourself because it's "kewl" is the ultimate cuck behaviour
not just killing yourself, but killing yourself slowly, wasting your money, and lowering your quality of life
not to mention that no one in fucking West sees it as cool, most people see you like a fucking bum
at least in places like Balkans and EE it's not seen badly

t. joe camel

not shilling

i am seriously impressed that the land of the free can help me get cheap as fuck tobacco

i just wanted to help a few pol au bros out, thats why i posted the exact site. they were recommended to me. i dont get popups on my phone. just decent quality tobacco. i worked it and i would have had to spend 700 dollars here in au to get the same amount of tobacco in grams that i got for like 21usd

i got a similar brand to that. except it was 16oz

this only applies if your into RYO...

>my centrelink bennies now...for weed
was this bait or are australians actually this degenerate

it was kind of a joke.. yes i sometimes buy weed. i work also, but get newstart too. i can barely cover rent and food. now i can smoke weed and cigs while not going broke doing so

Why smoke at all you fucking moron

This

You could take patches as well, but look like a fag

Wtf roll your cig nigger, don't buy a fag from stores.
>sucking on smoke dildos
Yeah nah faggot cunt

Is there any that i could use as spin? (Tobacco mixed into weed = spin)

Smoking is degeneracy.

You're a fuckin' dole bludging derro cunt.

Smoking is degenerate, as is bragging about getting chop chop and being on the dole.

I wouldn't be surprised if you also spend my taxes on expressing your individuality via tattoos like all the other dropkicks who brand themselves members of the criminal underclass while convincing themselves that it's socially acceptable.

What a degenerate thread. Are you gay as well?

>Ability to cough up weaponised particles of lung

Enjoy your tongue cancer pal

are you me?

haters

i aint on dsp sitting around all day, im working and recieving newstart

yes its fine to mix with

smoking is shit i know but you start young and forgot that its addictive the addiction gets worse... i will quit...eventually, but untill then i refuse to pay au prices.
the picture is showing a actual taylor, but i dont think this place sells anything other than already chopped tobacco for rolling your own..

lol.. no tatoos, no other drugs, just this and sometimes weed.

you dont even pay taxes you bogan fuckwit

fun fact: the australian government profits 50c off each cigarette sold
t. borders and customs fag

Is it like tailor made spin or actual strings of tobacco?

A pack of Marlboro cigarettes cost about 115kr. That's 13-14 bucks (USD)

I'm about to order a pack of 100 off USA-Cigarettes website. Reckon i will have to pay extra tax or someshit? Will they come through?

>australian smokers and the spiraling cost

of healthcare due to smoking related health problmems

Tariffs, mate. If there's one thing positive about living in europe is that you can pop over the border to a country with half your prices. I can buy cigarettes in Sweden for half price.

50 cents PER CIG??? I dont even smoke but that is insane.