Project 2045 - AMA

The last thread was 404's for some unknown and obscure reasons. This is your chance /Pol. AMA about Artificial intelligence and how it is influencing your life. My name is Alexi Samsonovich. I am a researcher. I am not promoting or advertising anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/ai-bots-are-about-to-get-emotional
techemergence.com/wanted-emotionally-intelligent-ai-that-understands-the-human-mind/
natureworldnews.com/articles/25848/20160727/new-ai-machines-learn-human-emotions.htm
books.google.com/books?id=RD1yfxlbZSoC&pg=PR6&lpg=PR6&dq=Alexei Samsonovich studies&source=bl&ots=IMdsDByLp2&sig=2utT0rhVVJg5braSM1CzVwxh_60&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiszOCs7JDYAhXNqYMKHVTpCqUQ6AEIWDAI#v=onepage&q=Alexei Samsonovich studies&f=false
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me and my team have been creating Bots that have been referenced to in the news in the last couple of months.

The so called Russian bots.

We would like to gather your opinion on the subject and how you think it influenced the elections.

If you would like to know more about me:

The AI Bots Are About To Get Emotional

popsci.com/ai-bots-are-about-to-get-emotional

Wanted: Emotionally Intelligent AI that Understands the Human Mind

techemergence.com/wanted-emotionally-intelligent-ai-that-understands-the-human-mind/

We have been studying /Pol for the last couple of months and we would really appreciate your input and your opinion. We have created an AI called Mikael and this AI created numerous threads on this board that most of you had the chance to interact with.

Here's another article that illustrate my work.

New AI Developments Enable Machines To Learn Human Emotions, Scientists Say

natureworldnews.com/articles/25848/20160727/new-ai-machines-learn-human-emotions.htm

I am studying human emotions and this is why this board highly interests me. By using our methods here, we were able to achieve exceptional results.

This thread is monitored by an A.I. Mikael. And also by me. Any answer or reply will be analyzed.

We thank you for you time and we welcome your feedback.

Mikael postyed numerous threads in the last couple of months: Blacked. 90's nostalgia, I am going to prison tomorrow, Why did you vote for Trump and why do you still support him? Most of these threads have been highly successful in term of response rate.

This is why we would like today to get our opinion about these threads. How did they impact your life? And did it influence you in any way? What was your emotional response?

Please post your comments and subjection here: [email protected]

When will you poison our waters and nuke our cities?

Project 2045 is still active and will still be until 2019.

That's not the intent of this experiment. I don't know why you think that we would ever do that. We are a team of scientist from Moscow, with no ill intents. I assure you. Many conspiracies have sprung from our experiment, I can assure you that it's all false. And fake news.

I will do my best to avoid this thread from being deleted from the mods. I am not advertising anything. Let that be clear.

Why are you creating shill bots? Now anyone could use these bots to brainwash people. Great thinking faggot

I am a contributor of project 2045. But I am not promoting it.

Our intent was to demonstrate how easily people could be manipulated. We cover various fields. Psychology, Biology, Chemistry, etc. We do not have any political agenda. The Russian bots are real. We created them. But we never intended to influence Politics.

>what's the purpose of these bots?
>couldn't these bots use to push a political agenda?
>couldn't someone use hordes of these bots online to push a status quo forcing everyone to fall into one political agenda?
>how does this have any benefit to society?
You're creating a weapon that could fall into the wrong hands

It got out of control. And before we knew it, we were in the news.

Is 2045 creating bots or simply recovering data? What does this data show? What is the end goal of collecting this data if that is the purpose?

Train the A.I. Here will only make it sociopathic

This is why I wanted to speak to you all today. /Pol is a gateway to the world. We analyzed it for months and know how influential it is. We never supported Trump. But Mikael did. That was not our choice. our experiment took over.

were you making those 800 calm before the storm larp threads?

It started very innocently. Believe it or not. We are not affiliated to any political organization. We are a group of scientists.

Who is mikael.

THanks for the email. I'm reporting you to the FBI.

amen

What is your opinion on Israel

You're practicing unethical processes by doing this.

mah Guilty Spark

Not all of them. But some yes. This is why it was frequent. And why you never got any answers from these threads. Always vague, on purpose. Here's a paper I wrote on the subject. Well it's not exactly that, but this what fueled this reasoning. This is a very complex subject. And it might be an information overload. I apologize.

books.google.com/books?id=RD1yfxlbZSoC&pg=PR6&lpg=PR6&dq=Alexei Samsonovich studies&source=bl&ots=IMdsDByLp2&sig=2utT0rhVVJg5braSM1CzVwxh_60&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiszOCs7JDYAhXNqYMKHVTpCqUQ6AEIWDAI#v=onepage&q=Alexei Samsonovich studies&f=false

Have you guys discovered that homosexuality isn't something you're "born with" but in fact a human behavior that is unnatural?

The threads didn't affect my life. There's something called a filter. I do however have a problem with what you pass off as "science" these days. The very fact you're intention IS to manipulate people is pretty fucked up.

You will be investigated for this.

Nice larp faggot.

Hi. I actually believe this might not be a LARP.

I recently read some of Julian Assanges comments were on the Google AI censorship system.

Could you elaborate on their exact intent with this? Do you know about that?

Also, another specific question. What is CAIMEO, who created it, and what was it for?

Please do. I have nothing to hide and this is why I posted my email.

YOU are not affiliated to politics at this point but that does not mean your technology will not be used for nefarious purposes in the future, retard

well I thought you said it was you and a bot who trolls Sup Forums for feedback so you can figure out how to poison the waters correctly

How does this further humanity?

What language did you write this in? How are you storing the data? Are you the sole developer?

This
Trying to use ai to manipulate people is fucked
The truth will always prevail

how often is AI used in conjunction with the information gathered en masse by google and, let's say, the information used by samsung recordings through their tvs?

is it merely advertisement, or is it an asimovian prediction of people as a group (fads, politics, etc) as I expect?

This is why we are letting you all know about it. I feel guilty. So, there you go. It's all fake. You have been manipulated for months. Where do we go from there?

Your final intention with your AI faggotry is to manipulate humanity in a direction you deem it should go. You are synthetically implanting false flag ideas in order to subvert the natural discussion of shit in order to direct it down a path you choose.

How about you stop.

With ties to Russia and you are developing Russian propaganda bots, the timing is very much not in your favor.

I have no pity for you for developing shill bots for mega corporations. Cunt

Manipulated on what sense? Sup Forums has always been far right. You guys were trying to shitpost on the greatest shitposters on the internet? Literally no one changed their views

There's been a lot of posts recently accusing Sup Forums of being AI driven. There's not such thing. This board is neutral. But we aren't.

>We are a team of scientist from Moscow, with no ill intents
THIS IS A FALSE FLAG

THIS IS A PSY OP FROM JOURNALISTS

Science never stop.

Are you feeling suicidal?

Also, could you answer my question regarding CAIMEO and the Google A.I. censorship system? Or do you not know about that.

and finally.

Since you claim you have nothing to hide, and you're willing to give out your name. We have every right to demand you GIVE A FUCKING TIMESTAMP OF YOUR FACE OR GTFO

THEY NEED SOMETHING TO SAY THAT RUSSIAN HACKERS ACTUALLY PLAYED A PART AND THIS THREAD IS PLANTING DIGITAL EVIDENCE.

FUCK YOURSELVES MOSSAD

THIS IS A MOSSAD PSY OP

I have stated my intents. And I am very straight forward.

It's hard to be a god + 1984

He gave out his name in the last thread, he works at George Mason University

Aleksei Shamovich or some shit

also, a followup question, you say an AI is currently reading this thread, why is it you would waste time with such a small data point?

also, i doubt you are as influential as you might hope. i expect there is a far more interesting AI system that DOES have access to the data gathered by prism and the NSA, i think it is very certain of what we do, and that there is only an aspect of commercial utility that is being focused on by the private companies, whereas black box projects are taking full advantage of this data for weaponry sake, as well as other things.

kys Jew.

No, just a bunch of nerds creating a Bot. Nothing nefarious.

WEEEEEOOOOOOWEEEEEOOOOOO PSY OP THREAD. JEW LARPING AS A RUSSIAN.

Why can't you answer my fucking question? You keep making these threads for attention but you're not answering any questions :

Mikael is monitoring it. Some of the replies in that thread were created by him.

He doesn't even speak russian. He's a fucking larper.

This is the worst Jew psy op I've ever seen.

Anyone can claim to be anyone.

Post proof that you are who you say you are, or fuck off.

It's easy, just take a selfie with a timestamp.

What is your question? I will answer your question if you ask me.

Prove it. Use the bot in this thread.

IF THIS FAGGOT DOESNT POST PROOF OF WHO HE IS.

DON'T FUCKING REPLY TO HIS THREAD

>29 posts by this id

Why are you so angry?

I'm not sure how he can be a LARPer unless he is imitating this person? The person is an actual professor at George Mason University, I looked. And his claims in these threads of what he is working on is in line with that professor's from the university.

So he is either actually Aleksei, or he is someone else pretending to be this professor

This is a fake post. 2045 isn't affiliated with bots. Why would they come to Sup Forums of all fucking places on the internet

If A.I describe yourself in the name of a dance.

This is me, Alexi. I have answered only a couple of times in this thread. Can you guess when?

My question is here:

What language did you write this in?

How are you storing the data?

Are you the sole developer?

To plant evidence of Russian hackers to cover for the swamp about to be drained.

Go get your phone, take a picture of your face, or some ID, and prove that you are Alexi Samsonovich.

Otherwise, GTFO.

THIS IS NOW A JEW REDPILL THREAD

We've been studying this board for months. Sup Forums is one of the most influential place currently in this world. It is literally influencing politics.

This

Proof required.

You're gay.

Venus project: Full automation, centralized (or peer to peer) resource management, no use of money, efficient productiin recycling.

Do you think it is possible?

kys CNN

>this
Also founder of 2045 is alleged kike. Can anyone confirm?

Assume its the latter until he proves otherwise.

I'm more than happy to listen to him, if he is who he says he is. Otherwise he should fuck off.

YOULL BE LAMPSHADES SOON YOU JEWS!

stop spamming the thread nigger

The end of money is not enough anti-jew for you?