Send them back already

Why aren't you sending illegals back, Americans? I can find them and ICE can't? You love those savage chimps so much? Or you're all just full of shit, left and right.

American liberals are blue-haired pedophile hypocrites.

American "alt-right" are just words and "lemme tell you who's white" -- no action.

Meanwhile this low-tier shit is using you, laughing at you. Send them back! They'll be eliminated in cartel wars -- we are already eliminating low-tier caca skins and just days ago we had given the army all power (meaning El Brayan and La Britany will be no more).

At least we are doing a cleansing. We've been bad neighbors though, I personally apologize for those caca skin pricks... send the garbage back, we'll deal with those reverse-gentrifiers fucking traitors.

yo le daba

>Sign says Dreams Bigger Than Your Borders
Well my dreams are bigger than your boobies. Non-whites out of white countries plz

you do know the fbi, who interacts with ICE browses here, right nigger. you just helped put an undocumented on ICE's radar in S. Florida.
> mfw you ironically just got that girl and her dreams deported across the US border back to Mexico
>good job OP

>tfw you're liberal and still have no idea why the left wants to pay for illegals

Because non-whites are the only ones stupid enough to vote Democrat consistently.

Ideology. I don't know what kind of liberal you are, but the logic is as follows: if it's wrong to discriminate according to arbitrary circumstances of birth inside the country (like class or race) why isn't it wrong to discriminate according to the same randomness outside it? For example, if it's wrong to give Cletus more rights than Tyrone just because Tyrone happened to be born black, why is it OK to give Tyrone more rights than Miguel just because Miguel happened to be born on another side of some artificial line?

>being this jelly of a wetback

I understand Mexibro, I used to be like you. But then I took charge of my destiny and now I am where I want to be.

por donde?

Quite laughable, dear mojadito.

But just in case you're a real American... I'm for being good neighbors and law abiding (things caca skins here in Mexico or blue-haired pansexual mongrels in your country don't understand).

Fuck her. I studied at the US with valid US visa -- and fucking came back. I was vetted, did my studies, respected my profs, and came BACK.

And yes, say hi to ICE agents! (Hopefully)

I don't care about her dreams.

Can't wait for the wall.

Dear American flag poster (which I doubt you're an American), I studied at the US with a valid visa, and came back. I've done academic research. I was vetted, did my homework, respected my peers and profs, and came back.

Why should I be jelly. I go visit the US whenever I want -- because I follow THE FUCKING RULES. That simple.

If that makes me a snitch, fuck it, at least I'm no parasite milking from "muh food stamps". Enjoy the thread.

Cheers to the peeps in Quantico.

My dreams involve deporting her and her kind back to where she came from.

stop

keep in mind that you both come from 2 different worlds. she may be a mexican national just like you but (more than likely) she qualified for the dreamer act, which only applies to anchor babies.

Don't hate Mexibro, instead become an an American vassal like the rest of middle/upper mexican class that comes back to Mexico after getting educated here in the US, just like most former Mexican presidents did.

Or become an American like I did. Either way you're doing a disservice by hating someone who's not going to become a US citizen for many, MANY years to come. the truth is she'll have to get a working visa to pay off all that debt money or go illegal again and live like a leech. In the end she might end up working in Mexico and actually steal your job. Either way, I foresaw all of this happening. Better get in a position of power before we actually try to do something and kill a lot of mexicans.

Kill yourself you greasy stinking commie dog blowing cuck spineless waste of shitskin. It's people like you that are the problem in this world and you should even rethink yourself, and as a muslim I shouldn't say shit like this, but you, cunt, are something else.

Rope yourself.

shit, wrong user, and wrong fucking thread

post link to thread, that was funny

>muslim

you are not human btw achmed.

Why do they come here then wear their home country's flag? Like beaner, either wear our shit and assimilate our values or go back to the shithole of your country. This is what actually pisses me off. These people will always think mexican first and foremost.

Looks like the kind of girl that thinks shes good at sex and remebers in the middle of sex to move around and decides to flop around drastically and out of rhythm.

tfw recently had an amazing BJ from a latina girl
maybe they arent so useless afterall

here just means something like i would have sexx with here

>Why aren't you sending illegals back, Americans?
Because the liberal cucks won't let us.

Votes and slave labor

Damn tho if all the illegals were titcows like her now one would complain. I bet she gives good head

Its the kind of girl that has a giant caesarean scar ...but no kid.

Damn nice tits

I'm glad to see some Mexibros are concerned

Right now im in tejuana in a broken down house fixing it like the beaner i am

Get back to work motherfucker. I'm tired of you lazy cunts. You look like you work hard when the boss is around and then as soon as he's gone you're back to eat refried bean sandwiches and drinking tequila.

It was 4 in the morning you autistic faggot us mexicans work harder they you white trash im glad america is getting cucked

All the cunts you send here are lazy. The only reason they can get a job is because you cunts are so cheap.

HOOOOORAY FREE COLLEGE FOR NON CITIZENS, ENSLAVE WHITES HOOORAY!!!!

Actual deportations have been rising steadily since Trump became president, dude.
In the past, they would serve papers on them for trial dates & process them, calling it a "deportation." They would skip town & never be actually deported.
Now, we're physically jailing them & physically ejecting them from the country.
This will all be streamlined, if we can get the right people in congress, too.

I know you’re a honkey from europe using a mexican proxy, go back to europe honkey this is the land of the native americans

You have to go back.

Sorry dude but you're going back to Mexico too. I'm actually not even sorry. You are one deluded, arrogant, entitled fuck.

native americans didn't create the USA dipshit

What happened to her neck?

>All the cunts you send here are lazy

Mexicans are not niggers you dumb shit

They tend to blame others for their mistakes.
>omg spain why did you colonized instead of genociding?"
Well, you´ve been a superpower for 60 years (wew). Do it your self.

The titties can stay.

>they're only 3 times as bad, not 10 times like niggers

when will we see Latin America as a full country? They all have the same rhythm.

Cause we work the hard jobs that white trash dont want to work

dem tiddies

>Why should I be jelly. I go visit the US whenever I want -- because I follow THE FUCKING RULES. That simple.

And you sir are most welcome here, precisely because you do follow the rules.

>hard jobs
>picking fruit

Hahahahahaha, nice one there, Paco.

Mariachi =/= reGAYton

Not only that,but self-deportations are significantly up with Trump.

Not just stupid, FARMED. Jews farm minority groups by feeding them that nig fertilizer, welfare. Then they send "community organizers" and bus the niggers and spics in to vote anywhere they need extra padding. Just look at Alabama, where ape women voted at Obama levels for an old, racist white man.

The Matrix is real, but the batteries are shitskins. The machines are Jews.