P

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3x-5BUIsCs
youtube.com/watch?v=oZ5OgIZ1GNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=-3x-5BUIsCs

Touka in a school uniform!

As lewd as Lewdcia

Even normies have started catching on that the second season is much better than the first.

Who care about normies anyway, they couldn't understand Rewrite. I had watched some live reactions/reviews in YT and only one of them capable of discussing the story

I'm fine with 2 down

I recently read the visual novel and thought the second half of Terra was pretty shit, even though I was really enjoying the first half.

Maybe because it got cut? I still like all of Terra route though.

That's because the second half of Terra lacks the kind of emotion and connection the first half has. Once Kotarou decides to deceive everyone. there can be no new meaningful relationships created, which is what fueled the first half of Terra.

Shizuru is my waifu.

Who decides the order? How is this measure? Seems like bullshit statistics

>Jap passport
>everything is in english

????

liked and subscribed

Both in Japanese and English, I have passport from a non-English speaking country and they have English in passport too

Most of what happened after he instigated the war was somewhat dry, but the final part of Terra was excellent because it all came crashing down on Kotarou.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZ5OgIZ1GNs

>No aspiring comedian Suzuki Bond

I hope they didn't cut that.

The only real problem with Terra is that the latter part of the route is too much of a repeat of Akane's route, so it doesn't hit as hard as it could.

Breeding with Kotori!

Breeding with Kotori!

Terra is too great for your taste

Why Kotori parents look like brother and sister?

Kotarou is a pedo

If you squint real hard you could mistake Kotarou and Kotori for siblings, too. Especially with their similar names.

it's the OTP so it can't be helped

This is an official daki

Shizuru has lewdest original costume.
So it make sense.

Kotarou should have fucked loli Kotori.

Does that tail go up her butt?
That is extremely important detail.

>SUZUKI
WHAT THE FUCK
Wasn't he Kazamatsuri Bond in VN?
Or is that from later on, when he infiltrates Gaia?

Kazamatsuri Bond is the other name Esaka suggests to him, which is when Kotarou realizes that he's really insistent on the Bond.

Nothing else there to hold it in place.

Chihayya no one likes reminder

I love it

Mikunin's gonna die next episode, right?
Also cute Akane once again

Esaka is such a fucking Chuuni