youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA
twitter.com/WhoYaster999/status/942091765422665730
youtu.be/yTqMQyebjrs?t=14907
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who is that? He's cute.

(((Kraut)))

S
(to shit on grave)

(((Kraut))) is a Jewish youtube skeptic (i.e. fedora athiest leftovers) who led the witchhunt against a minor alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm to get her channel deleted & fired from her job etc., then decided to attempt to lead a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism via snarky pilpul youtube vids. Basically a younger Bill Nye type.

This debate on race realism has been going on on Youtube for the past four months, on one side (((Kraut & Tea))), on the other Jean Francois Gariepy (French Canadian PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of the Alternative Hypothesis.

They've been consistently BTFOing Kraut & recently one of the scientists on Krauts team got pissed off and sent JF a recording of their secret chats with hilarious bits like his scientists telling him he's wrong & talking about "a reckoning" where they cringely plot JF's downfall. Kraut's entire sekrit discord where they coordinate dox & pilpul, has leaked. Kraut's No.1 toady, Zeph, admits to being a literal cuckold on livestream.

Alt-Hype BTFOing (((Kraut))):

***QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID***
>Could it get any worse?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4xQoF-NyAQ

>Kraut and Tea is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtube.com/watch?v=GzEKWiqicPA

>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtube.com/watch?v=uHp5DKJZVE0

>Kraut and Tea Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtube.com/watch?v=7367vdii2Js

>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtube.com/watch?v=rG2iFmJn3gM

Jean-Francois Gariépy's vids BTFOing (((Kraut))):

>Kraut and Tea is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA

>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8

>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA

*THE LEAKED VID*
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtube.com/watch?v=_eCr76-hDWA

What's the matter with all these unnecessary 'z'?

So what's the situation with Krautard?
has he become closeted SJW/anti-FA?

nah he's just a neurotic self-destructive jew

Tbqh I don't want him to leave the internet, watching the hole get deeper and deeper is pretty fucking great.
Would you guys say he's a quarter of the depth Chris-chan is at?

Germans don't understand humor, it's pretty funny dude

His no.1 toady Zeph admitting to being a literal cuckold is edging him there. Stay tuned for Jewstice League Season 2.

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN!

Dude I watched that shit, it was fuckin hilarious. And then he claimed that their relationship was on an emotional level

I just don't understand where the z meme comes from. In germans you use consonants in a hard way, so I just don't get the joke.

It sounds fanni when zhe germans try to speek yhe language of civilized people.

> Still over more than 10k
Is it Redditards or how come?

props just a random southern accent, but I've noticed that's more common for French desu famalam

BBBBBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

Ze Germans

Pronouncing "the" as "ze" is parodying Frenchmen, not Germans, no?

Remember a few years ago when Kraut and his buddies made such a big deal of AIU supposedly doxxing people? Say what you like about AIU, he is a cuck tbf, but at least he was a race realist. The so-called sceptic community no youtube could have partially sorted itself out under AIU's influence, seeing as they couldn't counter his points on race, but they smeared him a Nazi instead. We should have been straight on that shit but we didn't care because AIU is a cuck.

It's what most German accents sound like when they attempt to speak English. Maybe you have a hard time noticing it, but it is a pretty common stereotype

Jeff Holiday is in total damage control mode on twitter.

>publicly denounces and ridicules JF
>privately tells other skeptics to stay the fuck away because JF will BTFO them

twitter.com/WhoYaster999/status/942091765422665730

These guys are pathetic. They know the alt-right is right on race, their principles go out the window when faced with uncomfortable truths.

Both.

The way you formed that sentence is how a frenchman would word a sentence.

Russians too

Can't really agree on that, not at least with German youth.
For Older generation it might have been true, since it was common to study French back then

>"Luk at ze SJWS so trigard doxxing zey enemies. Zou pazethik"
>*doxxes you*
>"I donz unzerztant bhy ar zey mad at me!?"
>"Halp me Sargun!"

You make him seem sympathetic. I have a soft spot for simpletons with funny accents.

t. Plaid voter

All Romance and Slavic languages actually.

Be more specific, the Alt Right is a broad category now due to idiot journos. Do you mean race realists?

Any developments in the E-drama after he got BTFO by that French dude?

Well on his discord server you have commie larpers, NYT journalists, SJWs and other fecal matter. Kraut is such a neurotic jew.

Mr Metokur says he's gonna make a video

It's only a broad category if you have a stupid definition, primarily it means ethnostatists. Kraut thinks someone AnCap like Stefan Molyneux is alt-right.

And why is mostly the 't' changed with 'z'?
Wouldn't this mockery make more sense with an altered 's'?
>Zit down pleaze etc.

>Kraut thinks someone AnCap like Stefan Molyneux is alt-right.
Kraut is a leftist. He thinks anyone who doesn't believe in the absolute equality of the races is alt-right.

More leaks: working with antifa, the NYT, doxxing, trying to threaten JF into silence, huge hitlist of people to dox/threaten/smear, most "skeptics" implicated of at least being somewhat aware of it all by being in the server.

>Krauts entire discord got leaked & then shoahed
>Dedicated to doxing and harrasing every alt-right/race realist figure
>Lots of drama tidbits from it coming out
>Zeph admitted to being a literal cuckold on livestream
>Kraut set up a new discord called Jewstice League to continue his purim against race realism and the alt-right
>Alt-Hype has a new vid on it
>Everyone in the scene has new vids on it
>No new vid from Frenchie (JF) yet

This is a terrible characterization of the german dialect.

MolyJew

>all ethnonats are now all right
um no sweetie

Kraut is an authoritarian who punishes people for wrong think and disagreement. If you watch his videos, he never politely disagrees nor does he ignore an opinion, the guy attacks the character of the person as well as anyone who associates with said person. Right now his fallacy of guilty by association is really coming back at him hard though

HAHAHAHAHA that absolute untermensh with bovine stare.

>twitter.com/WhoYaster999/status/942091765422665730

TOP KEK

Coach Red Pill made a video about it

Youtube -> Re. Kraut: Toldja

Nice, sounds like that cunt is getting roasted nice and proper.

Kraut is an authoritarian who punishes people for wrong think and disagreement.
More like a vindictive judensau.

What's his end game?

Get fucked, Sandre.

he's just a typical closeted anti-FA: all smug and on high horse once everything goes on his favour, but once you unsaddle him, he'll come out of his closet

More like Cunt and Low-T

Tea and crumpets is my favorite

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Kraut the Retarded? I thought not. It’s not a story the Sceptic community would tell you. It’s an Alt Right legend. Kraut and Tea was a revered Lord of Scepticism so powerful and so sceptical he could use his rationality to influence the Youtube community to create drama… He had such a knowledge of scepticism that he could even keep the ones he cared about from becoming racist. The sceptic youtube community is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. Such as shoving bananas up your anus. He became so sceptical the only thing he was afraid of was becoming racist himself which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his subscribers everything he knew, then one French boi slowly murdered him consecutively over 3 hour streams. Ironic. He could save the mice from becoming retarded, but not himself.

Most of the subs are dead accounts or really sedentary people. Just look at the damage he has been receiving in his Patreon though the past 6 months.Keep in mind, this guy is a high school dropout and he wants to live entirely off of youtube. That's why he's straight up in panic mode. 300 bucks per video, and he is so retarded he is only capable of producing like one video per month, which drops is patrons by 5% every times he posts out of how bad it is. I think that behind the curtains his life is literally falling apart.

Earning money for making retarded videos, Patreon was a mistake.

Someone tell this fattie (((sceptik))) that he should BURNS calories instead of eating what's coming under his Jewish nose.
That fat pig must eat his books and studies to be that bloated, Jesus what an absolute wreck.

thx for posting that pic, I nut to it every night

At last he will live on his fat ressources, good thing for the Kraut pig.

>300 shekels per video, and dropping
>makes 1 video per month
>videos are utter shit, his youtube channel is now a joke
I'm guessing he will double and triple down until he has complete mental breakdown

Yeah all the skeptic people making vids have turned on him. Only Zeph is """defending""" him and his defence includes explanations on how he (Zeph) has an emotional but not sexual relationship with his long-distance GF who lives with her ex-husband.

That's basically half of a minimum wage. A guy like him that is trying to live off of this is officially in poverty assuming he doesn't have another source of income.

Does Sargon actually have aanything to do with this whole shitstorm?

>Keep in mind, this guy is a high school dropout and he wants to live entirely off of youtube. That's why he's straight up in panic mode. 300 bucks per video, and he is so retarded he is only capable of producing like one video per month, which drops is patrons by 5% every times he posts out of how bad it is. I think that behind the curtains his life is literally falling apart.
Here you can his jewish neurosis taking over his life. A normal person after seeing that his videos against the "nazi alt-right" get 60% dislikes would maybe stop and go back to his previous content. Also what man calls a 19 year old girl "nazi bitch queen" with smug voice?

I think it's the Austro-Bavarian German accent that adds the random hard Z sound in place of a Germanic hard "th" sound.

Essentially, your language has been slightly continentalized by the surrounding languages and you've lost the ability to say one of the most differentiating sounds in the Germanic language group, so people make fun.

Another example would be the soft "th" sound, which many Germans substitute with an "s" sound.

What book is that from frend?

At first he supported Krautstein before it was revealed that Kraut was literally cooperating with NYT journalists and Antifa to take down JF.

>an emotional but not sexual relationship with his long-distance GF who lives with her ex-husband.
topkek, this just keeps getting better and better

I love how the Alt-Right is having a melt-down after Kraut BTFO of them in his 4 videos.

Now they're chimping out, resorting to making up lies about him and behaving like completely SJW's.

Beautiful, really.

>mfw we're losing the voiced and unvoiced 'th' because of all the shitskins who pronounce them as 'f' and 'v'.

We need to bring back the eth (ð) and the thorn (þ)

It's fake ;_;

They are his current viewers aswell and as others have said most subs are empty dead accounts .

OMG , he is fucked

He made a short video to say he's not getting involved, that was before the latest set of leaks though.

Aristotle (trans. Ernest Barker and R. F. Stalley), Politics (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1995)

Go get your welfare check Kraut.

So baiscally they were Youtube friends before Kraut revealed his true colors...so he had nothing to do with it.

here's your (you)

S S S S

>That's basically half of a minimum wage
What? Isn't he making 300 per video, 1 video per month? 300€ per month would be bad in post-commie shitholes, but in a country like spermany it's unlivable. Also Kraut has already been doxed, hasn't he? Don't his ebil neo-nazi anti-muslim opinions make him unemployable?

>Salt right crybabies trying to take down an intellectual giant such as Kraut
Pathetic

Bring back rhoticity as well and then we can talk.

Frog looks like Bob Page here.

>Most of the subs are dead accounts
most likely, this is why I've stopped caring about sub numbers but average view numbers
> look at the damage he has been receiving in his Patreon though the past 6 months
*queue Sup Forums's laughing black dude*
> a high school dropout
> wants to live entirely off of youtube
*queue the track once again*
> behind the curtains his life is literally falling apart
I GOT SO FAR

"we have an emotional connection not a sexual one" -zephtrocuckutus

youtu.be/yTqMQyebjrs?t=14907

Sargoy is not stupid or a zealous leftist. He knows how to keep the shekels coming. Attacking the alt-right on race is a too risky investment. Of course that doesn't excuse him from his previous crimes.

Jesus, all lefists have at least one of the following involution trait :

- fat
- horrible skin condition
- bovin stare
- greased hair

Shit man what an awful faggot.

Zeph, Kraut's right-hand-man who's been going around threatening people (including /ourboi/ JF) with dox as blackmail, was on a stream earlier and literally admitting to being a cuck whose girlfriend lives with her ex husband.

YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP.
Metokur was also along for the ride in the chat with us. The next video on Kraut and the skeptic implosion is going to be fucking fantastic. It was hilarious before, but this brings it to a whole new level

This is the absolute state of people who try "fighting racists"

checked
>dark circles round the eyes
[MEDITERRANEAN GENES INTENSIFY]

This comment on that video cracked me up.
>"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and false-flagging on many sides - on many sides" - Sargon of Akkad, 2017.

Insomnia...

>what man calls a 19 year old girl "nazi bitch queen"
A person trying to trigger her supports for committing wrong think
From what Vee said on Uzalus stream, he's been pissed at kraut for awhile due to kraut fanning the flames and attacking the "alt right". Him rehosting krauts video a few weeks ago was his last favor kraut will get because he's done defending someone who continually picks fights intentionally